Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 2 of 34)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Here is my experience - MUST READ.

Build StageMid-Construction
Kym

KymPeel, WA

Second to none

Samia

SamiaPerth, WA

Great experience!

As first home owners we were so overwhelmed with it all, and didnt know where to begin. Luckily we met Darren, he was honest, straight to the point, and gave us the answers we needed. He was with us every step of the way, stayed back late until we were happy with our chosen land and was very patient with us changing the design/plan till we were happy and satisfied. Even later in the process he would always help when we needed him.
Also at prestart, Althea was great and helped with our decisions.

A big Thanks to Darren and the Homebuyers Team.

Loved this experience and would recommend 100%

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateOctober 2020
Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Elliot W

Elliot WPerth, WA

Incredible Customer Service

I am extremely satisfied with the service I have been exposed to at home buyers. So far, all employees have been extremely professional and helpful. I would like to take this opportunity to individually acknowledge Hannah Witts , Blake Garvey , and Althea Brennan for their outstanding customer service skills and assistance. continuously going out of their way to assist me with my build. Their efforts should be highly commended. Thank you.

Amaya

AmayaPeel, WA

Pre start with Eilidh

It was an awesome prestart and Eilidh was an amazing help. She gave us an honest opinion, plus more little tips and tricks. As a first time home buyer and builder, it was great to have someone so down the earth and helpful. Thank you so much Eilidh! You’re the best.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Great Customer Service! Could not recommend any more!

Good experience

From the get go Darren was really helpful and answered all of my questions with great detail but also In a easy to understand way. Darren was also available pretty much 24/7 and never took long to get back to me at any stage. A great experience and much appreciated

Rebecca D

Rebecca DPerth, WA

Exciting future ahead

Our family is in still in the first stages of building with Homebuyers, but so far Luke has been realistic and down to earth with us and listened to what we needed. Since signing up, Tynaya has called every week to check in and make sure we are comfortable and happy with the progress. Considering how busy the building industry is right now, we are feeling very cared for and well looked after indeed. The choices we have been given for flooring, bench tops and elevation have left us with many options to consider. I would truly recommend Homebuyers.

Larna

LarnaPerth, WA

Very Easy

I loved the virtual showroom tour and the online portal - I had time to think about my selections prior to the meeting. It was also very helpful to understand what was an upgrade to build a wish list.

Jo was fantastic on the day in helping me to tweak colours. It will make all the difference to the finished product.

I have a pretty stressful experience to date with a house sale falling through so it was great to get to the exciting part and have such an easy experience.

Krista

KristaPerth, WA

Great supportive experience!

My partner and myself have had such a wonderful journey so far with both Blake and Althea! Blake has been super responsive and happy to answer our many questions no matter the time of day. He has helped walk us through the process of building which at the beginning was a very foreign concept to us. He has made it stress free and easy as! Althea helped us design and plan our home during prestart and was extremely patient with my indecisiveness and helped to guide me in the design process. She made planning our home fun and exciting and was more than happy to accommodate any needs we had.

Fatima Kamara

Fatima KamaraPerth, WA

Mr Tom & Althea I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank you so much for all your support and help.

My prestart with Althea was the fun part she made everything easier for me and also looking for the land with Tom I was little bit worried about choosing the right place but it was so easier than I thought to tbh this people are highly experienced and the know what they doing and thanks for the respect you give me and you made me feel confident so thanks once again.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

A breeze from start to finish

We could not be happier with the support an involvement from Jess Scalise, Althea Brennan, Rebecca Nowotny-Walsh.
They have treated us with so much respect an be patient working with us on our first home build. We thank you all so much.
On each step of the process we have felt listen to an offered solutions to fix any queries we’ve had.

Ash Cull

Ash CullPerth, WA

A build to remember !

Danny Dowling

Danny DowlingPerth, WA

Great Prestart Meeting

It was a very good experience,Althea was so helpful she made the prestart easy to follow, helped out a lot with making sure everything was correct in the plans and all my selections matched and that I was happy throughout the whole process and with the final result. I left with no questions.

simon carr

simon carrPerth, WA

Blake was awesome, couldn't of asked for anyone better

Honestly wasn't sure if I could get my own home by myself, but after talking with Blake Garvey initially he made what was possible clear and wasn't pushy at all, it all came down to my decisions. Blake has been great throughout the whole process and guided me along the way with any questions I had and made my dream possible. Would highly recommend Blake and the team at homebuyers centre to anyone.

Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJuly 2020

Sammy Yap

Sammy YapPerth, WA

Positive and stress free experience

Lee

LeePerth, WA

What a wonder experience so far!

Had my prestart last week and honestly couldn't be happier! From the minute I stepped into reception I felt welcomed and comfortable. The show room is awesome and makes everything very easy to visualise and imagine! Jo was exceptional with her knowledge, understanding and suggestions. She picked up on what these i was after very quickly and gave her unbiased but helpful opinion and offered alternative suggestions that I would never known were possible! So happy with how it all went and Jo thank you so much for being so fun and making the experience one i will treasure forever! Cant wait to see the finished product!

Phil F.

Phil F.Western Australia

Great Experience, we enjoyed the journey every step of the way!

• +1
Build StagePost-Construction
Construction End DateJuly 2020
Lawb

LawbPerth, WA

Best customer service for first time home!

Everything has been amazing! I highly recommend Dylan D’Acammpo for anyone who is unsure. For me the process of buying a new home was nerve racking, but he got me everything I wanted and spoke to me whenever I needed. I felt comfortable and couldn’t be happier! Thank you Dylan!

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Althea = Exceptional Service

I completed my Pre-start with Althea yesterday. What an awesome experience. Everything was well explained and the tips and advice was invaluable. Althea provided alternatives on any choices that she thought was not consistent with the theme that I was looking to create. I walked out of the meeting completely satisfied with all my choices and now looking forward to construction. Thank you Althea!

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives