• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Sumit Singh

Sumit SinghPerth, WA

Amazing team and experience

Hi, I'm building a 4x2 house with Homebuyers and so far journey has been amazing. From start, I had the pleasure of dealing with Mark who has been very understanding with us because of the many changes and also we took a very long time to make the final decision. After signing my contract I then quickly moved to the prestart stage which was very nerve-racking for us as this is our first build but Eilidh was super helpful and made the process a breeze. I'm now in the construction phase and to say this is the very quick turnaround time is an understatement. I would highly recommend homebuyers centre based on the experience I've seen so far from the team. Thanks!

Khanh Pham

Khanh PhamPerth, WA

The perfect first home builder experience

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

We are very excited to build our second home with Homebuyers Centre.
We would like to give a huge thank you to Blake Garvey. We feel so grateful for his support and patient through out the building process. Blake gave us the support and confidence that we need.
The building process was handled professionally, smoothly and stress free by the Homebuyers Team.
We cannot fault and highly recommend Blake Garvey to anyone wanting to build.
Thank you very much to Blake Garvey and the Homebuyers Team have made our dream a reality.

Construction End DateMarch 2021
Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Jordan

JordanPerth, WA

Amazing service! Blake Garvey lives up to his name of best representative at home buyers center!

We were very happy with our Home buyers center Representative Blake who did an absolutely amazing job at getting us our very first home. He walked and helped us through everything and was with us every step. Blake made this journey for our new and first home very enjoyable and didn't miss anything. He was very professional and home buyers center is very lucky to have such a great representative. We are receiving constant updates from the company and are never left out of any stage, I commend home buyers center on being such a great company and for helping us through all of it.

Construction End DateJune 2021
Chelsea

ChelseaPerth, WA

Extremely smooth and easy experience

Romina D.

Romina D.Perth, WA

Very Easy & Painless Process

Purchased my house/land package off Blake Garvey at HBC. Blake was super helpful and always contactable, ready to answer all my annoying questions. The house has been constructed very quickly too. The whole team has been fantastic as well, especially Asher/Kaitlyn with the update emails. Special mention to my site manager John for being very patient with me & making sure everything is perfect!

Construction End DateFebruary 2021

Absolutely Exceptional

Construction End DateJanuary 2021
Sunny

SunnyWestern Australia

Amazing experience

I had been looking for half a year to build my first home, Blake assisted me better than anyone I had met with until this time. Blake has gone beyond than what was expected and because of this I felt at ease signing with Homebuyers just one day after meeting with him. Without his help and expert advice I would not be as happy with my purchase. Blake still assists with random questions that I throw at him even though his part has ended. Blake truly has made my first home buying/building experience a great one.

Julie H

Julie HPerth, WA

Blake Garvey is an asset to Homebuyers Centre

Construction End DateJanuary 2021

Ash

AshPerth, WA

Amazing experience

Had an amazing experience with Blake and Homebuyers. They went above and beyond finding me my perfect block and helping make my vision come true with my house. No change i wanted was too big or too much. Cant wait to see the finished product in a few months time

SammieB

SammieB

Amazing experience building our dream home

After hearing so many building horror stories, we were very much on edge going into our first meeting with Blake but within minutes of our first encounter, we were in awe. Not only by Blake's knowledge of builds, but his pure honesty and passion for it. We can't thank Blake enough, he has guided us to our dream home and has been with us every step of the way. Truly an asset to the HBC team and anyone looking to build their dream home.

Sparkette

Sparkette

Best Builder I've Ever Dealt With

This is the fourth home I've built - but my first with the Homebuyers Centre, and I have absolutely no regrets. David Berglund - my consultant - was knowledgeable, patient and extremely helpful. He answered every little query I had and made me so comfortable with the process. I have no doubt that I would not have achieved this without his assistance. The entire HBC team have been fantastic, from the pre-start consultant - Cait, to my client liaison coordinator - Asher. The communication and service is second to none. My bricklayers have just started and it's so exciting to see my new home taking shape. I'd highly recommend Homebuyers Centre - not just to first homebuyers - but anyone wanting a quality home and a stress free process.

