Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 4 of 4)

4.9

• Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Tania Oneill

Tania OneillPerth, WA

Simple! made it easy without the Stress.

Keeping us up to date with the finance and of the building process was amazing. All our queries and concerns were addressed within 24 hours.
We were and felt supported the entire journey.
Thank you Luke and the team at Homebuyers.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Wonderful first home buying experience

Building with HBC has been a pleasure. Luke has been knowledgeable about every part of the process and always willing to provide help and assistance while Amy has been constantly providing updates on the build progress. The build has gone smoothly so far and the attention to detail is top notch. Highly recommend HBC.

Tanya Rodgers

Tanya RodgersPerth, WA

Cant believe we did it!

Never thought we could build and own our own home. Luke at Homebuyers Centre was amazing. No crap, straight to the point and no boring sales pitch!

The whole process so far has been a breeze, and a whole lot less stressful than we had imagined.

Thankyou Luke!

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE

Right from the beginning I have experienced nothing but fantastic results.
My Consultant Luke McRae has been so supportive and with such high customer service and experience has made this process just amazing.
I am half way through my build and has just been a breeze and stress free.
Thank you so much Homebuyers Centre and Luke for your support in assisting me accomplish my dream.

I am so very excited to move into my new home

House Build

I'm at the stage of the slab been finished. Up until now I've had great support from Home-buyers center with Luke Mcrae, Amy and Beth and Dillion from Resolve finance.
So far I'm very happy with the way things are going and cant wait for the finished product.
Highly recommend.

Shirani

ShiraniPerth, WA

Very friendly and accommodating

My house is not finished yet, but I am very happy with the progress and excellent service by Luke McRae. I would recommend Home buyer center to anyone who wants to build specially their first home with no knowledge about building house. As Luke guided me promptly with everything I needed and explained precisely on the finance part of it as well. He is very professional and excellent in what he does. Thank you so much Luke .

Romeo

RomeoPerth, WA

Very Satisfied customers!

Very happy to our new house. It’s actually our 2nd build house at homebuyers centre. Our salesman Jay Mingi is very supportive and easy to communicate he actually gave us a very good package on our second home. He found us a very good location and nice house design perfect for what we are actually looking for. Thank you very much also to all HBC staff Mike, Amy Hough and Jo Cunningham for all your guidance and help while our house is under construction. The construction is a bit rocky at first month but they did reached the 5months target exactly. Thank you very much again HBC. All the best!

Romeo & Arlyn

Hayley Brown

Hayley BrownPerth, WA

Exceptional Customer Service

As a young couple looking into bulding for the first time, you can imagine how nervous we were. Homebuyers supported us through all the stages of building our first home. Samantha was our Sales Consultant and was professional and friendly throughout the course of builidng our home. She was swift when issues in our plan arised and was always availble to talk to when we needed her. Overall, the quality of our home so far is exceptional and we thank Sam for all her efforts and hard work. Thanks for always making us smile when we needed it most!

Mr C D

Mr C DPerth, WA

Quick build, happy with my house

the progress of the house went really fast.
All the sub contractors were all professional in what they did, l was very nervous at first because its my first house but lm very happy with the outcome of my house.

Gareth

GarethPerth, WA

Great Experience, when can we move in?

As 1st time home buyers we approached the whole situation very cautiously. Mark put us at ease very quickly and everyone we have dealt with has been great. We have been kept in the loop with everything so far and things have moved along smoothly. I would like to say a big thanks to Beth for the Pre-Start as she gave us a lot of valuable input and with a sense of humor, it doesn't go unnoticed. Also a big thanks to Andrew at Resolve, honest and open and always going the extra mile.

Very glad we chose Homebuyers Centre to build our first home.

D BENNET

D BENNETPerth, WA

Quality Workmanship 10 Star+++

Very Happy!!! Construction progress run Smoothly, Quick and High Quality. All HBC staff are experienced and helpful. Especially thanks to our home consultant Mark Chapman, he is very experienced and willing to help and clarify all the questions, even after hour. Thumbs Up!!! Highly recommended!!!

Rick

RickPerth, WA

Blake made it a "piece of cake"!

Exceptional service

I am very impressed with Homebuyers as a whole. Since day one when i first met Mark Chapman, the process has been very simple. No hidden cost's, everything up front and not a rip off. They work with you on what you can afford, instead of trying to sell you everything and anything.
I am midway through construction now and the work has been top notch. But I can't thank Mark enough for his efforts, even out of office hours, Mark is more than happy to help if i've had any questions.

• +1
Linda T

Linda TPerth, WA

Thanks to Homebuyers Centre & Blake Garvey!!

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Thank you Blake!!!!!

I walked into the Aveley Homebuyers display home just to have a look because I thought I was a long time away from purchasing my first home but Blake helped me achieve a dream.

I was so excited to build my first home but then I lost my fur baby in November. He was a couple of years old and I had an emotional breakdown but Blake was so sympathetic and understanding during that hard time.

I’m currently at the start of the building process but Blake has been so helpful so far and very patient with me, I appreciate it! Thank you so much for all your help so far Blake!

Home Builders

True Customer Service with an understanding of our needs, 5 Stars is not enough,

Sam Coleman

Sam ColemanPerth, WA

A very good experience

This project has been a long time coming. We have been dealing with Home Buyers for roughly 2 years due to unforseen financial issues, and they have been supportive, not too pushy and extremely patient! There were a few details that were left off of the plan that were picked up in pre-start, but the team definitely made up for that fact. Now that the build has commenced, the level of work has exceeded our expectations, above and beyond! The communication with the project has been excellent as well, with every query the team get back to us in a very timely manner. HIGHLY recommend

Narelle Wilkie

Narelle WilkiePerth, WA

Dream Goal Achieved

Construction End DateMar 2019
See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives