Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 4 of 11)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Here is my experience - MUST READ.

Samia

SamiaPerth, WA

Great experience!

As first home owners we were so overwhelmed with it all, and didnt know where to begin. Luckily we met Darren, he was honest, straight to the point, and gave us the answers we needed. He was with us every step of the way, stayed back late until we were happy with our chosen land and was very patient with us changing the design/plan till we were happy and satisfied. Even later in the process he would always help when we needed him.
Also at prestart, Althea was great and helped with our decisions.

A big Thanks to Darren and the Homebuyers Team.

Loved this experience and would recommend 100%

simon carr

simon carrPerth, WA

Blake was awesome, couldn't of asked for anyone better

Honestly wasn't sure if I could get my own home by myself, but after talking with Blake Garvey initially he made what was possible clear and wasn't pushy at all, it all came down to my decisions. Blake has been great throughout the whole process and guided me along the way with any questions I had and made my dream possible. Would highly recommend Blake and the team at homebuyers centre to anyone.

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Phil F.

Phil F.Western Australia

Great Experience, we enjoyed the journey every step of the way!

• +1
Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Made our dreams come true!

It all started when we walked through our dream display home in Baldivis and met Richard Cater. We were not sure we were financially ready but with the help of Richard and Louise Napier we were able to set and meet financial goals and build a perfect family home! From slab down in December to key handover in June the entire experience was a dream. Our building supervisor Anthony kept us in the loop every step of the way. The workman ship is excellent and we continue to receive check in support to ensure everything is fine. It has been the best experience and would recommend them to anyone- so much so my sister is now building her first home.

New start 2020

New start 2020Perth, WA

An amazing experience!

My building experience with homebuyers exceeded my expectations. From sales, Pre start through to handover everything was conducted efficiently, professionally whilst still keeping in mind and taking into considering my circumstances. A friendly yet professional team have provided me and my children a well executed house, which is of high standard yet very affordable. Thank you so much homebuyers, from the bottom of my heart. You have one very happy customer.

Bec

BecWestern Australia

Easy and stress free!

Smoother than expected

I did not expect my house being built so quickly and efficiently. A big Thank you to Althea who was so helpful at our pre-start meeting, Cora for her updates and especially Shane, the builder, who came up with very good suggestions.

I am completely happy and have no hesitation to recommend Homebuyers Centre.

Gyan M.

Gyan M.Perth, WA

Nothing but Blue Skies

Home Builders

A HUGE Thank You To HOME BUYERS but A big Shout Out to Two individuals: GOURAV and REBECCA HEWITT

Peter allen

Peter allenPerth, WA

Investment property that turned out the best

M Bakar

M BakarPerth, WA

Great communication. Highly recommended.

The journey so far has been great. From the stage of selecting the land and now I'm on the roof cover stage. No problems so far. Everyone has been patience in answering my questions.
So far I had no problems with the building, no extra costs.
Special thanks to Althea, Chris, Rebecca and Mike for giving excellent customer service.
Highly recommended builder.

scoobydoo555Perth, WA

Cracked tiles and cracks in walls.

scoobydoo555

Homebuyers Centre replied to me via private message. Basically again said they were not responsible. Another builder next time.

Sachin Barr

Sachin BarrPerth, WA

Quality home, built by quality people.

if you were to ask me how I was feeling before the build started, my answer would have been nervous, unsure and overwhelmed. 20 odd weeks later and I couldn’t be happier, the build has turned out great. Shane Budd-Doyle (building supervisor) and his team really have put there best foot forward.
I also found all transitions throughout the build super simple. My client liaison Cora Czarnecki Was great to work with, she kept me up to date every step of the way throughout the build and did not blink an eye with every silly question I had to ask. I’d also like to add that I never had to wait more than a day to get an email reply.
Can’t wait to move in.

Jafar

JafarPerth

Fantastic at every stage.

From start to finish, I've thoroughly enjoyed building my first home. In the beginning, they jumped through flaming hoops to get finance approval at a difficult time for first home buyers financing.

I made a nuisance of myself visiting the property every few days to see how it all comes together, and the Homebuyers team have dealt with all of my questions and concerns quickly and professionally.

I've been over the finished property several times and I cannot find fault. Shane, the site supervisor has shown that he's a perfectionist and the build quality reflects that.

My family and I are looking forward to moving everything in and starting life in our own home!

Nick

NickPerth, WA

Most disappointing and Frustrating Building Experience

Uditha and Thilini

Uditha and ThiliniPerth, WA

Awesome team !!!! Awesome Builder !!!!

Jessica Lewin

Jessica LewinVictoria

Fantastic company with great selection.

This company has had prompt build times with great workmanship and fantastic consistent Communication. We have stayed well within our budget without missing out on anything we had desired for our new home.
We have not Been able to fault them and are extremely satisfied so far. We look forward to seeing our finished result.

Alison Robert

Alison RobertSydney, NSW

Love the new home

So far the journey has been very smooth. We have received clear information from the very beginning. Every stage to date has been clearly communicated from the consultant through to the prestart consultation. Homebuyers centre were brilliant in terms of allowing so much choice and control over what we wanted out of our house.construction was so much quicker than we expected. Looking forward to receiving the keys and moving into our new home.

Zulya H.

Zulya H.Perth, WA

Expect Delays

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives