HoMedics Deluxe Shiatsu FS-110

4.2

Gune

GuneSydney

Very bad product

We bought this and after using several times we found this causes heel and foot pain. We trusted this product as being sold by Shaver shop to have some benefit. I note that shaver shop is still selling this at discounted price even though this is a discontinued product. Sadly this is a very bad product.

Purchased in July 2019 at Shaver Shop for $129.95.

nannieOttoway Sa

use with care

excited to receive as a gift .....
I used for apx 10 mins on four days and can hardly walk
It caused bruising to my heel on the underside which is very painful

Injured

InjuredSydney

Good but Homedics products break down

My FS-110 foot massager & PA-5H percussion massager have both died or are wavering badly. The FS-110 switched itself off & won't start again, which I surmise is a hot-motor saving feature. But it wasn't that hot. The PA-5H works well for injuries, but the power wavers extremely now & sometimes just dies. Obviously a loose wire inside. So that's >$280 of Homedics products in front of me broken? The Dept of Fair Trading might like to look into Homedics' products and longevity.

Foot Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Deluxe Shiatsu FS-110 compares to other Foot Massagers

LudditeSydney, Australia

Not a miracle cure,

It's early days yet as I haven't owned it for very long,but it gives a very pleasant massage akin to reflexology. Indications are that in the long run with perseverance it will help restore circulation to my feet.

Luddite

Having owned it now for a little over 2 years,and with limited use,the top layer has a hole worn into it.

Senyorita

SenyoritaSydney, NSW

Massage The Whole Feet All At The Same Time!

Fabulous and relaxing

This machine dose the job and dose it very well. Buying this for 2 wonderful friends as the Christmas gifts.

LindaBrisbane

LindaBrisbaneAU

It's got sole

Bought this for my husband's circulation issues. Fits large feet and pleasantly firm massage over whole of the foot. Other models that massage top of foot with air compression and deflation are too small for men and don't massage the heel. My teenage son loves it after long supports training sessions. Heat is very subtle so don't expect it to warm your feet. Excellent product. I tried display model and told nine ever returned. Hard to find new not display stock they are in such demand. Great product

bargosal

bargosalSydney Surrounds, NSW

It does a good job!

If I use my HoMedics Deluxe Shiatsu Foot Massager when I sit at the computer, I find I can walk without feeling the usual stiffness in my feet and legs. It tucks away under the desk and is always available to use at the flick of my big toe! I know you are supposed to get up and walk every hour, but on days when I am concentrating hard for a long period, I find this machine to be excellent!

Marg M.

Marg M.Mittagong

Has changed my life.

Being on my feet on tiles at work all day my toes were extremely stiff and I was plodding everywhere. After 2 weeks of using the massager morning and night for 15 mins each time, I am able to end my working day walking comfortably. Even my hammer toe has improved as I put my toes on the heel area of the massager and they get an increased work out. I am so pleased with the improvement I feel I could not do without this massager. Thank you so much Homedics.

Foot Massagers

Find out how HoMedics Deluxe Shiatsu FS-110 compares to other Foot Massagers

Triple7Reviews

Triple7ReviewsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Simple, Effective and Affordable

MissEkk

MissEkkSydney

Why diddnt we buy this sooner!?

Amazing! Its three massage heads hit all the right places with the perfect kneeding motion its so relaxing it has a heat setting which is perfectly warm you can put more or less pressure to get a firmer or softer massage i could sit in my armchair and sleep with it on it feels that amazing!
The nice kneeding motion, its lightweight and so relaxing
Its so awesome my family all want to use it, If i leave my spot its gone when i return!!!