HomeBrand Nappies

HomeBrand Nappies

Brand Manager for HomeBrand Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

These nappies are great and are of good quality for home brands
They are great in price at $10 i buy these and have had no problems my opinion they are better than the dearer brands which this product has great absorbency and are great fitting

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

The worst nappy ever!!

We bought the homebrand nappies last week and they were keep leaking! Its been the 3rd time changing my bed sheet in 5 days!!! Luckily it is summer now so they dry faster. We never had such problem and frustration with almost any other brands. What a waste of money!!!

Shouldn't have changed them!

They've recently changed these nappies, and they're AWFUL.

Before now, we used them just fine with both our boys. But since the change, wee and poop leaks out every. single. time. They're the worst. All of the padding just goes straight to the bottom of the nappy as soon as anything touches it.

Wendy
WendyAdelaide

Fantastic nappies!!!

I am so happy with my Woolworths nappies. Money is tight so I was looking for a cheaper alternative. These nappies are of a high quality, have not leaked, fit my baby really well and no nappy rash. I have picked them up on occasion for only $5! Excellent quality, highly recommend

Sam
SamNsw

Best nappies

Best nappies out there
They are so good in everyway heaps absorbent,
Cheap, good quolity, stretchy , and the only nappies my 2 year old will wear i have tryed otheres typs even huggies and woolworths homebrand but she just Cry's and complains,
she wont wear them,
will Only the cole homebred onces witch is fine they must be more comfortable for her
So i drive nearly 2 hours to get them for her as we only have a Woolworths in Gloucester
Wich is fine because they are good nappies
I rate them a 5 out of 5

kazgem
kazgem

never again will i buy this crap

these were the worst nappies i have ever used. i ran out of the coles homebrand nappies which i love and have never had any problems with so i had to go to woolies because coles had shut so i figured wont be much difference with them and i cant afford the other expensive brands. well for the last 4 nights my boy has woken up all wet along with the bed but the nappy hasnt really had that much in it and yes the nappy was on properly. im so angry i will never buy these ones again. what a waste of money buying these ones.

Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW

Good price and good quality.

I was surprised by just how good the quality of these nappies are. I have been using these nappies since my baby was 2.5 months old, he is now 5 months & Homebrand is great so far. They are soft and not too thick. If you buy the right size for your child's weight, they do the job really well. They're a great price too.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Bad rash

Brought infant homebrand nappy to try and my newborn had bad rash, it looked like he got burnt with red swollen patch,his skin was peeling. I had to rush back to the shop to buy huggies. Maybe he might be too sensitive to use this brand at the moment.
Now im left with 59 homebrand nappy =(

Susieb
SusiebAU

Awful! Leaking nappies!

I thought these would be as good as Comfy Bots from Coles but they're terrible. In the last 48 hours I have had to change my sons outfits at least 8 times due to a leaking nappy, which leaves him soaked in wee, his bedding, and creates a pile of washing. The waist band feels like firm sand paper, will definitely find another nappy, these are awful.

Cheap but the best

Have used h.b nappies for both my kids the best by far. Have tried huggies and baby love but found that theses are super absorbent and comfortable. recommened them to friends and family 1st time mothers and they have been happy with the product.

j.anne
j.anneGold Coast, Queensland

Love them!!

I bought these as ran out of nappies before pay day and all I can say is wow they are awesome , they fit my baby well and are comfy I defiantly save some pennies now after buying these !! Even though plain design i needed a pair of plain nappies for my baby's photo shoot lol !!
Comfy feel
Plain design

Aussielady91
Aussielady91Toowoomba

Great value

It is an excellent day time nappy, I use them for my 16 month old boy who is in junior size. They hold a good amount of liquid and doesn't have a funny smell like other cheap brands. Also minimal nappy rash. Great value for money, I would recommend them!
Value for money, holds decent amount of liquid
Couldn't use for night time as my boy wees a lot at night.

Officetramp
OfficetrampMelbourne

Best (affordable) nappy!

mommymadinah
mommymadinahAU

Very good nappy

For the price, I was surprised of how good this nappy is.. I have bought aldi mamia, snugglers, baby love and even coles comfy boots and dry fit. When she was smaller nappy price couldnt be a matter because you get a lot with one price but since she is growing so I am trying to get more pieces for a cheap price. And just gambling with this one and I win!!! Good for day nappy and excellent for night.. my daughter is a heavy wetter and im happy with this nappy..
doesnt leak and cheap

Busymum07
Busymum07Eastern suburbs

Great value for money never looking back

Home brand nappies are great value for money
Super absorbent
No leaks through the night!
The only difference between Huggies and homebrand
is the packaging and price that's all.
Now that I'm using home brand I've got more money to
do fun things with the kids like play centres
So much more fun then looking at a pretty box
Cheap, super absorbent