HomeBrand Nappies

HomeBrand Nappies

Brand Manager for HomeBrand Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

The worst nappy ever!!

We bought the homebrand nappies last week and they were keep leaking! Its been the 3rd time changing my bed sheet in 5 days!!! Luckily it is summer now so they dry faster. We never had such problem and frustration with almost any other brands. What a waste of money!!!

Samar kalandos
Samar kalandosVictoria

Very good the old home brand one.bad little one

The old one was very good, but the new one bad and keeps leaking out. Rash and im not happy, I love Woolies, I call them and it was fantastic customer service, she gives me a 50$ voucher.but said the old one never will come back to store again.sad sad

Shouldn't have changed them!

They've recently changed these nappies, and they're AWFUL.

Before now, we used them just fine with both our boys. But since the change, wee and poop leaks out every. single. time. They're the worst. All of the padding just goes straight to the bottom of the nappy as soon as anything touches it.

kazgem
kazgem

never again will i buy this crap

these were the worst nappies i have ever used. i ran out of the coles homebrand nappies which i love and have never had any problems with so i had to go to woolies because coles had shut so i figured wont be much difference with them and i cant afford the other expensive brands. well for the last 4 nights my boy has woken up all wet along with the bed but the nappy hasnt really had that much in it and yes the nappy was on properly. im so angry i will never buy these ones again. what a waste of money buying these ones.

Jay
JaySydney, NSW

Bad rash

Brought infant homebrand nappy to try and my newborn had bad rash, it looked like he got burnt with red swollen patch,his skin was peeling. I had to rush back to the shop to buy huggies. Maybe he might be too sensitive to use this brand at the moment.
Now im left with 59 homebrand nappy =(

Susieb
SusiebAU

Awful! Leaking nappies!

I thought these would be as good as Comfy Bots from Coles but they're terrible. In the last 48 hours I have had to change my sons outfits at least 8 times due to a leaking nappy, which leaves him soaked in wee, his bedding, and creates a pile of washing. The waist band feels like firm sand paper, will definitely find another nappy, these are awful.

flame.gisa
flame.gisaWA, 6030
  • Selected Review

Awesome product, cheap price, so surprised!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
S_baby
S_babyAU

Good cheap nappies

These nappies are quite absorbant considering how thin they are. I haven't had any leak or issues with nappy rash. Bub generally wears cloth nappies at home but we take these when we go out.
Inexpensive, thin and compact in nappy bag.
None that I can see.

Natsmum
Natsmum

A pretty good product

I moved to Woolworths Homebrand nappies for my 2 year old after another brand changed their once brilliant nappy (5 stars for it in the past now only 1 star from me) and we had leaks overnight. I was initially hesitant to use this 1 overnight but have found that we haven't had any problems and my daughter is petty comfortable in it. And this nappy is an even less expensive than the inexpensive one we used so even better.
Inexpensive and generally reliable

porkeys
porkeysVictoria

Good

A good nappy that is very affordable and worth the price. I regularly use these nappies and find them to be of an excellent quality. They are not as soft as other nappies but look good and come in different designs. Definitely worth it.
A very cheap product to buy and the quality is pretty good for the price. I have used these quite regularly and I find them to be a reliable and decent quality nappy that I would not hesitate to use overnight or for daytime.
The nappy does not feel as soft as other nappies but in general it is a good nappy that does not look too bad.

mariap
mariapAU

Looks can be deceiving

I am a fan of many Homebrand products as they are often just as good as the brands, but not in this case. Even with lower expectations compared to Huggies, this nappy is a real let down. The tabs do not stick well and the nappy sags a lot as a result, causing eveything to fall out! Never again.
Price, available at WW, where I regularly shop
Poorly fit, doesn't stay on, leaks.

lib1972
lib1972AU

Terrible nappy

After trying about 12 nappies out of the pack, I took them back! They constantly leaked through, and had no chance of being effective overnight. This was the first time I tried this brand of nappy, but never again.
Price
Leaked constantly!

shan83
shan83

ormocana1976
ormocana1976Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good

Give this generic brand a go, I highly recommend it. Here's one tip though, always try to get a bigger size for the baby so he feels more comfortable in them. I do agree, they should have it in bigger packs so it will save us time to go back and forth from safeways. One sure thing about this is you can always get it while you are doing your grocery shopping, you never have to go anywhere else.
Doesn't leak at all(of course I made sure I change nappies every 4 to 5 hours). I can even use it at night although I have to change twice per night, I don't mind since my toodler wakes up for a bottle anyway. The price is just right.
nothing really...of course your baby will get a nappy rash if you keep the nappy on for a long time.

jen1985
jen1985

Bad

i think for a cheap nappy, they do work quite well. however id be inclined to say that as you are changing them more often because they dont hold as much/last as long, you dont really save that much money. good nappies for daycare!
they are cheap! much cheaper than other nappies on the market.
they have a funny smell to them, and didnt last as long as other nappies ive used.