Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 2 of 38)

Listing monitored by Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Very helpful consultation!

My consultant (Jo C) conducted my Colour Selection appointment recently. Jo was very professional yet courteous and offered some great options/advice regarding the aesthetics of my home. She was very thorough with everything and gave me the pros/cons on upgrading selections. Very timely too and just pleasant to deal with!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Can not fault our team at Homebuyers Centre!!

A Giant Thankyou

I would like to sincerely thank the team members that have assisted me to achieve my new home. Althea Brennan was amazing when I went for my pre-start, colour selection in Osborne Park. Her professionalism was so welcome and I easily trusted Althea to assist me in my choices. Her experience was evident and the meeting was so smooth. I’d also like to mention David Burglund, my new home consultant. David has coached me through all phases and I have developed enormous trust in him and homebuilders generally. From the heart, a big Thankyou to Althea and David. I am very grateful.

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Cheryl
Cheryl

Pre-start meeting

Althea B was brilliant pre-start. I was overwhelmed with the choices that I had to make. She seemed to "get me" and it became easy. I was so happy with the final decisions.. it all came together beautifully. I appreciated her honesty, friendliness and how at ease she made me feel. Thank you.

Amazing!

In my Pre Start meeting I was lucky enough to have Jo! A sensational colour consultant who was very knowledgeable and helpful. A great eye for detail, helping my colour choice become easy. She was able to get things done quickly and continued to be very responsive to all email correspondence after my Pre start. It has been nothing but smooth sailing so far and looking forward to the finishing's :)

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Pre start with homebuyers

We had our pre start with Jo and she was absolutely amazing. Went above and beyond to help us get everything we wanted. She wasn't too pushy at all and helped us with areas we were unsure with. I will certainly recommend homebuyers to friends. I am so excited for construction to begin.

Naga Kandela
Naga KandelaPerth, WA

Excellent Service .

Althea really provided us excellent service and also very helpful in our prestart. Very well organised even though we were late for the appointment. We finished everything in time as well. She had lot of patience and gave us good suggestions .
Very happy to be a part of Home buyer center.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

A quality sales person - who has guided us through the initial stage of our journey well

Our new home consultant, Callum, has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He is friendly, responsive, and knows his stuff. We really can't fault him so far. I would be confident in recommending Callum to anyone looking to get into a home of their own through the Homebuyers Centre.

Emily W.
Emily W.Perth, WA

Easy process, helpful and knowledgeable

I came across Jannah with her, homes for her page, she is super knowledgeable, listened to what I wanted and kept in budget, provided advice where needed and an overall legend to work with, highly recommended! Super friendly, energetic and has a drive for helping people get into their new home.

Jay B.
Jay B.Perth, WA

Faultless Customer Service

Homebuyers Centre and in particular, Joel Elsley, have been amazing throughout the initial phase of our house build. We are progressing through the lengthy building process in what we believe is record time! From first seeing Joel at a display in late March to today (just over a month) we have gone from thinking we couldn't start building for months, to having unconditional finance approval, housing contracts signed and are super close to the build commencing. Joel has been there to answer any queries or questions almost instantly, removing any confusing wordings or uncertainties and has made this experience faultless so far. He is an asset to Homebuyers.

Vicki Parker
Vicki Parker Perth, WA

Building my dream townhouse!

I started my journey with homebuyers Centre last year with Stuart but had to leave it for family reasons.I went back to it this January once again with Stuart.I’m currently waiting on finance to go through and very excited to hopefully be building my dream home this year.I have found my experience so far really great.Stuart is full of knowledge of what I need to know and very helpful.I would recommend Homebuyers Centre to anyone that is wanting to start there own journey building a home.

Dayn
Dayn

Our amazing pre-start experience!

My partner and I had the pleasure of attending our colour selection meeting with Chelsea. We couldn't have asked for a more genuine, polite or professional person to assist us with our selections. Not only did Chelsea answer our (what seemed like) never ending questions, she also gave very good suggestions on colour combinations and made the experience one that we won't forget. Thank you!!

Katrina
Katrina Perth, WA

5 star customer service!!

We had the best and most least stressful Prestart with Althea, she made our pre start journey a whole lot easier for me and my partner. Her inputs was definitely appreciated and valued! Well presented and very much experienced at what she does! We’re very excited for our new house.

Richard also was very helpful through my buying the house and land package! From working weekends to help me answer any questions at any time of the day. Very reliable and honest at what he does.

Thank you to this amazing people! Me and my partner are super excited for our future home.

Colour selection with Chelsea

Thanks Chelsea for a fabulous pre start meeting. I really enjoyed meeting you and felt relaxed and comfortable throughout the whole process. You were organised and methodical, I didn’t feel rushed and your excitement was infectious. You listened and you were encouraging and responsive to my requests. Your cup of tea was great too.

A happy experience!

Our pre-start with Chelsea was an awesome experience. She was friendly, helpful and professional, really listened to what we wanted, and took the time to make sure we got it right. We didn't feel rushed or overwhelmed during the appointment and we left feeling happy and excited about our dream home. Thank you, Chelsea!

Home Builders

Amazing customer service from site manager Clint.

If you are getting your home built then Clint is the site manager for you. Any issues during construction and practical completion were dealt with speedily. Thank you so much to the team at Homebuyers Centre. Especially our home consultant, finance consultant, client liasion coordinator, site manager. We cannot wait to move in.

Sandra L.
Sandra L.Perth, WA

Was the perfect time to buy

Build has been so easy, barely any stress and kept updated all the way through.
Standard of build so far has been fantastic
Had no issues with build except for a discontinued product, which was sorted easily. Costs are exactly on par with what was estimated maybe slightly more but not noteworthy. Has been quite an easy, stress free experience from the start. The build speed has been amazing, watching the house going up in stages has been exciting! Glad i was encouraged to build when I did, thanks joel... owe you so much

Martyn
Martyn

Excellent customer service, Mark went above and beyond expectations.
When we enquired online with the homebuyers centre we were put in touch with Mark. He has made the whole home buying process simple. He just seemed to know what would suit our family and put together a great home and land package. He and the team behind the scenes then made the contact and finance process a breeze. I would highly recommend the Homebuyers centre to anyone considering building a quality affordable home.

Enjoyable experience

My pre start appointment with Lucinda was amazing! She was so patient with us and helped us a lot. She understood what I was after and recommended accordingly and did not rush through the appointment at all when I was indecisive. The whole experience was very enjoyable and I’m so looking forward to construction

Flawless

Building has never been so easy. The entire process thus far has been hassle free and fantastically managed by Callum at Homebuyers. I am extremely well updated on the process of pre construction and his service is impeccable, charismatic and flawless. It has been a pleasure building a house with Homebuyers centre with Callum at the helm and I will be coming back again in the future. Thanks Callum, legend !

Great Customer Service

ALANNA.N
ALANNA.NPerth, WA

Simple, easy and no stress!

Top quality

We had jai as our consultant! good communication. Had some missed things in contact due to being first home buyers, but jai got it sorted and efficiently and resolved for us.
Keeping in touch with me during each change which Offered to bring us to see some of the homes getting built that would have been the same as our house plans, we didn't end up going though. Also took us to see display hbc homes outside of the open days which was very helpful I'm not available on the days they are open.
We done our pre-start with Jo, and wow she was amazing really knows her things and helped us choose the best colors for our home and with everything we wanted changed her helped so so much. I'd recommend everyone to try and get her!

Amazing customer service

From the first meeting with Blake to the prestart meeting with Jo our experience has been seamless and a bunch of fun! Both individuals have been extremely supportive and honest when it comes to making those important design and structure decisions. Jo has such a good eye for colour selections and brought our visions of our house to life! Can not o continue with this incredible team!

Claire C.
Claire C.Perth, WA

Friendly staff and one happy customer!

Kirsten J.
Kirsten J.asked

We built in 2001 with HBC and all of the Jason window frames on one side of our house have corrosive holes where the frames sit on the mortar. I have never, ever seen this before, even on a house that is significantly older. It is as if something was not done correctly at the time of building, be it not lining the window frames correctly or using inferior mortar. It is extremely disappointing as it will cost us a lot of money to replace all of our windows down one side of our house which I feel should last longer than 20 years. I am so disappointed in HBC. Nobody seems to be able to give us an explanation as to why this has happened.

Hi Kirsten,

If you would like to send us a private message with your full name, address and best contact details, we can put you in touch with our Maintenance department to discuss your concerns regarding your window frames.

Kind regards,

Sandip Kumar D.
Sandip Kumar D.asked

Hi,
We are building our first home with HBC under HBC go package and we have already chosen internal color scheme and elevation that is mid century modern and leighton respectively ( inspired from Camden display home in Baldivis). However we have a little bit confusion regarding external color scheme and design of our home . will it be completely same like the camden dispay home or will be slightly different than that?

Hi Sandip,

Great choice of the Mid Century Modern colour scheme. It's one of our favs!

In regards to your external colours, yes, these will be as per our Camden dispaly home, applied to your elevation of choice.

Your Preconstruction Consultant will be in touch later this week to answer any more questions you may have regarding your selections.

Kind regards,
Ashleigh

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia questions

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives

Find the right Home Builder