HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150

HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150

2.1

Garbage

I tried to use it for the first time today. The water leaked from the bottom all over the floor and the carpet. I attempted to fix the problem to no avail. Nothing in the manual explain anything, as I tried to see if there is a switch to stop the water.

HomeDisaster!!

I bought this brand new last year and have used it THREE TIMES, tonight being the FOURTH AND LAST TIME as the water somehow went right through the bottom and down into my carpet and carpet pad. I'm SOOOO annoyed! What a complete piece of junk!! I don't care that it's been over a year since purchase....the fact that I have barely used it, AND it has been properly stored in its box after each use, and now it just loses all the water into my flooring, well, easy to see that I and many others have been sold some MANUFACTURER'S JUNK!!

Other Foot Massagers

chrissydnz
chrissydnzSydney, Australia

was great until startrd leaking after 3rd use

Was given by a friend who was given as gift but never used.
We did enjoy it the 3 times we were able to use but i found was very shallow and barely covered our feet at the fill line. Handle was handy but still had to have a had under unit as would tip.

4th time within minutes of turning on water started pouring out the bottom.
Emptied and visually inspected and couldn't see any plugs or anything. So refilled and carried back to lounge and again within minutes of turning on water poured out the bottom

Foot Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150 compares to other Foot Massagers

A less than relaxing experience when the foot spa floods your living area

I've used mine three times - as per the instruction manual, not overfilling etc - and it leaks water all over the floor. There is something underneath where the water gushes out. For an appliance that doesn't get a lot of use, I would've expected more durability and a greater life span. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

See all HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150 reviews