Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 4 of 15)

• Build Stage
  • Flooring

Sam

SamPerth, WA

Great experience so far

I've been lucky enough to have Derek guide me through this journey from the very beginning. Even in a crazy busy time Lauren has always managed to keep me updated on the progress of the build. I have enjoyed every moment so far and couldn't have asked for a better team

Millar

MillarPerth, WA

Great service with no complaints

I’ve had Joel as my rep and he’s been great answering all my hundreds of questions and really has put in the effort to helping us build our dream home, so glad to have homebuyers centre building my home in this crazy busy time! Thanks Joel !
Cait was really organised with pre start and helped us get everything we wanted with in our budget thanks guys

Great builder

I am only in the early stages of my build, however I have nothing to complain about so far. I have been dealing with Peter and so far he has answered all my stupid questions and dealt with any requests to the best of his ability. Understandably there has been a few delays due to the overwhelming demand of houses at this current time, however they seem to be on track to still have everything prepared before close of business. If everything continues the way it has been going, then I cant see any reason I should have any issues in the future.

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Smooth sailing

Derek who is my consultant at Homebuyers Centre has been very professional and has made this difficult process really smooth sailing. He too has been very patient in answering all of my queries as this is my first experiencing in building a home. Cait who is my pre-start coordinator has also done a fabulous job. I've just completed my pre-construction stage and eagerly awaits for construction to begin.

Jacques H.

Jacques H.Perth, WA

Best 1st time building experience

Excellent customer service

Sam

SamWestern Australia

Seamless!

As scary and nerve racking as this journey can be, Damien guided me through and was great every step of the way! He knew exactly what I was looking for 5 minutes into our first consultation and went above and beyond to find the perfect land and house package. I couldn't recommend the new HBC GO packages enough! They were easy, quick and I have a stylish new house that I love. I couldn't be happy with the end result! Thanks Damien, you're a legend!!

Blaire

BlairePerth, WA

Everything was made so easy

My husband and I recently relocated from Sydney to Perth to make our dream of owning our own home come true and everyone at the Homebuyers Centre has helped make this happen for us. I don't think we will forget the day that we first visited the Eden Beach display homes and met Damien King. Damien understood our requirements and really listened to everything that was on our must have list and was able to make it happen, nothing has ever been too hard or question too difficult (he is really an asset that you should keep hold of), everything was just so easy. Damien and the team at Homebuyers Centre have really surpassed our expectations and we can't wait to see our home come together.

Bec S

Bec SPerth, WA

Best decision for first home build - Jess really is the best

Good service!

Dylan D'Accampo has been our new homes consultant and he has been amazing throughout our process. A process we didn't want to start but due to the grants, we rushed our choice to build. A rushed choice he has made that much easier! He has chased up information, answered every question I've thrown at him (which has been a lot!) and completed the required extensions we needed without having to ask. Being 23, its been a very stressful thing to go through to which he has been patient and understanding. Thank you for the work you've given, we greatly appreciate you and your work

Robert A.

Robert A.Perth, WA

Great Customer Service & Smooth Planning

Homebuyers Centre, thus far, have been great. My New Homes Consultant, Jason Daniels, has kept the process smooth and simple, minimising the risk of any issues occuring. I went in for a meeting with Jason, and the entire process for determining where and what I wanted in my build, and making it come to reality, was made very easy by Jason. The professional management of the build has allowed the process to go right on task without issues, as originally planned. The location and price of the build is better than what I was expecting it to be, which was a pleasant surprise, they include lots of good features for how much they charge.
If you're looking to build a new house, Homebuyers Centre are definitely a well priced and reliable choice.

Taylor.

Taylor.Perth, WA

Dan the Man!

Daniel was great every step of the way.
Daniel really went above and beyond to get me, my family and friends everything we wanted within our new home! Daniel was proactive, patient and persistent in reaching the desired end goal!

Any issue or request we had, Daniel resolved them within moments. He was always contactable and even made proactive phone calls to see how everything was progressing.

Thanks again Daniel for making the whole process as seamless as possible!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

I Have Had Fantastic Help Through Every Stage .

The whole process was pretty straight forward you first have to buy the section or piece of land for your house to go on which they call [settlement] this requires a little bit of legal work and i hired a person in this field to advise me , however once this is completed The Homebuyers Centre really guide you through it mind you there is a bit of paper work but take your time . The team Roger Payne ,Althea Brennan were just great to me also the house plans were very detailed i can not wait to see the finished product and calling into the office to say hello.

Regards

Very Professional, approachable and proactive

Rachel Robson

Rachel RobsonPerth, WA

Jannah Davis @ Homebuyers Centre is amazing

Jannah from Homebuyers Centre immediately put me at ease : ) She was professional, engaging, easy to talk to, and always available to take my call. She has navigated my purchase for me exceptionally well, and has explained each step to me as they come along. Jannah has taken all pressure off me, and has really assisted with the process. I would have been lost without Jannah. She did everything she could, and obtained me a fantastic deal. Thanks again Jannah, you are truly wonderful, Rachel Robson

Outstanding service

Only in the pre construction phase, but with the help of culum, its been a cruisey experience thus far, easy and communitcation has been spot on. Ive built a house before and it wasnt as easy as this. Prompt and upfront with answers and queries. I would defs recommend homebuyers centre to build you a new home. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hit the Jackpot with Jess!

Chloe E

Chloe EPerth, WA

Homebuyers Centre have been amazing

We're really pleased we picked the Homebuyers Centre as our builders!! So far we have been given nothing but exceptional service from our New Homes Consultant, Derek, who always has time for us and has been there to guide us every step of the way to our Prestart Consultant, Bec, who has been so lovely and patient. They have both helped us with the changes and requests we wanted and answered our millions of questions.
We are very happy with our house design and finishes as well as the value for money and inclusions we have received. We really can't wait for our new home to be completed.

Thanh P.

Thanh P.Perth, WA

Top Notch Customer Service

Kiara

KiaraPerth, WA

A big decision made easy!

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives