Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 5 of 6)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

New Home

From the word go to final completion, everything went beyond my expectations. The communication throughout was professional and there were no issues. John and the rest team at Homebuyers Centre went above and beyond everything i could have asked for and I have been left with a beautiful home as a finished product. I would like to thank the entire team for the efforts for giving me a new home that I am happy to be living in.

Our house is now real!

Maryna

MarynaPerth, WA

Love my new house and can't wait to move in!

You always hear how much building a new house causes stress. There were absolutely no stress for me building my house. I chose the right company! I could trust them to deliver what they have promised. The site manager Shane was very helpful whenever needed and made sure everything went smoothly and kept to the timeline. The budget was spot on and the independent inspector I used couldn't fault the construction and even said in his report that the builder should be commented. What more can you ask for!

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

How Easy is that

Homebuyer's were so very easy to deal right from the start. Nothing seemed too much trouble for them. Contact with them and their team was no issues and everything went very smoothly. We couldn't be happier. This wasn't our first house we've built and it definitely won't be the last house we build with Homebuyer's. Could not recommend them highly enough

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Super smooth first home buying experience

As a first home buyer there was so much for me to learn. Blake made this process as smooth as could be expected! All that was promised was delivered and every question I asked was answered judiciously.

Thank you Home Buyers Centre for providing accurate information regarding how long the build would be. This saved me money.

Pre start was also a breeze due to careful and considerate guidance from friendly staff. Got it done in 3 hours!

Also, had the pleasure of dealing with Cora and she was fantastic. Communication was easy and responsive and the handover was a delight.

Thanks so much.

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

Great work

We were having a few dramas with tradesmen whilst our investment house was under construction but Shane fixed everything so easily and made house amazing. Thank you so much for addressing the issues so quickly and professionally.

Chaam

ChaamPerth, WA

Steve Charleson is excellent

JulzS

JulzSPerth, WA

Seamless process

Everything was organised and went smoothly in build process and finish in desired timeline. People were great and easy to communicate with during the build if you have questions. Shane (site manager) was a great bloke, very helpful and honest to deal with. Quality of work is outstanding.House is looking fantastic . Thank you Homebuyers. Highly recommended.

Tina

TinaPerth, WA

Site Manager Shane

Shane, the Site Manager was great to deal with. He was very helpful, friendly and informative. He managed our build very well. His quality of workmanship, attention to detail and the quality of the build was exceptional.

Buddy

BuddyPerth, WA

5 Star Quality Home

I built a home with Homebuyers Centre approximately 4 years ago. The product and quality of the home is the same as it was when the home was first built. No faults."Very minimal maintenance". I have no hesitation in Building a home through Homebuyers Centre again. Highly recommended.

Jinky

JinkyPerth, WA

Fantastic job Homebuyers Centre WA

Candice

CandicePerth, WA

Hassle-Free and Reliable!

We have recently built our land sales office through Homebuyers Centre, and cannot fault them on the build.
They were great at understanding our requirements of having this as an office, but being able to resell the property as a home at a later stage for a family to move into.
The space is perfect for our requirements and the entire build was completely hassle-free.

Ethan B

Ethan BPerth, WA

Love my HBC house

My HBC house is perfect. Its exactly what was discussed and shown on the plans.
The start was abit rocky with the admin side due to miscommunication, but after that was sorted the build process was amazing. 3d design of the house was really neat too!

My builder was Michael, he was absolutely outstanding from the start them even 5 months after id moved in! He alone has made me want to build through HBC again because i know exactly what im goint to get and thats quality.

Lucy

LucyWestern Australia

First time build with Homebuyers won’t be the last!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Amazing!Can’t wait to move in!

All are organised and so far the quality of workmanship is excellent. The construction time frame finished on time or even earlier than we expect. No hidden or extra cost charged to us for the final cost.

James

JamesPerth, WA

Smooth-sailing homebuilding experience

We are 1st time home owners and Homebuyers centre didn't disappoint. From the initial meeting/discussion with Mark to prestart until final presentation were done smoothly. We were well-informed all throughout. Concerns were addressed professionally. We are very happy we chose Homebuyers centre to be part in making our 1st home.

JC Caridad

JC CaridadSydney, NSW

5 stars

Owning your first home can be very confusing and overwhelming. But Homebuyers Centre made it easy for me. They guided me all the way from choosing for the location to getting a home loan, to the actual build, keys turnover and even up to now they are letting us know that they are still there for us fp any issues along the way. Easy to communicate with, they listen to your concerns, provide options and solutions as well. Highly recommended. Were very happy with the house.

Sarah zoccali

Sarah zoccaliWestern Australia

Amazing company to build with from start to finish

Homebuyers centre and resolve finance were fantastic from start to finish, I am so in love with my new home. My build was completed in a timely manner,
The final cost was as I had been told. No bumps in the road, all in all, a smooth sailing, happy experience.

N Lewis

N LewisPerth, WA

Great company to build with

The whole process from start to finish was so easy. Our supervisor was very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. Their after service care was also great with us not needing to get in contact for our 6 month inspection.
The whole project came in on budget and good quality

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Highly recommend Homebuyers Centre Western Australia!

Excellent customer service by Mark and the team. He really made sure everything was done professional and to our preference from start to first. The house is built in such a timely manner and faster than expected - no issues pre, post and during constructions. Loving the house!

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives