5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics

1 review

GizzyduckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great massager that fits into the palm of your hand....

Bought this for myself & it is great...use it all the time... Small in size...fits into the palm of your hand... 3 Different fittings for larger areas, heated focal & focal no heat...something for every need. Works wonderfully... No need to pay for a massage when you have this.... If you don't like deep tissue massage it may not be for you but for me it is perfect...I wouldn't now be without it.. Portable unit...
Portability. Can use it all over your body... Fits in the palm of your hand.
Shop had to exchange for another unit as the interchangeable heads would work their way off.... No problems since I got the 2nd unit..

See all HoMedics Palm Percussion reviews

SUE 1

SUE 1asked

Palm Percussion MT-PAW

can you give me a price and how to buy it?

Hi Sue,

I bought mine from the Shaver shop. but I just checked online then & they don't have them. I picked it up for around $50. Not sure where to buy it now. I got mine around 12months ago. You could contact Homedics http://www.homedics.com.au/contacts/ Sorry I can't help more.

See all HoMedics Palm Percussion questions