HomeBrand Nappies

HomeBrand Nappies

Brand Manager for HomeBrand Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Samar kalandos
Samar kalandosVictoria

Very good the old home brand one.bad little one

The old one was very good, but the new one bad and keeps leaking out. Rash and im not happy, I love Woolies, I call them and it was fantastic customer service, she gives me a 50$ voucher.but said the old one never will come back to store again.sad sad

flame.gisa
flame.gisaWA, 6030
  • Selected Review

Awesome product, cheap price, so surprised!!

S_baby
S_babyAU

Good cheap nappies

These nappies are quite absorbant considering how thin they are. I haven't had any leak or issues with nappy rash. Bub generally wears cloth nappies at home but we take these when we go out.
Inexpensive, thin and compact in nappy bag.
None that I can see.

Natsmum
Natsmum

A pretty good product

I moved to Woolworths Homebrand nappies for my 2 year old after another brand changed their once brilliant nappy (5 stars for it in the past now only 1 star from me) and we had leaks overnight. I was initially hesitant to use this 1 overnight but have found that we haven't had any problems and my daughter is petty comfortable in it. And this nappy is an even less expensive than the inexpensive one we used so even better.
Inexpensive and generally reliable

Disposable Nappies

Find out how HomeBrand Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

porkeys
porkeysVictoria

Good

A good nappy that is very affordable and worth the price. I regularly use these nappies and find them to be of an excellent quality. They are not as soft as other nappies but look good and come in different designs. Definitely worth it.
A very cheap product to buy and the quality is pretty good for the price. I have used these quite regularly and I find them to be a reliable and decent quality nappy that I would not hesitate to use overnight or for daytime.
The nappy does not feel as soft as other nappies but in general it is a good nappy that does not look too bad.

shan83
shan83

ormocana1976
ormocana1976Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good

Give this generic brand a go, I highly recommend it. Here's one tip though, always try to get a bigger size for the baby so he feels more comfortable in them. I do agree, they should have it in bigger packs so it will save us time to go back and forth from safeways. One sure thing about this is you can always get it while you are doing your grocery shopping, you never have to go anywhere else.
Doesn't leak at all(of course I made sure I change nappies every 4 to 5 hours). I can even use it at night although I have to change twice per night, I don't mind since my toodler wakes up for a bottle anyway. The price is just right.
nothing really...of course your baby will get a nappy rash if you keep the nappy on for a long time.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Jen_Mumof3
Jen_Mumof3

Good

For homebrand nappies they are great, I have had no worries with leaks or gel coming out like some other brands I have used. Even when the nappy is very very wet from night time use it still doesnt seem to leak... We have only had 2 occassions were it has but it was very minimal. They are a gret price grip tabs are good and can be readjusted, I would reccommend these to other mums who want to save a bit of money but still get the same effect/
Great for price, & absorbent, good fit
Dont have one