HoMedics CM100

HoMedics CM100

MPNs: CM100AU and CM100WTAU
See the Best Humidifiers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for HoMedics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3

Brittany W.
Brittany W.Sydney, NSW

Failed after barely any use

Hot function never worked, would turn off all the time when it shouldn't have, it's now completely died as it loses power right after being plugged in. I needed it to improve my asthma and eczema and it was completely unreliable. I've barely used it. What a waste of money.

Purchased in May 2019.

MhYara
MhYaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not happy

It keep turning off by itself and keep my room dry. I hate it! it was ok for 3 times but now became useless for me please dont waste your money.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $120.00.

Other Humidifiers

Love it !

This really helped with putting moisture back in the air. The winter time makes it very dry in the house and this really helps us sleep more soundly. We wake up far more refreshed. We like the timer feature and it is extremely quiet. They state that the tank lasts 'up to 60 hours'. That must me on the lowest output setting. We can get right at 16 hours at the highest setting. Not a problem though. I don't really trust the handle so I carry it upside down until I get to the base. This also helps keeping drops of water from escaping onto the floor. can't stress enough how quiet it is. Just bought a second unit for downstairs.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Poor Construction

Jade MP
Jade MPNorthern Territory, 810

good product

Product is good,worked perfectly for us. We had issues with it after using it for 6 months, i emailed their customer support which responded straight away. They send me some replacement parts which made the item work for a while then it stopped working because we're having issues with the rubber. EMailed the customer support again, she told me to just bring the faulty product to the store and they would replace it since it's covered by warranty.