Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 2 of 3)

4.7 from 680 reviews · View Details

• Flooring

Jule

JulePeel, WA

Top Quality & Professional

My home is still under construction, just having the finishing touches. I am so impressed with the quality of work and efficiency of the both the building and relationship teams. Zoe is my consultant and is always friendly and happy when responds quickly to my many questions and changes. Every request was taken seriously and she scheduled management meetings immediately.
My site supervisor, Brenton, is super helpful and knowledgeable and makes sure all work is completed to a high standard. Any issues are quickly resolved to my satisfaction. Even my new neighbors have also been impressed with the professionalism of the crews building my home.

Construction End DateOctober 2019
Jesse

JessePerth, WA

Five stars for flexibility, choice, customer service and build

Homebuyers Centre WA House Build in Cockburn Central

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Hayden Thorne

Hayden ThornePerth, WA

First home buyer feedback

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Lou and Azi

Lou and Azi

Amazing service

We are first home buyers and had been to many companies before we visited Home buyers centre. Our sales consultant Steve Charleson was amazing from the beginning. He was honest about what standards were included, explained everything so we knew exactly what to expect and worked tirelessly from the beginning even to the point of securing the land we wanted when other builders told us it wasn’t possible. Steve listened to what we wanted and helped us achieve our dream of home ownership. Thank you to all the staff at home buyers centre it has been a smooth journey and I highly recommend Steve Charleson as a sales consultant

Kera

KeraPerth, WA

Our process so far

My husband and I are so grateful for all the hard work and patience from our consultants Samantha & our finance adviser Louise! The process is all going so quick now and we are beyond excited to see our beautiful home at the end of it! We are so thankful for the people who are now looking after us, & the professionalism of keeping us up to date with everything that’s happening next!

Anonymous

AnonymousPerth, WA

Good Experience

I am a first home owner and so far I have had a good experience. Our New Home Consultant Tom has been fantastic keeping in touch throughout the full process and very understanding on catching up around our schedule. Would recommend them.

Jacob

JacobPerth, WA

So far the experience has been excellent

Well we are still in the construction stage so everything has been good. I have no complaints as the total cost came to less than I was told due to the price of the land going down.

Luke J.

Luke J.Perth, WA

Excellence in customer service and planning

Homebuyers has truly been a fantastic company to deal with. The people in the business are all about customer service and doing things properly the first time. Our planning process was so easy and we didn't have any problems. What they said they would do, they did. We have been informed and kept up to date with what goes on ahead of time which has been great and everything has been achieved in a very timely fashion, I'm very happy. Costs have been honoured from the very first quote and all initial planning and design requests have also been perfect and as stated, certainly no false advertising. What they say you get, happens. Definitely recommend to anyone.

MEG M

MEG M

5 Shining Stars for Homebuyers Centre

Wouldn't have asked for a better experience!! w/ Peter Chambers

Construction End DateMay 2019
Marc

Marc

1st Aussie home!

I'd just like to say our whole experience with homebuyer's and resolve finance has been tremendous, couldn't recommend them highly enough,from Ivan from resolve finance to Shauna and John from the homebuyers team,they have been amazing and made all this a breeze

Caleb Beale

Caleb BealePerth, WA

Samantha St Guillaume for the win!!
Homebuyers was my 2nd building company that I visited and was apparent from the get go that it was the better option, building by yourself is intimidating and Sam was very open with what I should expect from the process and gave me heaps of options with differing price ranges so I could make the best decision for me, the only hitch was dealing with the bank brokers which was testing but Sam pressured them to speed it along too and made sure I was being looked after. The building process itself has been flawless so far with no nasty surprises which in itself is a miracle and I am keeping her card to pass along to anyone who might be interested to do the same as me. I can't wait for the finished porduct!!.

Tania Oneill

Tania OneillPerth, WA

Simple! made it easy without the Stress.

Keeping us up to date with the finance and of the building process was amazing. All our queries and concerns were addressed within 24 hours.
We were and felt supported the entire journey.
Thank you Luke and the team at Homebuyers.

Construction End DateMarch 2019
Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Wonderful first home buying experience

Building with HBC has been a pleasure. Luke has been knowledgeable about every part of the process and always willing to provide help and assistance while Amy has been constantly providing updates on the build progress. The build has gone smoothly so far and the attention to detail is top notch. Highly recommend HBC.

Tanya Rodgers

Tanya RodgersPerth, WA

Cant believe we did it!

Never thought we could build and own our own home. Luke at Homebuyers Centre was amazing. No crap, straight to the point and no boring sales pitch!

The whole process so far has been a breeze, and a whole lot less stressful than we had imagined.

Thankyou Luke!

Construction End DateJune 2019

BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE

Right from the beginning I have experienced nothing but fantastic results.
My Consultant Luke McRae has been so supportive and with such high customer service and experience has made this process just amazing.
I am half way through my build and has just been a breeze and stress free.
Thank you so much Homebuyers Centre and Luke for your support in assisting me accomplish my dream.

I am so very excited to move into my new home

House Build

I'm at the stage of the slab been finished. Up until now I've had great support from Home-buyers center with Luke Mcrae, Amy and Beth and Dillion from Resolve finance.
So far I'm very happy with the way things are going and cant wait for the finished product.
Highly recommend.

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Shirani

ShiraniPerth, WA

Very friendly and accommodating

My house is not finished yet, but I am very happy with the progress and excellent service by Luke McRae. I would recommend Home buyer center to anyone who wants to build specially their first home with no knowledge about building house. As Luke guided me promptly with everything I needed and explained precisely on the finance part of it as well. He is very professional and excellent in what he does. Thank you so much Luke .

Construction End DateJuly 2019
Romeo

RomeoPerth, WA

Very Satisfied customers!

Very happy to our new house. It’s actually our 2nd build house at homebuyers centre. Our salesman Jay Mingi is very supportive and easy to communicate he actually gave us a very good package on our second home. He found us a very good location and nice house design perfect for what we are actually looking for. Thank you very much also to all HBC staff Mike, Amy Hough and Jo Cunningham for all your guidance and help while our house is under construction. The construction is a bit rocky at first month but they did reached the 5months target exactly. Thank you very much again HBC. All the best!

Romeo & Arlyn

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives