Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 4 of 38)

Listing monitored by Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

• Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Prestart with Althea was amazing

Althea Brennan was amazing at prestart, having a lot of patience and helping me with every decision to create my dream look. She went above and beyond in helping me make my colour selections aiding me and my partner with any issues. She also took the time to recommend furniture that would suit. Roger Pyne and Fraser have both been amazing and super helpful in getting me to prestart.

JoshC
JoshCPerth, WA

Pre-start Selection

Pre-start was made very easy because of Althea Brennan. Was very accommodating with my wants and needs for the house, helping resolve some issues. Was incredibly knowledgeable about all the colour selections and a great guide for what colour and material matched with those I had already chosen. Was made to be a fun process with no hassles.

Kyle
KylePerth, WA

Great experience

To date everything at Homebuyers centre has been great. Jo our preconstruction coordinator was professional, patient, knowledgeable and incredibly helpful when making our prestart choices. Jesse our sales representative had made everything really easy. Brianna our workflow coordinator has made sure everything has ran smoothly and has kept everyone accountable.

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Elleena W.
Elleena W.Perth, WA

Positive Experience

Have just completed my prestart for my house. Working with my prestart consultant Jo made the process of choosing colours easier, and helped provide advice that were in my best interest which was very much appreciated. After initially being denied for a home loan, homebuyers have stuck by me through this entire process, having to wait an extra three months to reapply for the loan they have always kept in contact and made me aware of any changes to waiting times and so on. will definitely build wiith them again should the oppurtunity arise.

Seamless build

Our experience with Homebuyers Centre to date has been nothing short of exceptional. Our New Homes Consultant Joel Elsley went above and beyond to ensure our expectations and requirements were met. My brother and I are first time home builders therefore going into this process was daunting but Joel was extremely informative and made sure we were happy each step of the way. The whole process has run seamlessly and we have received consistent updates from our Client Liaison Coordinator Cora Czarnecki throughout construction. We are now only a of couple weeks away from completion and we couldn't be happier with our experience.
- Tahlia & Jayden

Tips for Choosing a Home Builder

Wendy Z.14 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-home-builder

Making ProductReview.com.au's home builder reviews work for you

Nathan S.14 Feb 2020
making-productreviewcomau-work-for-you

The best home builders in 2020

Nathan S.7 Nov 2019
the-best-home-builders-in-2020

Outstanding experience

Very pleased with our experience to date!
Started our building journey with Derek who was extremely helpful in helping us choose our dream First home! Constantly giving us updates and information needed and always willing to answer any questions or make changes to our house design.
We've recently had our pre-start with the amazing Fiona! She was extremely friendly and make the whole experience a lot easier. She is extremely talented and helped us fine tune our selections to make our house flow and ensured we made a statement with our home!
My partner and I could not recommend Homebuyers Enough

Megan
MeganPerth, WA

Great experience of building our first home

The build was very well managed. We felt supported from the initial sales stage through pre-start and then we had a very experienced and responsive site manager. The workmanship was overall of a good quality. Some issues arose during the build, however they were rectified immediately and the communication with all staff at Homebuyers was very good. The final cost was accurate to the initial estimate.

My house

I’m very pleased at my house build and the finished product I am amazed that the house was finished 1 month early and very happy that I was given the freedom to choose my own interior fixings and finishings compared to what was on offer in you kitchen and bathroom bundles The build was well managed and was pleased with the regular updates I received.

Catelyn O.
Catelyn O.Perth, WA

Absolutely Outstanding! Couldn't get any better!

Home Builders

Awesome build at an unbeatable price!

Just want to say a massive thank you to the team at HomeBuyers for creating my first ever home! It’s been smooth sailing from the start of the process with my first initial contact with the sales rep who had helped me tremendously with getting the best deal for my budget, all the way to handover from the site supervisor who I was in contact with the whole build and finally got to meet him at handover and was super nice and welcoming with handing over my keys to my first big investment.

Thank you all at homebuyers who made my first big achievement possible.

SteveyMac
SteveyMacWestern Australia

Worst Customer service... Ever

Signed up in June! Still no contract!!! Nonsense excuses and nonsense reps. They told us that they would only take on enough projects that they can handle but now our slab won’t be going down until next June! We will miss out on full grants through no fault of our own. I recommend avoid at all cost

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA

Extremely Happy!

Extremely happy with the quality of our new home and how well the building process was managed by our building supervisor Jon, Jon was always very helpful and was very welcoming of any questions we had, his communication was very good and he was always one step ahead.

We just had our new home presentation with Jon and Rachel, both made us feel very welcome and were both very informative, friendly and had the house up to a very high standard.

Overall we are extremely happy with how easy the process was from start to finish and extremely happy with the quality produced from Homebuyers Centre, would definately reccomend them for anyone looking to build

Daniel & Danielle

First ever home build

From the beginning with our first conversation with the sales consultant Damien to our experience with our site supervisor Shane, the whole process, was smooth and painless any issues where solved without fuss. Shane is a very knowledgeable and approachable, He also went above and beyond what we where expecting. Before final inspection he went through the house with a fine tooth comb. and remedied any flaws he found.

Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.Perth, WA

Amazing Experience All Round!

