Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 2 of 6)

4.7 from 680 reviews · View Details

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

AMAZING!!!

Shane was AMAZING!!
Shanes professionalisms and punctuality with any issues that arised was so easy to deal with. During the construction phase I was really happy with the work and finishes to all areas of the house, Shanes attention to detail was phenomenal and to a 5 star level, Shane also kept us up to date after each stage was completed and he also informed us of what will happen next. As first homebuyers this was a great experience and to have someone like Shane who kept us updated at each stage. I would highly recommend Shane and will continue to speak highly of his work. Thank you again Shane, your work definitely does not go unnoticed.

Construction End DateDecember 2019

CatPerth

Poor quality and poor work

Have been in our house for approximately 5 years and I have a lot of cracked tiles in my ensuite, grout coming off, massive cracks in walls, a jammed door, kitchen tap falling a part, toilet seat falling a part! This should not happen to a 5 year old house!!! Grout and tiles shouldn't need replacing in a house for at least 10 years!

• +3
Cat

Thank you for starting to fix our issues, will update when it is finished

Extremely happy with our stress free experience.

We have had an excellent experience with Homebuyers Centre. It has been extremely straight forward and stress free and couldn't be happier with our Site Manager, Shane and Client Liaison Officer, Cora. We have received regular updates on the progression of the build, and have always had any concerns or questions resolved quickly. We are extremely happy with the quality of the workmanship that has gone into building our dream home. We would recommend Homebuyers Centre to anyone considering building their own home!

Construction End DateDecember 2019
Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Mr. Mrs Pindoria

Mr. Mrs PindoriaPerth, WA

Great Beginning with Homebuyers

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Joely

JoelyPerth, WA

Complete confidence!

I built with Homebuyers Centre over 10 years ago - Being a young 24-year-old, the thought of owning your own home was a little daunting. Looking back, the entire process and quality of my home was faultless and any buyers remorse very quickly turned into excitement! The entire process was incredibly easy and there was support through the entire journey, from finding the right lot and design that suited my limited budget, to the home being built and handed over. I would recommend Homebuyers Centre to anybody wanting to build their own home and have since referred other family members, who have had similar experiences. A great company to have built with!

MollyPerth, WA

Amazing amazing amazing

I would just like to say a massive thankyou to Jon, for showing me my exciting finished home! He explained all parts of the house Inside and out so I could easily understand what is what, you were very friendly yet professional! The house looked amazing even more so then I was picturing it would be. The quality was perfect also. The whole process of dealing with home buyers was amazing, they kept me in the loop with every step, they made me feel at ease knowing I could easily call or email them with anything I was unsure of. I can't recommend home buyers enough! They have done an amazing job with my home!

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Thankyou!
Also if you could pass on a special thankyou to Claire Collard , she really set me in the right direction and got everything moving! She is the homebuyers centre goddess I swear haha.

Sophie M.

Sophie M.Perth, WA

Homebuyers is a breeze to build with!

Linda

LindaPerth, WA

Excellent service impressed with all involved

The management was excellent (Jed).
Very impressed with the quality of workmanship and build with our property
There were minor issues with construction and they were dealt with immediately and repaired or fixed as soon as there were workers available.
There were no extra cost towards the end that we could see.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Greg S.

Greg S.Perth, WA

My First House. LOVE IT!!!

Construction End DateAugust 2018

Great building experience

My sales consultant Steve Charleson was from the beginning to the end of the entire process was absolutely exceptional, from looking for blocks of land to the design and lay out of the house. Steve was very honest in explaining how everything is done. Every time i had a question Steve was there to answer ever question.I would like to thank all the staff at home buyers especially Steve in helping me to own and live in my new house.

Holly

HollyPerth, WA

Perfect building experience

I still can't believe that building a home could be as stress free and fun as it was. The assistance my client liaison coordinator, Cora Czarnecki, gave me from prestart to key handover was exceptional. She worked hard to ensure all my questions were answered and that my home was exactly what I dreamt it would be. With the help of Cora, my house was built so much quicker than I expected and everything came together with no problems. She always replied to my emails, even if the question was silly, and kept me up to date with the progress of my house. I am so grateful for the service provided by Homebuyers WA, and would build with them again without any question of doubt.

Construction End DateSeptember 2019
Mohiuddin A.

Mohiuddin A.Perth, WA

Outstanding Customer Service & Professionalism

There were some issues identified by the building inspectors. The report was sent to HBC and they have taken prompt action to fix the issue. There was lot of dilemma buying the house but based on HBC's superior professionalism and fair business policy, I went ahead with the purchase and love residing in the house.

Triphamk2

Triphamk2Perth, WA

Didn’t even know our house were built.

We got a strong support and very helpful advisors like Blake Garvey and his teammates to walk us through the path that we though very long long way to the end, and even after. We finally got the house built seamlessly, strongly and a lot sooner than we expected. We forgot how we picked everything from the house design to internal decors, but Joe is very helpful with her great ideas, and Jed, the important one who looked after the construction from the start to the end to make our house so great and beautiful. Again, this is our biggest thank you to all of you from Homebuyers WA to make our wish come true.

Construction End DateJune 2019

Perfect first home

Construction End DateApril 2019
Renee P.

Renee P.Perth, WA

A dream come true - a faultless build!

lisa

lisaPerth, WA

perfect fit

Thank you homebuyers team for the continued support throughout the build of my new home. This has been the easiest build i have ever done with no issues or hold ups whatsoever . Overall i'm extremely happy with the quality of my new home.

Thanks to all involved

lisa

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Bel72

Bel72Perth, WA

Over the Moon

Thank you everyone for all your help and assistance throughout the build of our Brand New Beautiful home.
Absolutely over the moon with the quickness, and quality of the build and the final look is amazing.
It’s been my dream for sometime to give my sons a home of our own and with thanks to you we’re now living the dream

Richard R

Richard RPerth, WA

The Perfect Choice

It was by sheer chance that we went in to the Homebuyers Display Home and right from the start I knew that I was in good hands.
Tom handled all of the initial groundwork and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in so many areas. Ivan handled the finance and not to forget the staff at Resolve Conveyancing. Suddenly what seemed to be a daunting task for me was complete and I was at the point of building.
The build whizzed through under the excellent care of Cora and Shane and nothing was too much trouble. The build quality cannot be faulted.
A big thank you to all at Homebuyers Centre for an excellent build and for making my first house a pleasure to live in.

Richard

Zaid Khalid

Zaid KhalidPerth, WA

It was perfect, thank you so much.

HomeBuyer never fails to update us the status. We always get updates and there no delay in the schedule. The workmanship is good and happy with the quality. Thank you.

Tony T

Tony T

Our new home is perfect

The build was managed so well, The workmanship and build was so great, all tradies did a great job. Pre, post and construction I am so satisfied with Homebuyers centre. All tradies did a great job.
The cost was what I expect to be.

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives