HomeBrand Nappies

HomeBrand Nappies (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for HomeBrand Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

hollie8452
hollie8452

they are a great price (right on par with aldi nappies) and are great quality. ive had two daughters, and have used these nappies with both of them from birth til they were toilet trained. i have never had a single problem with them- not one leak in the 5 years i have had them in my house! tabs are good too, firm and holds everything in place, hard for little fingers to undo, but easy for adults. i would definitely recommend this product to all mums and mums to be.
cheap, never had single leakage whilst using these nappies

pink_ladi_88
pink_ladi_88

Dont be thrown off by the name as I think that while these arent as good as huggies they come a close second.
these are absolutely great nappies. I use to use huggies but then when we haD OUR SECOND CHILD IT WAS TOO EXPensive to keep them both in huggies so we switched down to babylove and then someone gave me a small bag on homebrand toddler nappies a few months ago and I havent looked back since!! They are SO SO cheap as you can get the small handipack of about 15 for less than $5 and their quality is really good! They dont leak or smell and the pull tabe are very strong.

april1975
april1975SA, 5161

Fantastic! I bought these when I was out of the nappies I normally use and was extrememly pleasantly surprised. My son is 2 and drinks a lot but I find these are still able to contain his urine output. He can wear them at night even.
Very well priced, good fit, dont leak
Not always available

buddy1000
buddy1000nsw, 2441

overall i can say worth it if you have not tryed them please try them they will save you alot than buying the dearer brand s and they dont work that great
well they are cheap and and worth very penny because they dont leak and i dont need to change my kids during the night not like some nappies that are on the market at the moment also come in every size for every baby needs and they have great little pics on them just for the little ones
well there is really nothing bad about the homebrand nappies that i can write about them at the moment

Disposable Nappies

Find out how HomeBrand Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

The best of the best, and how cheap are they. These nappies are really amazing I can't believe that the qualitly is so good for the cheap price that these are. I will recommend these over and over again because they are the best I've found.
These are the best nappies I have ever used. They are so cheap and such good value for money. You get more nappies for the price than any other brand. The nappies are the strongest, the best fit, the most absorbent and the tabs stick like glue so the babies can't undo them. They never fall apart when really full and I have never had any leaks or spills.
I like everything about these nappies and cannot fault them.

ElsieGuy
ElsieGuy

These are the best nappies ever! No one I know has believed me until they have tried them themselves and then they have never used other brands ever again themselves. I cant praise the worth of these nappies enough! Ive had people walk up to me in aisles when they have seen me carrying them, and ask what they are really like... they are the best! seriously! some name brand doesnt mean you are buying the best... really, these are great and I would use them again!
Not as costly as some other brands - dont fall apart - and baby didnt rash up as easily...

Mum_of_One
Mum_of_One

really good nappy, we use them during the day and oftern at night if run out of his huggies (find that the boy doesn't sweat as much around the back with them). they are one of those products that as a first time parent wouldn't have contemplating as they were deemed cheap and nasty at the mothers group gatherings... really good pricing and thats a big plus
great all round nappy, handy that they are unisex
not much elasticity around the back

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Please_Read1st
Please_Read1stSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall these Woolies Home Brand Nappies are just great! I buy the 12pk (16kg & over) for my son who is trained during the day just not at night, and I find them to be great for the price. I have found they do leak if he has had a big drink before bed and sleeps on his side, but unfortunately they aren't really designed specifically for girls or boys which means there isn't extra padding where needed...but for $5.99 for the 12 pack that makes it 50cents each nappy so I consider this to be quite good. I would still suggest a better night nappy be used but for daily use (if I needed I would use these) they are perfect.
They hold a lot! Don't cost a fortune! Have cute pictures!
Tabs don't refasten! Can't get the 44pk in my Woolies!