Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Homebuyers Centre Western Australia (page 6 of 6)

• Build Stage
  • Site Admin
  • Timeliness
  • Structural Integrity
  • Plumbing & Waterproofing
  • Electrical & Lighting
  • Flooring

Highly recommend Homebuyers Centre Western Australia!

Excellent customer service by Mark and the team. He really made sure everything was done professional and to our preference from start to first. The house is built in such a timely manner and faster than expected - no issues pre, post and during constructions. Loving the house!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Awesome experience building with homebuyers centre

Very happy with the house. Building went smooth and better than expected. All the homebuyers staff starting from Mark from sales to our liason stacey, Beth, finance broker Andrew, Amy and Jed the hero who made it all come together were very helpful and friendly. Build quality was better than we anticipated and we got the keys earlier than expected. Overall very happy with the building process and we would like to thank the whole team of Homebuyers centre for all the effort that went into building our home :)

James

JamesPerth, WA

Excited and happy!

Homebuyers made our very 1st home. The construction phases were followed and we were updated all the time. It was not stressful like we expected. We're glad we chose Homebuyers

Home Builders

Find out how Homebuyers Centre Western Australia compares to other Home Builders

Maddison. G

Maddison. GPerth, WA

A great company to build with

We are very happy with the house we built with home buyers. From the beginning to the end of the process they made everything very easy. The workmanship and quality of the building are amazing. We had some cracks in our cornices and home buyers centre had it fixed within a week and a half.
A very good company to build with :)

Service was exceptional

Dani. C

Dani. CPerth, WA

First build, great experience

This was my first build with the homebuyers centre, and I would happily do it all again after the positive experience I have had. From initial sales with Damien , whose build knowledge helped make the design process easy and who has stayed in contact to ensure everything is running smoothly, to the end with Shane my supervisor who is extremely proud of the house he has completed. And so am I, as the quality of the build has been thorough and finished to the highest standard. The build progressed within the expected timeframe, and now I am ready to move in!
Thankyou homebuyers for making my first build experience one that I can look back on with fondness, and thankyou for my beautiful home.

Jess Miller

Jess MillerPerth, WA

Such an amazing experience!

What an amazing company to build with. The homebuyers team constantly went above and beyond to ensure all of our questions and concerns from the very beginning! Being first home owners we were quite nervous and lost about the process but we’re constantly sent updates via our site manager. Our house was completed at such a high standard and definitely recommend these guys for anyone wanting to build their dream home!

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Extremely happy with the finish

The building of my new house was very well managed and I was consulted by our building manager regularly
Any issues that needed attention was dealt with in a timely manner and efficiently
All the cost where very clear and homebuyers and our supervisor Shane where very accommodating and I would recommend them to any of my friends or family

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

First home and very happy !

I was told not to build while being pregnant and we were worried it would be a stressful procedure but the whole process went smoothly, after a rough start with our sales person resigning without letting us know. It was just great when Amy took over.

Pre start was overwhelming but Amy was amazing in helping us make the right choice and she was so patient. Loved how they work with intelligent homes. Great quality and definitely happy to have chosen Homebuyer centre. We always had a very quick response from them too. I certainly recommend them and would build with them again !

Home Builders

My first home was perfect!

My first build was well managed, top quality and all my queries answered along the way. Homebuyers staff show that they really care about their clients experience. I highly recommend Homebuyers Centre.

Ash

AshPerth, WA

Relatively stress free experience

The whole experience has been extremely satisfying. Any issues that came up were quickly resolved and taken care of on my behalf by Homebuyers Centre. My questions and concerns were always taken on board and addressed. I would recommend home buyers to anyone looking to build. For a first homebuyer I am very pleased with the end result. Thank you.

Ashleigh D.

Ashleigh D.Perth, WA

The best experience as a first home buyer

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

We had a good experience

We decided amongst three different builders, we narrowed it down to two which was blueprint and Homebuyers. In the end Homebuyers had way more to offer, quicker building times, more customization, and quality products used in building a house. The Homebuyers rep Chris Evans was way more knowledgeable and useful. Overall it was a good experience. We're already considering on a second build, we will probably stay in the ABN group and go with either Celebrations or Dale Alcock.

Construction End DateAug 2018

A Cut Above the Rest

Chloe Scarey

Chloe ScareyPerth, WA

Best experience the whole way through

The whole team have been fantastic to work with. I built as a single chic and never felt like I was being taken advantage of. I was talked through the whole process and the customer service and support was amazing. Would 100% recommend building with Home Buyers :-) A massive thank you to the whole team for allowing me to have my own home in less than 12 months and within my budget and exactly how I wanted it

March 6th 2019 Update: 100% best decision I made

I only have positive words to speak about my experience, the customer service, final result and whole journey was amazing and I can't recommend enough. I didn't have any issues and communication was made the whole step of the way.If I can do it, so can you!

Home Builders

Absolutely Love and Adore my New Home!!!!!

Construction End DateNov 2018
Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

A build experience without drama!

Homebuyers Centre really came through for us. A smooth experience from beginning to moving in to our brand new home. The representatives were always friendly, professional, informative and helpful. I won't deny a couple of not significant things that had to be addressed, these were taken care of quickly and handled without any drama. It did not detract from the high rating that I am happy to provide. No question as to whether I would recommend them, that is a definite yes.

Construction End DateOct 2018
Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Another final step in our lives

I had visit few times during construction,and was very please the way it all finish,the builder was very helpful and show us how the construction was going at the time when was almost finish, then we had a second visit for the walk trough and again the builder walk with us step by step trough the whole house a job well done.
Now the most important part of our lives to be in it and only time will tell of the workmanship and the endurance
of the building.
Thank you for the great work and I will tell my family and friends of how easy is to own a Home Builders dream home.

See all Homebuyers Centre Western Australia reviews

Thaarak c.asked

Hi there,
We have a massive ceiling sagging in our living area, there is no water damage. the reason seems to be a common defects as per Building commission report with the problem predominantly happened for properties built between 2005 to 2009. Our property has been built by Homebuyers centre, we were asked to contact the builder to see if the builder can look into the problem. Will you be keen to know what the problem is and look at solutions. Thanks

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Thaarak, thank you for reaching out. We can definitely look into this for you. Could you please send us a private message with your full name, job number (or address of the build), and best phone or email to contact you on? Chat soon. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Hi there,

I was assigned a job number (Job# 11009) and i have been in touch with your maintenance team but no response from them after being in constant touch with them.
The whole ceiling has gone into total collapse stage within few days of raising this issue to the maintenance team.
Is 14 years a reasonable period for a ceiling to collapse? The reasons sighted by the maintenance team clearly show that you are finding reasons for not accepting poor workmanship sighted by our independent assessors. The reports have been passed to the maintenance team as well.

Can HBC show some morals and take responsibility, provide a resolution on fixing a major ceiling collapse issue. These are not aesthetic complaints, these are really hazardous and essential issues that require immediate action.

Waiting to see if you are really genuine builders and how you treat your customers.
If response is not satisfactory i will be escalating this matter further.

Regards
Thaarak

Hi Thaarak,

I understand our Building Manager has sent you some correspondence with an update.

Thanks,
Homebuyers Centre

Jack B.

Jack B.asked

Hi all just wondering if anyone has been given landscaping and fencing vouchers through homebuyers center do there trades need to do the work or can you hire your own trades to do the fencing and landscaping and pay them with the vouchers

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Jack, we recommend touching base with your land developer in regards to fencing and landscaping, as it is usually part of your land contract. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Homebuyers Centre

Cat

Catasked

If I have an issue or concern in regards to my dealings with Homebuyers Centre - Western Australia. Who can to contact to discuss my concern with, and have it addressed? Thank you.

Homebuyers C.Homebuyers Centre Western Australia

Hi Cat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. For any concerns, please email customerservice@homebuyers.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Kind Regards,
Homebuyers Centre

Get an answer from our members and Homebuyers Centre Western Australia representatives