• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Joe

JoePerth, WA

Flawless Build Process

We are now in our new 4 x 2 home with a study and marvelous lake view. Our supervisor Jon really knows his stuff and the quality of build is second to none, no flaws at all and the end product is now our own show home, thanks Dale Alcock Group and all the team at Homebuyers Centre for making our dream retirement home.

Blake Garvey - Contact him if you want to build a house

Construction End DateDecember 2020

My Dream came true

From the very start of my journey to build a house I was make to feel very special. Damien found a block and house to build to suit my budget. My house was built in the time frame given. Gary ensured high quality of workmanship was delivered. From the beginning of planning to after I moved in everyone supported me and no question, issue was too much. Thank you to all of you for your help and guidance of making my dream come true.

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Melanie

MelaniePerth, WA

Excellent and perfect!

We are very much happy with the result of our house. They did met our expectations to have a wonderful house. From lodging our application until we move in, we don’t have any complains. We truly thankful to Lena, Anthony, Jo,Asher and Homebuyers to help us building our wonderful house. It won’t be possible without you guys. Godbless and more power to all of you.

Carla Vidal

Carla VidalPerth, WA

Dream come true

Construction End DateAugust 2020
Nakeeran

NakeeranPerth, WA

Dream home - outstanding experience

Our dream home journey is fulfilled with joy and happiness
We would say it won't be possible without homebuyers centre
Very satisfied with the outcome of the house, great work, good design and mainly super quality finishes
From the beginning homebuyers centre
Keep updating with every stage of process and finished on time
We would like mainly to thank Chris Evans for everything you did for us ,who went above and beyond in help with our new home
Also our liaison officer Rebecca and Damien - building manager both did the outstanding job on the home
We would highly recommend Homebuyers centre to anyone looking to build a new home

Amber Kiddie

Amber KiddiePerth, WA

Made my First Home Build experience effortless

Jannah was fantastic from start to end. Perfect for someone like me, who feels uncomfortable in new situations. Jannah made me feel comfortable through the whole process and felt like she really understood me. Easily contactable, would always find the answers to any questions I had. Shane, Site Supervisor was very easy to talk to, friendly and approachable, Cora was always efficient with replies, I cannot rave more about my experience. Has made me very eager to get onto another build ASAP

Construction End DateSeptember 2020

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Very happy!

My consultant Derek has been exceptional in ensuring the design and build process was easy and stress free. From my first initial meeting to signing contracts, Derek has continued to keep me informed and up to date on all developments, as well as answering any design and building questions I have had. I couldn't have asked for a more likable and trustworthy person to work with in creating my first dream home.

Construction End DateSeptember 2020
Cecille

CecillePerth, WA

First Homebuyer, excellent service!

It's been a few months since I first moved into my home. From the very beginning, my home consultant Derek had been patient, honest and informative.

I could say the same for everyone else that helped me along the way, Andrew from Resolve, Rebecca who conducted my pre-start meeting, Cora who kept me updated through each milestone of the build, and of course everything managed onsite by Jed.

Everyone so was helpful and knowledgeable, and as a first home buyer, it's crucial to have a team that strives to provide you with such excellent service, and a beautiful home. I could not be more thankful with how everything has turned out thanks to the team at Homebuyers!

Felix Otoo

Felix OtooPerth, WA

It was really a good experience and trustworthy

My build was manage perfectly from day one when it was done on paper to the end.
Build quality is perfect and my house was completed before scheduled time.
I had no issues after construction, but had some few questions to ask , and i got answers to my questions as early as possibly.
I never went beyond my budget due to advice I had from my builders.

Ashish K.

Ashish K.Perth, WA

Great Company, genuine people and perfect first home.. thank you Homebuyers!!

• +2
Construction End DateNovember 2020
MichL

MichLPerth, WA

Picture perfect dream home come true!

Jean-Anne A.

Jean-Anne A.Perth, WA

Dream come true!

I just built my first home with Homebuyers Centre and it’s a dream come true!!
All I can say is that I’m so grateful I was put in touch with Chris Evans! I was very hesitant about building in the beginning, but Chris made the process easy and exciting for me. He was fantastic throughout my entire build, from start to finish. From first meeting with me to discuss designs that suited my budget, to answering the 10,000+ questions I had after that. If you want a genuine and honest New Homes Consultant - Chris is truly amazing!

simon carr

simon carrPerth, WA

Blake was awesome, couldn't of asked for anyone better

Honestly wasn't sure if I could get my own home by myself, but after talking with Blake Garvey initially he made what was possible clear and wasn't pushy at all, it all came down to my decisions. Blake has been great throughout the whole process and guided me along the way with any questions I had and made my dream possible. Would highly recommend Blake and the team at homebuyers centre to anyone.

Phil F.

Phil F.Western Australia

Great Experience, we enjoyed the journey every step of the way!

• +1
Home Builders

Made our dreams come true!

It all started when we walked through our dream display home in Baldivis and met Richard Cater. We were not sure we were financially ready but with the help of Richard and Louise Napier we were able to set and meet financial goals and build a perfect family home! From slab down in December to key handover in June the entire experience was a dream. Our building supervisor Anthony kept us in the loop every step of the way. The workman ship is excellent and we continue to receive check in support to ensure everything is fine. It has been the best experience and would recommend them to anyone- so much so my sister is now building her first home.

New start 2020

New start 2020Perth, WA

An amazing experience!

My building experience with homebuyers exceeded my expectations. From sales, Pre start through to handover everything was conducted efficiently, professionally whilst still keeping in mind and taking into considering my circumstances. A friendly yet professional team have provided me and my children a well executed house, which is of high standard yet very affordable. Thank you so much homebuyers, from the bottom of my heart. You have one very happy customer.

Bec

BecWestern Australia

Easy and stress free!

Smoother than expected

I did not expect my house being built so quickly and efficiently. A big Thank you to Althea who was so helpful at our pre-start meeting, Cora for her updates and especially Shane, the builder, who came up with very good suggestions.

I am completely happy and have no hesitation to recommend Homebuyers Centre.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

A HUGE Thank You To HOME BUYERS but A big Shout Out to Two individuals: GOURAV and REBECCA HEWITT

Construction End DateMay 2020
See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives