Homebuyers Centre Victoria

Homebuyers Centre Victoria (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Homebuyers Centre Victoria

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Smooth and satisfactory journey

- Streamline Building Process, brilliantly handled by my point of contact Sarah Bennett, Chantelle Brown and
site supervisor Brendan.
- Quite satisfied with the quality of the build
- Surprisingly, did not encounter any issues throughout the process. I was expecting few issues here or there
because I have gone through similar process before with other builder, but, I would like to complement
Homebuyer staff, especially Brendan for the great work!
- It was a fixed price contract and no unknowns or unnecessary variations after contract signing.

Hui T.
Hui T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and support from the get go

Excellent service and support from contracting signing stage to home completion stage. Communication and customer service was excellent from the HBC. I liked how they send you newsletter and photos of the build at the completion of each stage. Site manager was transparent and easy to deal with. If i had another opportunity to build will definitely go with HBC again.

Delivered on time

Overally happy with the work that was done in building the house. The house was built faster than I expected. I was impressed with homebuyers pursuit of feedback on every stage of the building and their willingness to take that feedback into consideration. I would definitely recommend them and I would use them in the future.

John B
John BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A Quality builder

From the beginning we had a great experience. The process was easy and even things that didn't go the way we expected were corrected and we're very happy with the response and professionalism. HBC was honest and refunded an amount from the original quote that was not needed.
We chose our variations in lockdown and were anxious about the quality without seeing them in person, however HBC assured us of the quality and they didn't disappoint.
Our build was smooth with private inspectors even commenting on how good the build was. The finishing details took a little while to get right, however were dealt with professionally from our manager without complaints.
We recommend the company and will go to them first for our next build.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJune 2021

Vikki
VikkiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would absolutely build with them again

The whole process from pre construction to the finish line has been incredibly smooth and trouble free. My project administrator Chantelle and prestart consultant Sarah were wonderful - no question was too small or too much trouble. My site supervisor Brendan has been so helpful and was happy for me to come by and check out the progress - he always takes the time to walk me through what's changed from my last visit. Can't speak highly enough.

Lisa H.
Lisa H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great experience for first build

Excellent service the whole way through my Octave 18 townhouse build, about a week away from getting my keys but from day one they have left given me nothing but a great experience.
Communication and customer service was excellent the whole way, and on my final inspection I was extreamly happy with how everything turned out.
Site manager was great to work with and answer all questions I had as a first time builder.

Zeeshan Khan
Zeeshan KhanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pristine build and quality finish

Building approval permit number: 9554844395475

Build location: Kalkallo

What you built: Octave 18

I am so very happy and contended with the build quality and the overall customer care provided by homebuyers centre. They have delivered what they promised and that too within the given time frame. The communications were so clear and transparent and all the staff specially the liason and the project manager were so very helpful all through the contract signing till the build completion stages. Highly recommended !!

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJune 2021

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder
Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you
The Home Builder Awards For 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020
Aaron D
Aaron DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional

I'm currently in pre construction and have been dealing with Nunzio and Ellen from Berwick. They have both been very accommodating and helpful throughout my process. Nunzio guided me through step by step, answered any questions I had and was very easy to stay in contact with while the contract was being sorted out. Ellen had such a positive attitude and sent me any extra details I needed along the way. I couldn't be happier with their services and positive attitudes.

Build StagePre-Construction

Blake
BlakeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give a zero star review I would.

Anna kaur
Anna kaurGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Experience Building with Homebuyers Centre

Excellent Customer service. Rob never fail to update us on the stages works were carried out. He texted us every week and send photos of the progress. Staffs at Homebuyers Centre were amazing and kept me up to date too. so happy with the walk through, everything looks so perfect. Strongly recommend their service.

Anil Ranepura Dewage
Anil Ranepura DewageGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I am about to get my keys for the new home. So far, from the beginning communication and customer service was excellent. I visited my house time to time while construction happening. couldn't find anything negative and builder was helpful as well. My home construction happened during the covid time, but still they were managed to finish my home within expected time limit.I am happy with the customer service and the fast communication. I am excited to get my keys.

Erin
ErinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommend for first home owners!

As young first home owners we went into the process to build feeling a little blind and nervous.
I couldn’t recommend home buyers any higher!
They made the whole process feel less stressful and were there to help with anything we needed!
Every part of the build was a positive experience.

Jeff R
Jeff RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality at competitive prices

Abbey
AbbeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Building Excellence

Best customer service I have ever experienced! I have never felt more at ease through the whole journey. Everyone had a wealth of experience and knowledge and was so kind. I couldn’t recommend more! The team has helped us design our dream home. I have never felt rushed through the process and loved all the communication. The finance team were incredible also.

living the dream
living the dreamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Paul Innes was super easy to deal with!

From the moment we met our Sales Consultant Paul Innes, we felt his sincerity in helping us build our home. He has been super easy to deal with and I would highly recommend his service. Also, having Valentina Ilievska as our pre-starter has been a breeze. Valentina is fantastic!

Looking forward to seeing this home come to life!

Diwas K.
Diwas K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick Delivery!

Once the house construction started, it went smoothly and finished in stipulated time frame . I updated every week about next week construction details. House price competitive others. I highly recommend others to contact home buyer centres if your are planning to build house in near future. Overall, it was pleasant journey.

Nicole
Nicole Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New home build.

The team at homebuyers centre were extremely helpful with the build process of our first family home and were always readily available to answer and assist with questions we had throughout the build. COVID was a difficult time to build for anyone, the team at homebuyers centre made it easy.

Tabytha C
Tabytha CAU

Such an amazing company! Love our Octave 18

We built our dream townhouse through Homebuyers Centre and are so thrilled with all aspects of the build. The home came out amazing but the customer service was amazing too. They catered to every question we had and any issues along the way that needed to be dealt with. Couldn’t recommend them enough.

Grant O
Grant OGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First home buy made easy

Helpful with all email and phone calls.
No question was “stupid”
Always welcomed onsite
Always gave updates

This is my first house and from the first contact with the sale rep, everyone has been helpful.
I went on-site a number of times and was shown around and explained what everything was.
Not many issues with the final inspection which was good.

Watty
WattyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satisfied as first homebuyer.

Job #104043 So far, it has been smooth sailing. The sales consultant Anand has been very accommodating. He was easy to contact with and even took us to the same model house for us to picture out our first home. The prestart consultant was also very helpful during the colour appointment despite doing it virtually.

Melanie
MelanieVictoria

Happy days

Thoroughly enjoyed building our first home through Homebuyers. Friendly and professional people throughout the entire experience and good communication with us. There was a broken window that was replaced during the build and our oven replaced as it was damaged upon arrival. Workmanship is a high quality and attention to detail is excellent. As we did our final inspection, the site manager was noticing and marking things that needed to be fixed that we didn't notice as first-time builders.

Shwetha
ShwethaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Team to deal with! 10/10 customer service

Homebuyers Centre was really easy to work with, from pre-construction, to the build and to post-construction. Their customer service is excellent! They communicated effectively and would always be prompt with their responses. They were flexible and adaptable to work around my work schedule. Even though I built my house through COVID, they still managed to finish the build in a timely manner. I couldn't be happier with this teams service!

Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Team to deal with from start to finish !

Absolute fantastic team of staff at Homebuyers to deal with, from start to finish! Everyone was totally professional, always sending updates to keep me well informed of what was happening on site throughout the whole construction. A few defects at the final inspection with paintwork mainly, overall the quality of workmanship is fantastic. Dom acted on any defects quickly to have them rectified. Special thank you to Dom, Chantelle & Sarah for putting up with me, an exceptional team to deal with!

Nash
NashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything we imagined

Really happy with the build and how our home turned out , awesome builders who were quick to get back to us if we needed anything , got the heads up if there were any delays during the build , got reports on every stage sent through form the builder because we couldn’t get a inspector cause of COVID

Arpita
ArpitaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smooth Building Process. Very much impressed by our site supervisor's work!

Find the right Home Builder