HomeBrand Nappies

HomeBrand Nappies (page 2 of 2)

Brand Manager for HomeBrand Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

ormocana1976
ormocana1976Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good

Give this generic brand a go, I highly recommend it. Here's one tip though, always try to get a bigger size for the baby so he feels more comfortable in them. I do agree, they should have it in bigger packs so it will save us time to go back and forth from safeways. One sure thing about this is you can always get it while you are doing your grocery shopping, you never have to go anywhere else.
Doesn't leak at all(of course I made sure I change nappies every 4 to 5 hours). I can even use it at night although I have to change twice per night, I don't mind since my toodler wakes up for a bottle anyway. The price is just right.
nothing really...of course your baby will get a nappy rash if you keep the nappy on for a long time.

supernelly
supernelly

I tried five different brands of nappies with my daughter and son and have found the homebrand nappy to be hands down the best value for money. Can't say enough about the product. Honestly give them a chance and you won't go back to another brand.
The price. Do the sums per nappy, they are great value. I have never had a problem with leaking or rashes and I have used these nappies on both boys and girls from six weeks to three years. Even when they have been in their nappy for 15 hours plus overnight there has never been a problem.
Nothing!!! Except maybe the looks from a few toffee nosed mums for using a homebrand nappy.

shellfreak
shellfreak

Once I tried these Home Brand Junior nappies from Woolworths I have found it hard to go back to my other regular, the Woolworths Select nappies. These ones are a few cents cheaper each and they really are fantastic. I hardly ever get any leaks and they are great as a day time nappy. These nappies really do save you money as they are among the cheapest out there. I have never seen them on special but I can buy a packet of 50 for $15.99 which is pretty good.
A great nappy,work good and extremely affordable.
I wish they were sold in bigger bulk packs.

heytherek
heytherek

I have been using the Woolworths Select nappies with no complaints for more than a year and thought I would try these and now wish that I had been using the Home Brand ones during that time. They really do feel like a good quality nappy and there have been no leaks or problems. They fit a toddler really well and you can get a good sized pack for only $15. Definitely a bargin.
Very cheap compared to other nappies and are a very good quality nappy for a no name cheap brand.
There are none, they are worth the money.

hollie8452
hollie8452

they are a great price (right on par with aldi nappies) and are great quality. ive had two daughters, and have used these nappies with both of them from birth til they were toilet trained. i have never had a single problem with them- not one leak in the 5 years i have had them in my house! tabs are good too, firm and holds everything in place, hard for little fingers to undo, but easy for adults. i would definitely recommend this product to all mums and mums to be.
cheap, never had single leakage whilst using these nappies

pink_ladi_88
pink_ladi_88

Dont be thrown off by the name as I think that while these arent as good as huggies they come a close second.
these are absolutely great nappies. I use to use huggies but then when we haD OUR SECOND CHILD IT WAS TOO EXPensive to keep them both in huggies so we switched down to babylove and then someone gave me a small bag on homebrand toddler nappies a few months ago and I havent looked back since!! They are SO SO cheap as you can get the small handipack of about 15 for less than $5 and their quality is really good! They dont leak or smell and the pull tabe are very strong.

april1975
april1975SA, 5161

Fantastic! I bought these when I was out of the nappies I normally use and was extrememly pleasantly surprised. My son is 2 and drinks a lot but I find these are still able to contain his urine output. He can wear them at night even.
Very well priced, good fit, dont leak
Not always available

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
buddy1000
buddy1000nsw, 2441

overall i can say worth it if you have not tryed them please try them they will save you alot than buying the dearer brand s and they dont work that great
well they are cheap and and worth very penny because they dont leak and i dont need to change my kids during the night not like some nappies that are on the market at the moment also come in every size for every baby needs and they have great little pics on them just for the little ones
well there is really nothing bad about the homebrand nappies that i can write about them at the moment

Hithere12
Hithere12AU

The best of the best, and how cheap are they. These nappies are really amazing I can't believe that the qualitly is so good for the cheap price that these are. I will recommend these over and over again because they are the best I've found.
These are the best nappies I have ever used. They are so cheap and such good value for money. You get more nappies for the price than any other brand. The nappies are the strongest, the best fit, the most absorbent and the tabs stick like glue so the babies can't undo them. They never fall apart when really full and I have never had any leaks or spills.
I like everything about these nappies and cannot fault them.

ElsieGuy
ElsieGuy

These are the best nappies ever! No one I know has believed me until they have tried them themselves and then they have never used other brands ever again themselves. I cant praise the worth of these nappies enough! Ive had people walk up to me in aisles when they have seen me carrying them, and ask what they are really like... they are the best! seriously! some name brand doesnt mean you are buying the best... really, these are great and I would use them again!
Not as costly as some other brands - dont fall apart - and baby didnt rash up as easily...

Mum_of_One
Mum_of_One

really good nappy, we use them during the day and oftern at night if run out of his huggies (find that the boy doesn't sweat as much around the back with them). they are one of those products that as a first time parent wouldn't have contemplating as they were deemed cheap and nasty at the mothers group gatherings... really good pricing and thats a big plus
great all round nappy, handy that they are unisex
not much elasticity around the back

Please_Read1st
Please_Read1stSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall these Woolies Home Brand Nappies are just great! I buy the 12pk (16kg & over) for my son who is trained during the day just not at night, and I find them to be great for the price. I have found they do leak if he has had a big drink before bed and sleeps on his side, but unfortunately they aren't really designed specifically for girls or boys which means there isn't extra padding where needed...but for $5.99 for the 12 pack that makes it 50cents each nappy so I consider this to be quite good. I would still suggest a better night nappy be used but for daily use (if I needed I would use these) they are perfect.
They hold a lot! Don't cost a fortune! Have cute pictures!
Tabs don't refasten! Can't get the 44pk in my Woolies!

Jen_Mumof3
Jen_Mumof3

Good

For homebrand nappies they are great, I have had no worries with leaks or gel coming out like some other brands I have used. Even when the nappy is very very wet from night time use it still doesnt seem to leak... We have only had 2 occassions were it has but it was very minimal. They are a gret price grip tabs are good and can be readjusted, I would reccommend these to other mums who want to save a bit of money but still get the same effect/
Great for price, & absorbent, good fit
Dont have one