Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 3 of 35)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Noe

NoePerth, WA

Outstanding Customer Service with Althea

I left so lucky to have my pre-start with Althea and her great knowledge. She made the process a lot more enjoyable and stress free providing all the information required and not hiding anything from me.
Althea was very professional and respected my options and decisions about my selections but also helped me in the areas a struggle with and she understood my taste and was able to work things out for me.
Can’t wait to see it all put together!!!

Amazing Pre-Start... Super Excited

Our Pre-Start with Althea was probably the best part of our build so far, she was extremely helpful and had great insight and suggestions for areas where we were a bit lost, the pre-start has given my partner and I a better picture of what our future home is going to look like and we cannot wait to see the final product!!!

Outstanding Customer Service

I am so very glad I went with Homebuyers. Luke McRae and Tynaya Franich have been so helpful, proactive and supportive. They have made this such a smooth and easy process so far and I can't wait until my house is finished, thank you so much for all your help!

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Amazing experience and Service

As soon as these grants came in Stefan from estimating had been on at me to build through Homebuyers and I am glad I did. I had Blake as my Sales Consultant who was a breeze to deal with throughout the whole process and was never pushy like you sometimes assume sales reps would be, it speaks volumes to how Blake operates that everyone I spoke with in regards to land sales spoke so highly of him. I had my colour selection Tuesday 15/9 and had Althea as my Prestart Consultant and she was absolutely amazing. I was a bit overwhelmed picking all my colours and everything else, but she was so helpful at every step and so knowledgeable of all the products/matching colours.

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Excekkent service and information

Currently applying to build a house with Peter. Fantastic service given, ver knowledgable, informative and friendly. Easy to talk with. Knows a lot about the industry and about the greats. Also had some useful tips. Really listened to what I wanted in a home and was able to help provide a design that was suitable. Truly excellent service for a first home buyer. Couldn’t be happier

Smooth Prestart Experience!

Had my colour selection meeting yesterday with Fiona Zadnik. Everything went really smooth. Fiona took the time to explain things I didn't understand and was really helpful to offer advice when I was struggling to make certain decisions. The entire process was very easy and stress free, so I can't thank Fiona enough! My entire experience so far with Homebuyers Centre has been a great one!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

The best service I could ask for!

As a first home owner I went into this process blind. Luke and Tynaya in sales have been nothing but kind, honest, transparent, and genuine throughout this process. Tynaya regularly checks in with me which I really appreciate and just speaks to the level of customer service they maintain.
I completed my prestart appointment a few weeks ago and the ladies there were also really helpful, insightful and honest. They were super helpful when it came to tough colour selections and with budgeting.
Construction hasn't started yet but so far it's been smooth sailing for me and I haven't got a single complaint.

Kenyon Lee

Kenyon LeePerth, WA

Mark Chapman - the man, the Mark, the legend.

We've got a build underway with Mark Chapman of Homebuyers Centre. From the initial phone call, to signing the build contract and getting the slab down, it has been a seamless process. Mark, and the homebuyers team have shown their consistent knowledge, expertise, and insight, making the purchase of our first home a piece of cake. Hand on my heart I couldn't recommend anybody more suited to guide you through the process of building a home. I'm very thankful for Mark and the team for their work and effort so far, I can't wait to see the final result!

Excellent experience

Our process of building has been an amazing experience as a first home buyer. Stuart Adde has been great helping us start our building process and Althea Brennan helping us with prestart designs and helping us choose our colour schemes. Would highly recommend the team at home buyers, looking forward to starting our build.

Beckie

BeckiePerth, WA

Great!

Have had a very positive experience with Homebuyers, nothing negative to say. Darren would always be quick and happy to help with all of my questions and concerns (and there was a lot given I am a first home buyer), and was patient when I was selecting everything for the house design. He was honest and straight to the point straight away.
I met Althea at pre-start and she was absolutely amazing and really helped me with the colour design and features of the house. I couldn't imagine my house any differently now!
Thank you!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Here is my experience - MUST READ.

Kym

KymPeel, WA

Second to none

Samia

SamiaPerth, WA

Great experience!

As first home owners we were so overwhelmed with it all, and didnt know where to begin. Luckily we met Darren, he was honest, straight to the point, and gave us the answers we needed. He was with us every step of the way, stayed back late until we were happy with our chosen land and was very patient with us changing the design/plan till we were happy and satisfied. Even later in the process he would always help when we needed him.
Also at prestart, Althea was great and helped with our decisions.

A big Thanks to Darren and the Homebuyers Team.

Loved this experience and would recommend 100%

Elliot W

Elliot WPerth, WA

Incredible Customer Service

I am extremely satisfied with the service I have been exposed to at home buyers. So far, all employees have been extremely professional and helpful. I would like to take this opportunity to individually acknowledge Hannah Witts , Blake Garvey , and Althea Brennan for their outstanding customer service skills and assistance. continuously going out of their way to assist me with my build. Their efforts should be highly commended. Thank you.

Amaya

AmayaPeel, WA

Pre start with Eilidh

It was an awesome prestart and Eilidh was an amazing help. She gave us an honest opinion, plus more little tips and tricks. As a first time home buyer and builder, it was great to have someone so down the earth and helpful. Thank you so much Eilidh! You’re the best.

Home Builders

Great Customer Service! Could not recommend any more!

Good experience

From the get go Darren was really helpful and answered all of my questions with great detail but also In a easy to understand way. Darren was also available pretty much 24/7 and never took long to get back to me at any stage. A great experience and much appreciated

Rebecca D

Rebecca DPerth, WA

Exciting future ahead

Our family is in still in the first stages of building with Homebuyers, but so far Luke has been realistic and down to earth with us and listened to what we needed. Since signing up, Tynaya has called every week to check in and make sure we are comfortable and happy with the progress. Considering how busy the building industry is right now, we are feeling very cared for and well looked after indeed. The choices we have been given for flooring, bench tops and elevation have left us with many options to consider. I would truly recommend Homebuyers.

Larna

LarnaPerth, WA

Very Easy

I loved the virtual showroom tour and the online portal - I had time to think about my selections prior to the meeting. It was also very helpful to understand what was an upgrade to build a wish list.

Jo was fantastic on the day in helping me to tweak colours. It will make all the difference to the finished product.

I have a pretty stressful experience to date with a house sale falling through so it was great to get to the exciting part and have such an easy experience.

Krista

KristaPerth, WA

Great supportive experience!

My partner and myself have had such a wonderful journey so far with both Blake and Althea! Blake has been super responsive and happy to answer our many questions no matter the time of day. He has helped walk us through the process of building which at the beginning was a very foreign concept to us. He has made it stress free and easy as! Althea helped us design and plan our home during prestart and was extremely patient with my indecisiveness and helped to guide me in the design process. She made planning our home fun and exciting and was more than happy to accommodate any needs we had.

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives