HomeBrand Nappies

HomeBrand Nappies

Brand Manager for HomeBrand Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Just thought you should know

I have been using your nappies for my 6 month old since he was born on as well as aldi and have never had an issue but today i put one on him and with in 10 minutes he had a horrible red rash all over his nappy area and inner thighs if you would like to see a photo i have one. People i have spoken to have said it is a chemical burn how is it possible for a small childs nappy 6-11kg to have something like this happen now my poor 6 month old is completly covered in nappy rash which is red raw and that combined with the heat in summer is making me have one very uncomfortable 6 month old. Thankgoodness it was one of the last nappies in the pack so i can just throw the rest out i just want other people to be carefull

Johnson Wong
Johnson Wong

Thes are good nappies for the price but I prefer Aldi/Coles

These nappies are ok but not great. They are plain and simple and does the job most of the time. I would buy them if they are on sale etc but elsewise I prefer the aldi/coles nappies. The aldi nappies haver better fit as they have tighter wasitband and leg padding and the coles one is thicker and absorbs more (crawler version only)

Purplestarlily
Purplestarlily

OK

I don't mind using these during the day but I probably wont purchase them again as they look really uncomfortable on my child. Not enough give around the waist for an active toddler. Absorbancy is really good only leaked once so far.
Really soft and absorbant. Cute little bear design. Nice wide cloth around the side as I like to feel it covers well. COver bottom well (some nappies look like they are giving my child a wedgy)
Not gereous enough around the waist they always look like they are cutting of circulation as they don't give enough even though my child is well within the weight for the nappy size and even though they have elastic at the back.