We started with a casual day out looking at display homes for fun and within a week later were signing contacts. Damien King was so helpful from the start and answered all of our many questions night and day. We were then helped along the merry way by a great bunch of people at HBC ending up with Gary handing over our keys a mere 8 months later. Such an amazing, rewarding and positive experience - makes us want to do it all over again now!

jcq2020
jcq2020Perth, WA

starting the home journey with Homebuyers centre

Joe
JoePerth, WA

Flawless Build Process

We are now in our new 4 x 2 home with a study and marvelous lake view. Our supervisor Jon really knows his stuff and the quality of build is second to none, no flaws at all and the end product is now our own show home, thanks Dale Alcock Group and all the team at Homebuyers Centre for making our dream retirement home.

brooksey
brookseyPerth, WA

Flawless pre start

My partner and I couldn’t fault anything in PreStart with Althea. She was knowledgeable helpful, and made the experience fun and stress free, she showed us each room put together with our choice. Wouldn’t want to go with anyone else - when we build again would go back to Althea wouldn’t think twice about it at all.

Emily and Von
Emily and VonPerth, WA

Our First Home Builder Great Experience!

We have had such an amazing experience dealing with Tom Burton, who were very helpful right from the beginning when we walked into the display homes to pre start. Pleased to meet Fiona Zadnik too, who was very friendly, helpful and attention to detail in our color selections, we had a great, easy and clear journey so far and we can’t wait for formal approval and construction to start!
Thank you Homebuyers Centre, we would highly recommend you for anyone looking to build.

Sumit Singh
Sumit SinghPerth, WA

Amazing team and experience

Hi, I'm building a 4x2 house with Homebuyers and so far journey has been amazing. From start, I had the pleasure of dealing with Mark who has been very understanding with us because of the many changes and also we took a very long time to make the final decision. After signing my contract I then quickly moved to the prestart stage which was very nerve-racking for us as this is our first build but Eilidh was super helpful and made the process a breeze. I'm now in the construction phase and to say this is the very quick turnaround time is an understatement. I would highly recommend homebuyers centre based on the experience I've seen so far from the team. Thanks!

Rhett
RhettPerth, WA

Thank you Althea Brennan and Damien King

Khanh Pham
Khanh PhamPerth, WA

The perfect first home builder experience

Chandrasekar
ChandrasekarPerth, WA

Thank you Gaurav!

A building contract was promised by the end of December and Gaurav delivered as promised. Gaurav was patient throughout the process and answered all our questions. He was honest and told us up front what could be changed/included and what couldn't under HBC Go packages. He was ready to answer our questions any time and responded within 24 hrs on all occasions.

Being first home buyers we had very little idea or preference in selecting home exterior and interior designs. The Go Package is very helpful for people like me who may not be quite confident in selecting designs.

Now that we have signed the contract, we are looking forward to beginning our build process and we sincerely hope the build process is as smooth as the sign up.

Ian
IanPerth, WA

The Best Home Builders!!

Home Buyers Centre helped me achieve my dream home so far. I am currently past prestart stage and excited to go through our build next year. They have done a wonderful job helping me with my case, as I was stuck in a bad situation with a different builder. I gave them a call and they immediately swoop in to help.

Blake Garvey - Contact him if you want to build a house

Jordan
JordanPerth, WA

Amazing service! Blake Garvey lives up to his name of best representative at home buyers center!

We were very happy with our Home buyers center Representative Blake who did an absolutely amazing job at getting us our very first home. He walked and helped us through everything and was with us every step. Blake made this journey for our new and first home very enjoyable and didn't miss anything. He was very professional and home buyers center is very lucky to have such a great representative. We are receiving constant updates from the company and are never left out of any stage, I commend home buyers center on being such a great company and for helping us through all of it.

Kirsten J.
Kirsten J.asked

We built in 2001 with HBC and all of the Jason window frames on one side of our house have corrosive holes where the frames sit on the mortar. I have never, ever seen this before, even on a house that is significantly older. It is as if something was not done correctly at the time of building, be it not lining the window frames correctly or using inferior mortar. It is extremely disappointing as it will cost us a lot of money to replace all of our windows down one side of our house which I feel should last longer than 20 years. I am so disappointed in HBC. Nobody seems to be able to give us an explanation as to why this has happened.

Hi Kirsten,

If you would like to send us a private message with your full name, address and best contact details, we can put you in touch with our Maintenance department to discuss your concerns regarding your window frames.

Kind regards,

Sandip Kumar D.
Sandip Kumar D.asked

Hi,
We are building our first home with HBC under HBC go package and we have already chosen internal color scheme and elevation that is mid century modern and leighton respectively ( inspired from Camden display home in Baldivis). However we have a little bit confusion regarding external color scheme and design of our home . will it be completely same like the camden dispay home or will be slightly different than that?

Hi Sandip,

Great choice of the Mid Century Modern colour scheme. It's one of our favs!

In regards to your external colours, yes, these will be as per our Camden dispaly home, applied to your elevation of choice.

Your Preconstruction Consultant will be in touch later this week to answer any more questions you may have regarding your selections.

Kind regards,
Ashleigh

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia questions

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives

Find the right Home Builder