Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 4 of 35)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Fatima Kamara

Fatima KamaraPerth, WA

Mr Tom & Althea I would like to take this opportunity to say Thank you so much for all your support and help.

My prestart with Althea was the fun part she made everything easier for me and also looking for the land with Tom I was little bit worried about choosing the right place but it was so easier than I thought to tbh this people are highly experienced and the know what they doing and thanks for the respect you give me and you made me feel confident so thanks once again.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

A breeze from start to finish

We could not be happier with the support an involvement from Jess Scalise, Althea Brennan, Rebecca Nowotny-Walsh.
They have treated us with so much respect an be patient working with us on our first home build. We thank you all so much.
On each step of the process we have felt listen to an offered solutions to fix any queries we’ve had.

Ash Cull

Ash CullPerth, WA

A build to remember !

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Danny Dowling

Danny DowlingPerth, WA

Great Prestart Meeting

It was a very good experience,Althea was so helpful she made the prestart easy to follow, helped out a lot with making sure everything was correct in the plans and all my selections matched and that I was happy throughout the whole process and with the final result. I left with no questions.

simon carr

simon carrPerth, WA

Blake was awesome, couldn't of asked for anyone better

Honestly wasn't sure if I could get my own home by myself, but after talking with Blake Garvey initially he made what was possible clear and wasn't pushy at all, it all came down to my decisions. Blake has been great throughout the whole process and guided me along the way with any questions I had and made my dream possible. Would highly recommend Blake and the team at homebuyers centre to anyone.

Sammy Yap

Sammy YapPerth, WA

Positive and stress free experience

Lee

LeePerth, WA

What a wonder experience so far!

Had my prestart last week and honestly couldn't be happier! From the minute I stepped into reception I felt welcomed and comfortable. The show room is awesome and makes everything very easy to visualise and imagine! Jo was exceptional with her knowledge, understanding and suggestions. She picked up on what these i was after very quickly and gave her unbiased but helpful opinion and offered alternative suggestions that I would never known were possible! So happy with how it all went and Jo thank you so much for being so fun and making the experience one i will treasure forever! Cant wait to see the finished product!

Phil F.

Phil F.Western Australia

Great Experience, we enjoyed the journey every step of the way!

• +1
Lawb

LawbPerth, WA

Best customer service for first time home!

Everything has been amazing! I highly recommend Dylan D’Acammpo for anyone who is unsure. For me the process of buying a new home was nerve racking, but he got me everything I wanted and spoke to me whenever I needed. I felt comfortable and couldn’t be happier! Thank you Dylan!

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Althea = Exceptional Service

I completed my Pre-start with Althea yesterday. What an awesome experience. Everything was well explained and the tips and advice was invaluable. Althea provided alternatives on any choices that she thought was not consistent with the theme that I was looking to create. I walked out of the meeting completely satisfied with all my choices and now looking forward to construction. Thank you Althea!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Althea help us so much with our colour/interior selection. We are so excited for to build & to see everything come alive

Althea gathered what we were looking for so quickly and matched everything better than we ever could. She made it so easy for us to understand each aspect of the design and how it will not just have aesthetic appeal but will also function so well with our young family. We can’t wait to see it all come together.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Can not wait to write my name on my concret slab when it gets laid

Just did my new house selection with Althea today and had a wonderful time . It was easy and enjoyable. Great selection of products to choose from and her knowledge on colour co-ordination was fantastic. She helped me with any questions I needed to ask . So far this experience has been wonderful . Althea and Jesse have been absolutely wonderful to deal with . A massive thank you

Jodi

JodiPerth, WA

Wonderful Pre-Start

Althea was very helpful and helped make the whole process easy and straight forwarded. I appreciated her professional advice on selections and plans. I am excited for the next step into the construction phase. It was good to see examples and samples on the day. I would recommended HBC and as everyone has been helpful.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Made our dreams come true!

It all started when we walked through our dream display home in Baldivis and met Richard Cater. We were not sure we were financially ready but with the help of Richard and Louise Napier we were able to set and meet financial goals and build a perfect family home! From slab down in December to key handover in June the entire experience was a dream. Our building supervisor Anthony kept us in the loop every step of the way. The workman ship is excellent and we continue to receive check in support to ensure everything is fine. It has been the best experience and would recommend them to anyone- so much so my sister is now building her first home.

Excellent experience at Pre-start with Althea
Exceptional stage of the process. As soon as we met Althea we knew we were in good hands to guide us through the Pre-start. She is the ultimate professional and exceptional at her job. She was fully prepared and knew our design. She addressed all of our queries and wishlist and helped to get them into our finishes. Althea fully explained the process so their were no surprises around upgrades and costs.

Althea is an asset to the Homebuyers brand by continuing the building of a positive relationship with clients and making another part of the process stress free.

We would highly recommend Althea and building with Homebuyers.

Aissata

AissataPerth, WA

Amazing journey

I met with Jo Cunningham for my Prestart meeting clueless about a lot of things and nervous about getting everything right, let’s just say her professionalisms and knowledge made the meeting go so smoothly I walked out 100 perfect happy with my selections. Thank you so very much Jo for your can do and “know when and how to step in” attitude, I felt supported all the way through. Thank you thank you for making this journey so exciting.

New start 2020

New start 2020Perth, WA

An amazing experience!

My building experience with homebuyers exceeded my expectations. From sales, Pre start through to handover everything was conducted efficiently, professionally whilst still keeping in mind and taking into considering my circumstances. A friendly yet professional team have provided me and my children a well executed house, which is of high standard yet very affordable. Thank you so much homebuyers, from the bottom of my heart. You have one very happy customer.

Garry

GarryWestern Australia

Prestart excellence!

Coming into prestart this morning was quite nerve recking and we felt a lot of pressure on getting everything right and not missing a thing.
Althea was incredible... she took the time to go over everything, listen to our thoughts, offered her advice with her previous knowledge and making it extremely stress free, we felt more than comfortable and we are sure we have covered absolute Everything thanks to Althea

Extremely efficient Jai Ferguson

Jai was very friendly from the very first call he made. We had different plans, he understood our situation and concerns and provided solutions professionally. We had too many changes to finalize the plan. He acknowledged all the changes with lot of patience and smile. We are very pleased that our first home dreams are in very good hands. He is a man of his words and remained same from the first call to till date.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

I don't usually write reviews...

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives