HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150

HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150

See the Best Foot Massagers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for HoMedics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
Lirralirra
Lirralirra

This was a Xmas present.

It has marginal benefit as a foot massager. The action is weak and the warming function is of little effect as water cools rapidly. The centre push down mechanism stopped operating after a couple of uses. I find it hard to recommend this device.

Purchased in December 2019.

Twopence
Twopence

Packaging improvement

I'm sure this is a good product, but I won't find out as I purchased one a few days ago when I spotted it on special, and am returning it, because when I got home, I read the instructions packed inside ( as we all should), and it gave a list of people who shouldn't be using it. Old, young, those with pacemakers, diabetics, those with poor circulation yadayada.... I fall into the 'poor circulation' category. It might be an idea to have this list on the box for purchasers so that time isn't wasted on returns.

Other Foot Massagers

MR Cooper
MR CooperBrisbane

cough cough

worked 8 times then stopped working,but got alot of soap and pumistone all this stuff in a pack together.
Overall regretted buying but was cheaper than a foot massage at a beauty salon

Foot Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Bubble Spa Luxury Footbath BL-150 compares to other Foot Massagers

Hazelb
HazelbPerth, WA

Leaking Foot Spa

I purchased this foot spa in may this year & now it is leaking everytime I use it. It also makes a humming noise when it is on , not impressed at all !!
I only have used it a few time & for this to happen is not a good thing as my previous one lasted several years

EileenGarraway
EileenGarrawayVic, 3178

Good

I love my bubble spa as it really relaxes me when I use it, which is normally about 1 - 2 times a week. It is very handy when you require your toe nails cut, I just give myself a foot spa and that makes life easier by being able to cut soft toe nails and not hard ones. It is the perfect relaxation treatment for your feet, no complaints.
Pure heaven, I like the spa as it relaxes your feet & by having relaxed feet the rest of your body seems to go with the flow.
I tend to spill the water when walking from the tap to the lounge room armchair, not the spa's fault - but maybe the sides should have been higher.