HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150

HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for HoMedics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
Lirralirra
Lirralirra

This was a Xmas present.

It has marginal benefit as a foot massager. The action is weak and the warming function is of little effect as water cools rapidly. The centre push down mechanism stopped operating after a couple of uses. I find it hard to recommend this device.

Purchased in December 2019.

Garbage

I tried to use it for the first time today. The water leaked from the bottom all over the floor and the carpet. I attempted to fix the problem to no avail. Nothing in the manual explain anything, as I tried to see if there is a switch to stop the water.

Other Foot Massagers

Twopence
Twopence

Packaging improvement

I'm sure this is a good product, but I won't find out as I purchased one a few days ago when I spotted it on special, and am returning it, because when I got home, I read the instructions packed inside ( as we all should), and it gave a list of people who shouldn't be using it. Old, young, those with pacemakers, diabetics, those with poor circulation yadayada.... I fall into the 'poor circulation' category. It might be an idea to have this list on the box for purchasers so that time isn't wasted on returns.

Foot Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150 compares to other Foot Massagers

MR Cooper
MR CooperBrisbane

cough cough

worked 8 times then stopped working,but got alot of soap and pumistone all this stuff in a pack together.
Overall regretted buying but was cheaper than a foot massage at a beauty salon

HomeDisaster!!

I bought this brand new last year and have used it THREE TIMES, tonight being the FOURTH AND LAST TIME as the water somehow went right through the bottom and down into my carpet and carpet pad. I'm SOOOO annoyed! What a complete piece of junk!! I don't care that it's been over a year since purchase....the fact that I have barely used it, AND it has been properly stored in its box after each use, and now it just loses all the water into my flooring, well, easy to see that I and many others have been sold some MANUFACTURER'S JUNK!!

chrissydnz
chrissydnzSydney, Australia

was great until startrd leaking after 3rd use

Was given by a friend who was given as gift but never used.
We did enjoy it the 3 times we were able to use but i found was very shallow and barely covered our feet at the fill line. Handle was handy but still had to have a had under unit as would tip.

4th time within minutes of turning on water started pouring out the bottom.
Emptied and visually inspected and couldn't see any plugs or anything. So refilled and carried back to lounge and again within minutes of turning on water poured out the bottom

Hazelb
HazelbPerth, WA

Leaking Foot Spa

I purchased this foot spa in may this year & now it is leaking everytime I use it. It also makes a humming noise when it is on , not impressed at all !!
I only have used it a few time & for this to happen is not a good thing as my previous one lasted several years

A less than relaxing experience when the foot spa floods your living area

I've used mine three times - as per the instruction manual, not overfilling etc - and it leaks water all over the floor. There is something underneath where the water gushes out. For an appliance that doesn't get a lot of use, I would've expected more durability and a greater life span. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

Other Foot Massagers