Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 4 of 6)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Ange IRELAND

Ange IRELANDPerth, WA

SENTIMENTAL HOME & QUALITY BUILT OVER 12 YEARS AGO..

We built our home over 12 years ago, my dad was a long term standing bricklayer for Homebuyers which of course the brick work was outstanding, but I can honestly say the quality of all the products used have been great over the years and we have had no major issues with anything structural, our home is still in excellent condition and in no way looks it’s age.. for price and quality you can’t fault Homebuyers from beginning to end.
If I was going to build again I would not hesitate going through them again, we are still so happy with our home and even now more that my dad has passed away it has so much sentimental meaning to us, I don’t see us ever moving out.

Melanie L.

Melanie L.Perth, WA

Love my new home!

I have just received my keys yesterday and I could not be happier. The house looks amazing and the build has been a breeze with only a few little hick ups that have been taken care of imedeatly and without hesitation. I've I ever build again I will definitely use homebuyers as they have been nothing but professional throughout the whole experience. Special thanks to Amy, Michael, Danielle and Cora who have all been amazing and super helpful. I would recommend homebuyers to my friends and family!

Chrissie

ChrissiePerth, WA

New Home!

From the very beginning Home Buyers Centre and Cora (Client Liaison Coordinator) have been very accommodating, from being very understand as I work away and updating me on each progress. I was very happy with the final result and looking forward to moving into my new home.

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

chucky

chuckyWheatbelt, WA

Built over 22 years ago and I couldn't be more impressed!

I started my building process with Homebuyers in 1996, completing the build in 1997. The office staff were so friendly and helpful, I couldn't fault them. I had two supervisors on my job (Simon & Michael), one started the build then another took over, and both were absolutely fantastic. Also I heard that both supervisors are now managers for Homebuyers which is just amazing! It's great to see staff members working their way up the ranks at the same company. It reflects the commitment and pride they have for themselves and Homebuyers! I still live in the house today and I am honestly so impressed with the house they built, no major issues to this day! If anyone is considering building with Homebuyers, go for it! You will not be disappointed.

Great experience for First Homebuyer

As a First time home owner, the team just made it all so easy. The quality of work was great and nothing was too much trouble. Very happy with everything.

Fantastic Experience

My experience with Homebuyers Centre has been fantastic! From the initial meeting with Andrea right through to the end of construction with Jed. Andrea was very informative and helpful through the whole process while consistently checking in to see how I was tracking. I was updated by homebuyers every stage of the construction by Cora which was very much appreciated. Jed was very professional in how he handled the building handover and answered all the questions I had. I am very happy with the end result and if I were to build again I would definitely go with Homebuyers Centre and would not hesitate to recommend friends or family! Thank you!

Kylee M.

Kylee M.Perth, WA

Our dreams came true

Scott C.Perth, WA

Everything went smoothly.

From the very beginning I was given the utmost consideration and respect from the Homebuyers Centre Team in all my requests and ideas. Especially Paul who found a nice area for me to live in, and Courtney who provided the original information to help me through the financial process. Since this was my first home I was provided with all the information needed to make sure my dream house came to fruition. Upon meeting Shane the site supervisor, I was given the utmost courtesy and was provided a detailed explanation of everything in the new house. My expectations were exceeded by a long margin and will be extremely happy once I move in.

Scott C.

Yes and of course to everyone else that was involved in helping me, thank you very much

Faffy

FaffyPerth, WA

Still loving our build from 15 years ago

After a recent conversation with a friend who is looking at building, I thought it only just that I post how good my Homebuyers Centre home is.. 15 years since moving in.

We see many builders offering all the extras that would entice most, but knowing that we have a home that is still as good as the day we moved in will always make us recommend the team at Homebuyers Centre. True professionals that have been around for a long time, probably a result of doing things right when building your home.

Home Builders

Shane goes above and beyond

Shane has been absolutely outstanding as our Site Supervisor, paying such meticulously high attention to detail, he has delivered our dream with no complaints. The standard of workmanship in our home has made Homebuyers Centre the best decision we have ever made. We have loved every second of every stage and seeing the fast progress of our home... It was the tidiest building site we have ever seen! Thank you for being awesome. Although we are absolutely thrilled with our new home, we are sad that the trips to visit the house and the journey has come to an end! Let's do it again soon

Nicole W.

Nicole W.Perth, WA

Great experience on building my own dream house!!

Great Team.

I had a really great support team during the build which made things progress smoothly.
I had hired an independent building inspector on the day of practical completion assessment, and the site manager Jed was absolutely great to deal with, his attention to details was great and he handled any issue with professionalism. I had a good experience with Homebuyers Centre.
I would definitely recommend HBC.

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED !

Sanjeev Saini

Sanjeev SainiPerth, WA

Two storey house in Brabham

Great Service and were well informed during the whole building process. Staff is great and helpful and very happy with our two storey house in Brabham. We will recommend everyone to build with Homebuyers. Regards Sanjeev and Rashmi

Cerise

CerisePerth, WA

First Home build pretty smooth sailing!!!

My build from start to finish has been pretty good. I was extremely nervous as you hear some awful stories about building. One or two issues came up like my paving suppliers stopping production of my pavers. Luckily HBC & Michael let me know ASAP so I could buy more to finish my paving and so on later. My house came in at the estimated cost yay I would have loved to add a few extra things in but little by little I will. I'm very happy I cant wait to now put my stamp on my lovely new house to become my lovely new home. Had to show off my oven I'm in love.

Lauren C

Lauren CPerth, WA

Dream build!

I cannot begin to say how happy I was with our building process.
Right from the very first meeting to key handover, everything was really well managed. We had great staff working closely with us to guide us through the process. At every stage, the communication was really clear and we were always kept well informed with each stage. We only had some very minor issues arise and they were dealt with quickly & efficiently. The quality of the work was outstanding and we couldn’t be happier.
The best thing about building with Homebuyer’s Centre was that we felt like the staff truly cared about us & our home. It really was a dream experience to build our dream home.

Brianna R

Brianna RPerth, WA

Home Sweet Home!

Our first home

Homebuyers Centre built our first house back in 2005 and im happy to say that we are still living in the same house! Shane and the Homebuyers team did an amazing job throughout the build. Shane was able to answer all our questions and help us with things that we we'rent sure about.

BlakePerth, WA

Outstanding display of professionalism

The communication throughout the build was excellent, from first meeting to key handover.
Not once were there any delays, not once were there any problems and to be honest it was the best experience I have had in building a new home ( I have build 3 other homes ). I will definately be building again with the team at Homebuyers centre.
Kind, friendly, and overall top notch quality.

Thankyou everyone involved.

Blake

Not a problem at all, your most welcome

New Home

From the word go to final completion, everything went beyond my expectations. The communication throughout was professional and there were no issues. John and the rest team at Homebuyers Centre went above and beyond everything i could have asked for and I have been left with a beautiful home as a finished product. I would like to thank the entire team for the efforts for giving me a new home that I am happy to be living in.

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives