HomeBrand Nappies

HomeBrand Nappies

Brand Manager for HomeBrand Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

The worst nappy ever!!

We bought the homebrand nappies last week and they were keep leaking! Its been the 3rd time changing my bed sheet in 5 days!!! Luckily it is summer now so they dry faster. We never had such problem and frustration with almost any other brands. What a waste of money!!!

kazgem
kazgem

never again will i buy this crap

these were the worst nappies i have ever used. i ran out of the coles homebrand nappies which i love and have never had any problems with so i had to go to woolies because coles had shut so i figured wont be much difference with them and i cant afford the other expensive brands. well for the last 4 nights my boy has woken up all wet along with the bed but the nappy hasnt really had that much in it and yes the nappy was on properly. im so angry i will never buy these ones again. what a waste of money buying these ones.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Bad rash

Brought infant homebrand nappy to try and my newborn had bad rash, it looked like he got burnt with red swollen patch,his skin was peeling. I had to rush back to the shop to buy huggies. Maybe he might be too sensitive to use this brand at the moment.
Now im left with 59 homebrand nappy =(

Just thought you should know

I have been using your nappies for my 6 month old since he was born on as well as aldi and have never had an issue but today i put one on him and with in 10 minutes he had a horrible red rash all over his nappy area and inner thighs if you would like to see a photo i have one. People i have spoken to have said it is a chemical burn how is it possible for a small childs nappy 6-11kg to have something like this happen now my poor 6 month old is completly covered in nappy rash which is red raw and that combined with the heat in summer is making me have one very uncomfortable 6 month old. Thankgoodness it was one of the last nappies in the pack so i can just throw the rest out i just want other people to be carefull

Disposable Nappies

Find out how HomeBrand Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Johnson Wong
Johnson Wong

Thes are good nappies for the price but I prefer Aldi/Coles

These nappies are ok but not great. They are plain and simple and does the job most of the time. I would buy them if they are on sale etc but elsewise I prefer the aldi/coles nappies. The aldi nappies haver better fit as they have tighter wasitband and leg padding and the coles one is thicker and absorbs more (crawler version only)

Susieb
SusiebAU

Awful! Leaking nappies!

I thought these would be as good as Comfy Bots from Coles but they're terrible. In the last 48 hours I have had to change my sons outfits at least 8 times due to a leaking nappy, which leaves him soaked in wee, his bedding, and creates a pile of washing. The waist band feels like firm sand paper, will definitely find another nappy, these are awful.

lib1972
lib1972AU

Terrible nappy

After trying about 12 nappies out of the pack, I took them back! They constantly leaked through, and had no chance of being effective overnight. This was the first time I tried this brand of nappy, but never again.
Price
Leaked constantly!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Purplestarlily
Purplestarlily

OK

I don't mind using these during the day but I probably wont purchase them again as they look really uncomfortable on my child. Not enough give around the waist for an active toddler. Absorbancy is really good only leaked once so far.
Really soft and absorbant. Cute little bear design. Nice wide cloth around the side as I like to feel it covers well. COver bottom well (some nappies look like they are giving my child a wedgy)
Not gereous enough around the waist they always look like they are cutting of circulation as they don't give enough even though my child is well within the weight for the nappy size and even though they have elastic at the back.