Homedics MyBaby Sound Spa On The Go

Homedics MyBaby Sound Spa On The Go

Sani

SaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good but worth getting one with adaptor

I’ve had the on the go version of this white noise machine for 2 years and the batteries die very frequently (every few days). Recently upgraded to the plug in version (homedics my baby lullaby) and i can’t believe we took so long to upgrade!
If you’re buying for use at home, spend the extra $20 and get the one with an AC adaptor!

KRD

KRDMid North Coast, NSW

Literal life saver

My 2 year old and 4 month old will not sleep without white noise so by using this product we all get a good night sleep. Naps were none existent for my 4 month old until we purchased this and now she'll happily go down for naps. The white noise function with the timer turned off enables it to play all night long with no interruptions from the sound turning off. Excellent product

HayleyJ

HayleyJWestern Australia, 6157

Very Useful

We have a newborn and hang this Sound Speaker on the edge of her Bassinet. It is very helpful with the heartbeat sound when rocking her to sleep in her bed. This and the waves rolling sound is the only ones we really use as I'm not really a fan of the white noise sound. The heart beat is the best. The device is easy to use and volume adjustment is perfect. I recommend this as an affordable solution for your nursery.

samssteph