Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 4 of 21)

• Build Stage
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Yen

YenPerth, WA

Thank you, Mark, Andrew and Jo! Thank you, Homebuyers Centre!!!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Blake Garvey - 5 stars mate!

Great service From Callum

Great service We are only in the very early stages of the building process slab down in a couple of months we hope . We have Callum as our rep and he’s been excellent at answering our questions and sorting out any problems we’ve had. Looking forward to seeing our next home come together in the near future
Thanks all involved Phil and Jane

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Amber Kiddie

Amber KiddiePerth, WA

Made my First Home Build experience effortless

Jannah was fantastic from start to end. Perfect for someone like me, who feels uncomfortable in new situations. Jannah made me feel comfortable through the whole process and felt like she really understood me. Easily contactable, would always find the answers to any questions I had. Shane, Site Supervisor was very easy to talk to, friendly and approachable, Cora was always efficient with replies, I cannot rave more about my experience. Has made me very eager to get onto another build ASAP

Pgst

PgstPerth, WA

Thanks Dan!

Dan worked hard managing mine and a friends build.. he swiftly replies and answers all questions in great detail.. no matter how pointless or repetitive, he assured me and made sure I knew exactly what I needed to know. I can’t thank you enough mate, for making a process I chose to take on in a short time so easy to deal with.

Once again Dan, thank you.

Arte

ArtePerth, WA

Luke and Tynaya are amazing!!

Luke and Tynaya at Homebuyers Centre have been absolutely amazing. Through such busy times, they have both been on call at all hours of the day and are always available to answer any questions we have about the building process. No matter how busy they have been, they have always made sure that we are on track and understand exactly what point of the process we are at, giving us all the help and guidance we need. They have always kept us up to date and cleared up any confusions we have along the way. We feel incredibly lucky that we got given Luke and Tynaya for our building process.

Extremely happy customer

From the moment me and my partner organised a meeting with Gaurav it was very professional and he made the entire process of choosing our home and land a pleasant and an Unrushed experience he was very knowledgeable and made us feel he wanted us to have the best home possible would definitely recommend homebuyers centre for first home buyers as there team make the entire process easy to understand and smooth process witch I thought would be stressful . Will build again in the future with the abn group as the process so far has been a great experience :) thank you so much

Joanne Plumb

Joanne PlumbPerth, WA

Awesome Team

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Callum Hearne has gone above and beyond for us throughout the entire process.

Callum and the team around him have applied so many amazingly helpful extras they have been extremely compassionate one example is a family member that will be living in the new build with us has had some serious health issues recently having suffered a stroke. After one conversation with Callum Hearne about we requested some late changes to doorways to accommodate spacial needs for this family member the team have absorbed so much of the cost of the late changes on compassionate grounds this shows me that we are not dealing with sales people but dealing with beautiful human beings full of empathy and understanding. The experience has been great to say the least.

Home Builders

Home(buyers) is where the heart is!

If Daniel Rowe is any indication of what the other staff at Homebuyers are like, well.....the rest of my build will be a pleasant experience! It is because of Daniel that I am the happy client that I am. Daniel is a great listener and is always quick to respond with the info I am looking for. He knows his stuff! He understands his clients' wants/needs, has a lovely demeanour and has loads of good advice. I am lucky to be working with him and would highly recommend him (I already have) to anyone who was shopping around for a build. Five star service....looking forward to meeting the rest of the Homebuyers team!

Nathan

NathanPerth, WA

Good experience

I am very happy with the service I have received so far, Daniel has been very helpful with the process so far. There have been ups and downs along the way, but Daniel has guided me through the process. I meet with Lucida who was very good and supportive at my colour select appointment. The journey so far has been good, Daniel and the team at Homebuyers have been very helpful and patient with all the questions I have asked. I would recommend Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

Very happy!

My consultant Derek has been exceptional in ensuring the design and build process was easy and stress free. From my first initial meeting to signing contracts, Derek has continued to keep me informed and up to date on all developments, as well as answering any design and building questions I have had. I couldn't have asked for a more likable and trustworthy person to work with in creating my first dream home.

Aamir Baig

Aamir BaigPerth, WA

Home Buyers center is an awesome Company

My wife and I are the first home buyer. We are very happy with the level of services provided by Mr. Callum Hearne. He is an honest, polite and problem solving professional. I have found Home Buyers Center the most professional company who really cares for their customers and feels the sentiments of their customers. Its simply worthwhile to recommend HomeBuyersCenter to those who are looking to build property.

Callum is a STAR!

I am very pleased with the relationship to date with Homebuyers, specifically my dealings with Callum.
Callum has always kept me informed of progress and is always very professional in his dealing with me. He is responsive and always follows through with agreed actions (like sending me emails or copies of documents and following things up for me).
Although this is still very early in the build process for me, I look forward to working closely with Callum and Homebuyers for the rest of my home building journey.

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Great experience so far

I've been lucky enough to have Derek guide me through this journey from the very beginning. Even in a crazy busy time Lauren has always managed to keep me updated on the progress of the build. I have enjoyed every moment so far and couldn't have asked for a better team

Millar

MillarPerth, WA

Great service with no complaints

I’ve had Joel as my rep and he’s been great answering all my hundreds of questions and really has put in the effort to helping us build our dream home, so glad to have homebuyers centre building my home in this crazy busy time! Thanks Joel !
Cait was really organised with pre start and helped us get everything we wanted with in our budget thanks guys

Great builder

I am only in the early stages of my build, however I have nothing to complain about so far. I have been dealing with Peter and so far he has answered all my stupid questions and dealt with any requests to the best of his ability. Understandably there has been a few delays due to the overwhelming demand of houses at this current time, however they seem to be on track to still have everything prepared before close of business. If everything continues the way it has been going, then I cant see any reason I should have any issues in the future.

Smooth sailing

Derek who is my consultant at Homebuyers Centre has been very professional and has made this difficult process really smooth sailing. He too has been very patient in answering all of my queries as this is my first experiencing in building a home. Cait who is my pre-start coordinator has also done a fabulous job. I've just completed my pre-construction stage and eagerly awaits for construction to begin.

Jacques H.

Jacques H.Perth, WA

Best 1st time building experience

Excellent customer service

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives