Homedics Radiance Microdermabrasion MDA100RGA-AU

Homedics Radiance Microdermabrasion MDA100RGA-AU

3.3

Worst thing to happen to my face

I wish I'd never purchased this product. I used it as per the instructions and even watched Youtube videos. There was NO WARNING about the dark red welts & lines this would cause on my face! Went to sleep hoping my face would be normal in the morning. However, I still have ugly, red, painful marks on my chin, cheeks & forehead! Now I cannot go out in public & I certainly cannot see clients at work. Surely I am not the only person to have such a terrible experience? Why is there no warning in the booklet about the damage this can do to my face?

Purchased in November 2020 at Shaver Shop for $115.00.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Causes IrritationYes
WH
WHBrisbane

Better value than having it done

I bought this on sale as it was cheaper than even a single microdermabrasion session at my local beauty salon. It is not as strong as a salon but you can use it as frequently as you like and you don't have as much of a reddened skin and recovery time. You can use the different heads and settings to suit your skin. I've seen a good improvement in skin when I used it consistently. My one complaint is that it doesn't work well on my nose as it doesn't get the vacuum seal very well.

Purchased in January 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store.

Skin TypeNormal Skin
Neha
NehaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Product

I purchased this product as my birthday present and could not be more happier.
This product really works ,i use this once a week and it makes my skin so smooth and brightens it.
Love it!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $95.00.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Causes IrritationNo

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Homedics Radiance Microdermabrasion MDA100RGA-AU compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

See all Homedics Radiance Microdermabrasion MDA100RGA-AU reviews