Homedics FCC3000AU

Homedics FCC3000AU

5.0 from 1 review

Didn't know how much I needed this!

I tried out all three models on display at Harvey Norman, the smaller FCC-2000 was a bit heavy to carry, the larger FCC-4000 was a bit too big for our home, but the FCC-3000 was just about right and it was the lightest one.

I also put up a demonstration video here to see it in action here: youtu.be/kV7V8csOkt0

After taking it home and into our feet, I have to say that I do love it, it's something that I've needed in my life. It has 27 different combinations to try, which are split into 3 different categories. First you can isolate the feet or calfs or have them both. Second, you can add in heat and vibration. Third, you can run 3 different programs.

It runs for 15 minutes a go, but of course you can turn it off or restart it over again. At first I didn't think the whole isolation was good, but I found that as parts of my feet get massaged, other parts of my body feel the massage after more, so depending on how much time I have, I'd combine the options.

Generally it's a quiet machine however when you turn on vibration it can get a bit noisy as demonstrated in the video here: youtu.be/kV7V8csOkt0.

On the negatives, it would of been great if they found a way to make it foldable or smaller, or battery operated. On the massage, but default it doesn't hit your heels and you can't control the pressure, however you can get around this by moving your feet to where the balls operate.

WARRANTY
It comes with a 1 year warranty by default, it looks pretty solid, but I can't comment on how long these puppies will last over time or how hard they are to clean. I'll update this review if I run into any problems in the future.

OVERALL
I love it, seriously 5/5.