HomeBrand Nappies

HomeBrand Nappies

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for HomeBrand Nappies? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kate
KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product

These nappies are great and are of good quality for home brands
They are great in price at $10 i buy these and have had no problems my opinion they are better than the dearer brands which this product has great absorbency and are great fitting

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $10.

Wendy
WendyAdelaide

Fantastic nappies!!!

I am so happy with my Woolworths nappies. Money is tight so I was looking for a cheaper alternative. These nappies are of a high quality, have not leaked, fit my baby really well and no nappy rash. I have picked them up on occasion for only $5! Excellent quality, highly recommend

Sam
SamNsw

Best nappies

Best nappies out there
They are so good in everyway heaps absorbent,
Cheap, good quolity, stretchy , and the only nappies my 2 year old will wear i have tryed otheres typs even huggies and woolworths homebrand but she just Cry's and complains,
she wont wear them,
will Only the cole homebred onces witch is fine they must be more comfortable for her
So i drive nearly 2 hours to get them for her as we only have a Woolworths in Gloucester
Wich is fine because they are good nappies
I rate them a 5 out of 5

Shazza
ShazzaSydney, NSW

Good price and good quality.

I was surprised by just how good the quality of these nappies are. I have been using these nappies since my baby was 2.5 months old, he is now 5 months & Homebrand is great so far. They are soft and not too thick. If you buy the right size for your child's weight, they do the job really well. They're a great price too.

Find out how HomeBrand Nappies compares to other Disposable Nappies

Just thought you should know

I have been using your nappies for my 6 month old since he was born on as well as aldi and have never had an issue but today i put one on him and with in 10 minutes he had a horrible red rash all over his nappy area and inner thighs if you would like to see a photo i have one. People i have spoken to have said it is a chemical burn how is it possible for a small childs nappy 6-11kg to have something like this happen now my poor 6 month old is completly covered in nappy rash which is red raw and that combined with the heat in summer is making me have one very uncomfortable 6 month old. Thankgoodness it was one of the last nappies in the pack so i can just throw the rest out i just want other people to be carefull

Johnson Wong
Johnson Wong

Thes are good nappies for the price but I prefer Aldi/Coles

These nappies are ok but not great. They are plain and simple and does the job most of the time. I would buy them if they are on sale etc but elsewise I prefer the aldi/coles nappies. The aldi nappies haver better fit as they have tighter wasitband and leg padding and the coles one is thicker and absorbs more (crawler version only)

Cheap but the best

Have used h.b nappies for both my kids the best by far. Have tried huggies and baby love but found that theses are super absorbent and comfortable. recommened them to friends and family 1st time mothers and they have been happy with the product.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

the-top-rated-baby-products-of-2022
j.anne
j.anneGold Coast, Queensland

Love them!!

I bought these as ran out of nappies before pay day and all I can say is wow they are awesome , they fit my baby well and are comfy I defiantly save some pennies now after buying these !! Even though plain design i needed a pair of plain nappies for my baby's photo shoot lol !!
Comfy feel
Plain design

Aussielady91
Aussielady91Toowoomba

Great value

It is an excellent day time nappy, I use them for my 16 month old boy who is in junior size. They hold a good amount of liquid and doesn't have a funny smell like other cheap brands. Also minimal nappy rash. Great value for money, I would recommend them!
Value for money, holds decent amount of liquid
Couldn't use for night time as my boy wees a lot at night.

Officetramp
OfficetrampMelbourne

Best (affordable) nappy!

mommymadinah
mommymadinahAU

Very good nappy

For the price, I was surprised of how good this nappy is.. I have bought aldi mamia, snugglers, baby love and even coles comfy boots and dry fit. When she was smaller nappy price couldnt be a matter because you get a lot with one price but since she is growing so I am trying to get more pieces for a cheap price. And just gambling with this one and I win!!! Good for day nappy and excellent for night.. my daughter is a heavy wetter and im happy with this nappy..
doesnt leak and cheap

Busymum07
Busymum07Eastern suburbs

Great value for money never looking back

Home brand nappies are great value for money
Super absorbent
No leaks through the night!
The only difference between Huggies and homebrand
is the packaging and price that's all.
Now that I'm using home brand I've got more money to
do fun things with the kids like play centres
So much more fun then looking at a pretty box
Cheap, super absorbent

m&m
m&mSydney, NSW

Great nappy for day and night

I went from Huggies, to Aldi, back to Huggies, then gave these a whirl after reading some review and am totally satisfied with the nappy. I don't there's a noticable difference in performace between these and Huggies . Packaging looks different to the one in the picture, the new packaging is much nicer. Never had an issue with poo leaks.
Inexpensive- same price as Aldi, but I find them much better. Good absorbency, good fit

happy_life
happy_lifeQLD, 4817

Overall this product does very well cheaply what other brands claim to do for more money. I'm happy with this product. I don't change my children's nappies overnight for fear of waking them up fully and they don't leak. I'm very impressed by the absorbency and it's ability to keep my breast fed babies always watery poohs inside the nappy.

It's my daughters nappy of choice, what more can you say.
Great absorbency, pictures are cute, and I think they perform as well if not better then Baby love. Tonight I went to put a baby love on my daughter and she said No mummy I want to wear my favourite ones, and she meant Homebrand so they must be more comfortable too.
nothing... maybe it could be easier to tear the packet open...LOL

LadyJayneK
LadyJayneK

Deffinatley worth a try if you are trying to cut cost without nappy rash! I now use these for daytime use and they are deffinatley good value for money.
Price, great absobency.