HomeBrand Newborn

HomeBrand Newborn

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

KP1509

KP1509Dundas Valley

Horrible

Hubby bought these this afternoon and I put one on this evening. Baby had a poo explosion and the nappy leaked very badly as if she was not wearing any nappy. I had to clean everything, this is the worst nappy I have ever tried (used Huggies ---> expensive, but good; Aldi Mamia ---> good price, very impressive with performance; Natty ---> expensive, average to good performance; Baby Love -->not as good as I expected but better than these Woolworths ones). Do you think I can get any refunds from Woolworths? What a waste!!!!! I won't use any more of these.

Laura

LauraWA, 6157

Didn't fit properly, lots of leaks.

I wanted to try these nappies after reading good reviews for Homebrand nappies, but I was very disappointed and frustrated that I had wasted my money. My baby was not small (4kg) but these nappies were way to big on him so we could use them as a newborn nappy. Once he was a bit bigger I tried again but we had so many leaks that after using a handful of them I gave up. Changed to Huggies and haven't had a problem with wees.

Leaks, to big, not very soft to touch.