Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 3 of 6)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Holly

HollyPerth, WA

Perfect building experience

I still can't believe that building a home could be as stress free and fun as it was. The assistance my client liaison coordinator, Cora Czarnecki, gave me from prestart to key handover was exceptional. She worked hard to ensure all my questions were answered and that my home was exactly what I dreamt it would be. With the help of Cora, my house was built so much quicker than I expected and everything came together with no problems. She always replied to my emails, even if the question was silly, and kept me up to date with the progress of my house. I am so grateful for the service provided by Homebuyers WA, and would build with them again without any question of doubt.

Mohiuddin A.

Mohiuddin A.Perth, WA

Outstanding Customer Service & Professionalism

There were some issues identified by the building inspectors. The report was sent to HBC and they have taken prompt action to fix the issue. There was lot of dilemma buying the house but based on HBC's superior professionalism and fair business policy, I went ahead with the purchase and love residing in the house.

Triphamk2

Triphamk2Perth, WA

Didn’t even know our house were built.

We got a strong support and very helpful advisors like Blake Garvey and his teammates to walk us through the path that we though very long long way to the end, and even after. We finally got the house built seamlessly, strongly and a lot sooner than we expected. We forgot how we picked everything from the house design to internal decors, but Joe is very helpful with her great ideas, and Jed, the important one who looked after the construction from the start to the end to make our house so great and beautiful. Again, this is our biggest thank you to all of you from Homebuyers WA to make our wish come true.

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Perfect first home

Renee P.

Renee P.Perth, WA

A dream come true - a faultless build!

lisa

lisaPerth, WA

perfect fit

Thank you homebuyers team for the continued support throughout the build of my new home. This has been the easiest build i have ever done with no issues or hold ups whatsoever . Overall i'm extremely happy with the quality of my new home.

Thanks to all involved

lisa

Bel72

Bel72Perth, WA

Over the Moon

Thank you everyone for all your help and assistance throughout the build of our Brand New Beautiful home.
Absolutely over the moon with the quickness, and quality of the build and the final look is amazing.
It’s been my dream for sometime to give my sons a home of our own and with thanks to you we’re now living the dream

Richard R

Richard RPerth, WA

The Perfect Choice

It was by sheer chance that we went in to the Homebuyers Display Home and right from the start I knew that I was in good hands.
Tom handled all of the initial groundwork and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in so many areas. Ivan handled the finance and not to forget the staff at Resolve Conveyancing. Suddenly what seemed to be a daunting task for me was complete and I was at the point of building.
The build whizzed through under the excellent care of Cora and Shane and nothing was too much trouble. The build quality cannot be faulted.
A big thank you to all at Homebuyers Centre for an excellent build and for making my first house a pleasure to live in.

Richard

Zaid Khalid

Zaid KhalidPerth, WA

It was perfect, thank you so much.

HomeBuyer never fails to update us the status. We always get updates and there no delay in the schedule. The workmanship is good and happy with the quality. Thank you.

Our new home is perfect

The build was managed so well, The workmanship and build was so great, all tradies did a great job. Pre, post and construction I am so satisfied with Homebuyers centre. All tradies did a great job.
The cost was what I expect to be.

A job well done.

Build was so excellent from the start to the end. All the workmanship was good, all the tradies did a wounderful job also clean up after them self. Pre, post and construction, we are so satisfied with the Homebuyers centre a true Professional Company. Cost was what I expected to be.

Renato

RenatoPerth, WA

This is a dream come true. Best Builder.

My wife and I cannot begin to say how happy we are with our experience with Homebuyers was amazing and went out of his way to assist my wife and I through the building process. Thanks to Lena Alonzo to giving guidance, answering questions and just making building process stress free and exiting. Thanks also to Dillion who did a great job in the financial aspect.
I would highly recommend Homebuyers Centre Western Australia to any one looking to build a new home.

Best Builder!!!

The homebuyers is the best for a family that want to build their first house. BIG THANKS to Ms. Lena Alonzo ( Direct Marketing and Sales Consultant) for taking care of us from the beginning to the end without letting us down. And for Dillion Gledhill (Finance Broker) in finacing, cause he really took care of it immediately and make things possible to happened. Overall we are happy with our first house. And we recommend them for anyone building their first home.

5 massive stars

A friend told me that he's getting a brand new house. I got interested and had a few chats with him. As we go along with the conversation I found out he was into Homebuyers. I was refered to them and finally decided to meet with one of the personnel. I was introduced to Lena Alonzo, she had shown me all sorts of model and designs that best suits me. I feel comfortable talking to her. The whole process became so easy and smooth because Lena is always there to support. The finance team Krystal Taylor did a good job as well for helping out on what needs to be done to complete the requirements needed for the approval. I highly recommend Homebuyers Centre.

This is awesome

At first my husband and I were very hesitant and nervous. Everything changed after we were introduced to Lena. She was very supportive, accomodating and understanding. She was actively giving sugestions and ideas from start to end. Thanks also to Dillion who did a great job in the financial aspect.

Kerren

KerrenPerth, WA

First time building my own home and loved it.

I approached Homebuyers Centre in Alkimos and they were very efficient in finding a block of land that would suit my needs and my budget. Subsequently I met with them to discuss a suitable house plan and was really surprised to learn that it was even possible with my budget. From then, to practical completion, the whole process has been exciting. They were proactive with my questions and variations. Any problems that I had discovered were quickly fixed.

Overall I've really enjoyed the build process. Homebuyers were excellent when it came to some unique requests as well. The staff are friendly, experienced and helpfull.

Daniel MCCullough

Daniel MCCulloughPerth, WA

Homebuyers have been amazing !

Homebuyers dealt with my build exceptionally well, as it was my first build they were very accommodating and helped me with everything, they took extra time to ensure I was happy with everything and even mentioned things along the way I wouldn't of even thought of !

The build quality of the house seems very very good, upon my final inspection nothing was out of nick and everything looked amazing.

My site manager was very attentive, he assisted me with all my queries at multiple stages throughout the build and never let me down.

Overall my Homebuyers experience was 5/5, I would recommend them to my friends and family.

XenuPerth, WA

Extremely satisfied with costumer service

Homebuyers have manage it really well. The quality of the building was beyond my expectation. The quality comparatively was better than the property that I had with my previous builder. All my problems were addressed and even after the building was completed they immediately solve the issue that I was facing. The staff members were friendly and approachable. They were no hidden cost involved. I got my keys to new home within exact price estimation that we had discussed prior to the construction.

Xenu

Thank you! Definitely yes. :)

Everything ran so smoothly

I chose Homebuyers Centre as an impulse after seeing an advert on Facebook. From start to finish everything has been very professional and at great quality. I met with my site manager today for my final inspection and I couldn’t be happier. He was friendly and knowledgeable and could answer all of my questions. He is clearly very passionate and proud of the work he does which I think is super important when trusting someone to build your home.

Keri

KeriPerth, WA

Single and living the dream!!!

I started this journey in May 2017 and moved into my new home 3 August 2018! I can honestly say it was the best decision I ever made!! I never thought I could have a 4x2 on a single income. I love the sense of pride coming home each day to a home that I have built and furnished with love. Scott Ashton, my consultant was amazing! Nothing was ever to much trouble. The process was easy and was taken one step at a time, with everything explained in plain English. The quality of the build has been excellent with only one issue to correct as part of my warranty. If your thinking of building, don't delay. Homebuyers Centre are great to deal with and taking the plunge was soooooo worth it :)

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives