HomeBrand Nappies

HomeBrand Nappies

Brand Manager for HomeBrand Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

These nappies are great and are of good quality for home brands
They are great in price at $10 i buy these and have had no problems my opinion they are better than the dearer brands which this product has great absorbency and are great fitting

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.00.

Shouldn't have changed them!

They've recently changed these nappies, and they're AWFUL.

Before now, we used them just fine with both our boys. But since the change, wee and poop leaks out every. single. time. They're the worst. All of the padding just goes straight to the bottom of the nappy as soon as anything touches it.

Wendy
WendyAdelaide

Fantastic nappies!!!

I am so happy with my Woolworths nappies. Money is tight so I was looking for a cheaper alternative. These nappies are of a high quality, have not leaked, fit my baby really well and no nappy rash. I have picked them up on occasion for only $5! Excellent quality, highly recommend

Sam
SamNsw

Best nappies

Best nappies out there
They are so good in everyway heaps absorbent,
Cheap, good quolity, stretchy , and the only nappies my 2 year old will wear i have tryed otheres typs even huggies and woolworths homebrand but she just Cry's and complains,
she wont wear them,
will Only the cole homebred onces witch is fine they must be more comfortable for her
So i drive nearly 2 hours to get them for her as we only have a Woolworths in Gloucester
Wich is fine because they are good nappies
I rate them a 5 out of 5

Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW

Good price and good quality.

I was surprised by just how good the quality of these nappies are. I have been using these nappies since my baby was 2.5 months old, he is now 5 months & Homebrand is great so far. They are soft and not too thick. If you buy the right size for your child's weight, they do the job really well. They're a great price too.

Cheap but the best

Have used h.b nappies for both my kids the best by far. Have tried huggies and baby love but found that theses are super absorbent and comfortable. recommened them to friends and family 1st time mothers and they have been happy with the product.

j.anne
j.anneGold Coast, Queensland

Love them!!

I bought these as ran out of nappies before pay day and all I can say is wow they are awesome , they fit my baby well and are comfy I defiantly save some pennies now after buying these !! Even though plain design i needed a pair of plain nappies for my baby's photo shoot lol !!
Comfy feel
Plain design

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Christmas seems to go hand-in-hand with consumption, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be eco-friendly with your gift-giving. We’ve got tips for everything from shopping sustainably to zero-waste packaging, so that you can have a greener holiday season.

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Aussielady91
Aussielady91Toowoomba

Great value

It is an excellent day time nappy, I use them for my 16 month old boy who is in junior size. They hold a good amount of liquid and doesn't have a funny smell like other cheap brands. Also minimal nappy rash. Great value for money, I would recommend them!
Value for money, holds decent amount of liquid
Couldn't use for night time as my boy wees a lot at night.

Officetramp
OfficetrampMelbourne

Best (affordable) nappy!

mommymadinah
mommymadinahAU

Very good nappy

For the price, I was surprised of how good this nappy is.. I have bought aldi mamia, snugglers, baby love and even coles comfy boots and dry fit. When she was smaller nappy price couldnt be a matter because you get a lot with one price but since she is growing so I am trying to get more pieces for a cheap price. And just gambling with this one and I win!!! Good for day nappy and excellent for night.. my daughter is a heavy wetter and im happy with this nappy..
doesnt leak and cheap

Busymum07
Busymum07Eastern suburbs

Great value for money never looking back

Home brand nappies are great value for money
Super absorbent
No leaks through the night!
The only difference between Huggies and homebrand
is the packaging and price that's all.
Now that I'm using home brand I've got more money to
do fun things with the kids like play centres
So much more fun then looking at a pretty box
Cheap, super absorbent

m&m
m&mSydney, NSW

Great nappy for day and night

I went from Huggies, to Aldi, back to Huggies, then gave these a whirl after reading some review and am totally satisfied with the nappy. I don't there's a noticable difference in performace between these and Huggies . Packaging looks different to the one in the picture, the new packaging is much nicer. Never had an issue with poo leaks.
Inexpensive- same price as Aldi, but I find them much better. Good absorbency, good fit

happy_life
happy_lifeQLD, 4817

Overall this product does very well cheaply what other brands claim to do for more money. I'm happy with this product. I don't change my children's nappies overnight for fear of waking them up fully and they don't leak. I'm very impressed by the absorbency and it's ability to keep my breast fed babies always watery poohs inside the nappy.

It's my daughters nappy of choice, what more can you say.
Great absorbency, pictures are cute, and I think they perform as well if not better then Baby love. Tonight I went to put a baby love on my daughter and she said No mummy I want to wear my favourite ones, and she meant Homebrand so they must be more comfortable too.
nothing... maybe it could be easier to tear the packet open...LOL

LadyJayneK
LadyJayneK

Deffinatley worth a try if you are trying to cut cost without nappy rash! I now use these for daytime use and they are deffinatley good value for money.
Price, great absobency.
Patterns on the nappies.

yummymummy
yummymummy

I had always been a devoted Huggies user until money started getting tight so I thought I would give these a try.....they are great! They work just as well as the more expensive brands. My 3 year old son wears them to bed and I think we have had one incident with leaks and he wees a lot at night. I recommend these nappies to any mum who wants a good nappy and wants to save money.
fit good, great absorbency, PRICE!, no leaks or jelly bits
wish I had started using them sooner!