Construction End DateMay 2021
Cecil Lopez

Cecil LopezPerth, WA

Our Dream Home in God's perfect time!

It took us sometime to finally found not only a consultant, adviser but someone whom we can trust to build our dream home. We've consulted some other builders such as Mr Pinoy & Ventura but thankful we end up to someone we're comfortable talking to sharing our dreams & whose patience & guidance put us in good place. Thank you so much Ms. Lena Alonzo & the team of Homebuyers Centre. We are so proud to share to our friends & love ones this special experience we have for you up to this final stage of completion of our home in a beautiful suburb of Brabham. Thanks again, Congrats to all of us & Keep it up!

Flooring
Construction End DateDecember 2020
MTD

MTDPerth, WA

Derek and staff at Homebuyers have been excellent

The staff have been excellent to deal with in all aspects of the build. Derek was very good when discussing my needs and Ruth have always provided informative communications and they have both been attentive to questions/ information requests. Transparency has been incredible.

The house is a great design that was pretty much what I wanted off the bat and inclusions that I honestly did not expect. What I have contracted for is far superior to what I would have gotten elsewhere and they have strived to assist after a bad experience with another builder. Really wish I had gone to Homebuyers first off as it would have saved a lot of stress. Not my first build but definitely my last!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Cannot wait to see the final product

Richard was very helpful and supportive during the presales process. He is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions in a very professional, honest, and way. He made the contract process very easy. My house now is under construction and I cannot wait to see the final product. So far, I am happy with the speed of the construction and the company's team. The only comment I have is the options for interior designs are limited. I wish if they can provide more options for the interior design (i.e. more door handles options, more colors for the ceramic, more options for the doors, light switches...etc).

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Great Service

I originally sent a request for more information and Damien called me straight away to answer my questions. The whole process was amazing, with Damien providing me with all the information and some great inclusions. Eilidh made prestart a stress free environment and was extremely helpful with the colour and design processes. Cora has been keeping me updated throughout the whole construction journey with every part of the process communicated. A great team with a lot of knowledge in each area to be helping me achieve my goals of home ownership.

Kerwin

KerwinPerth, WA

Awesome service

Since the first meeting with Jess Scalise she has gone above and beyond to help me through the building process. From securing the land in the area I wanted to helping me design the house all within my budget. She truly cares about her clients and has taken the stress off building!

Callan

CallanPerth, WA

Amazing Service!

The team at Home Buyers Centre have been absolutely nothing but amazing. My first point of contact was with Jesse who made the initial start so easy to understand. I then met with Dillon who walked me through everything I needed to know relating to the finance. Lucinda who helped me through my colour selection was incredible and insanely patient with me through all of my decisions. Asher has also been amazing as they have been there to reply so quickly to all of my questions and constantly keeping me updated with the build. And lastly the Accounts team have also been lovely to me helping me through what paperwork i need to get signed and reminding me when it’s due. I would highly recommend the team i have worked with!

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Jannah is exceptional!

At first I wasn’t sure if I wanted to build or buy outright, Jannah helped me get in contact with finance, land and find the perfect house to go on it!
I couldn’t have done any of this without her!
The price was reasonable and the house is only a couple months off finally being finished and I’m so excited to move into my own home.
Could not fault Homebuyers work and how contactable they all are at all times!

Flooring
Maria G.

Maria G.Perth, WA

I met five building companies before coming across Jannah. Other building companies tried to increase my budget, suggested I look in other areas and one even laughed at me!

Jannah listened to my wishes and budget and offered me options, allowing me to choose my dream home or dream location. I felt like she was on my side, working with me to help me find the home of my dreams.

I can’t thank Jannah enough, it was a pleasure working with her and I can’t recommend working with her (and homebuyers) enough!

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives