HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150

2.1

Lirralirra
Lirralirra

This was a Xmas present.

It has marginal benefit as a foot massager. The action is weak and the warming function is of little effect as water cools rapidly. The centre push down mechanism stopped operating after a couple of uses. I find it hard to recommend this device.

Purchased in December 2019.

Twopence
Twopence

Packaging improvement

I'm sure this is a good product, but I won't find out as I purchased one a few days ago when I spotted it on special, and am returning it, because when I got home, I read the instructions packed inside ( as we all should), and it gave a list of people who shouldn't be using it. Old, young, those with pacemakers, diabetics, those with poor circulation yadayada.... I fall into the 'poor circulation' category. It might be an idea to have this list on the box for purchasers so that time isn't wasted on returns.

Other Foot Massagers

MR Cooper
MR CooperBrisbane

cough cough

worked 8 times then stopped working,but got alot of soap and pumistone all this stuff in a pack together.
Overall regretted buying but was cheaper than a foot massage at a beauty salon

Foot Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150 compares to other Foot Massagers

Hazelb
HazelbPerth, WA

Leaking Foot Spa

I purchased this foot spa in may this year & now it is leaking everytime I use it. It also makes a humming noise when it is on , not impressed at all !!
I only have used it a few time & for this to happen is not a good thing as my previous one lasted several years

See all HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150 reviews