HoMedics SC-120

1.0

picnic4

picnic4

Inaccurate and inconsistent

Like the previous reviewers I too bought this because I thought it would be more accurate than digital scales. Boy was I wrong. My parents have an expensive set of analog scales that are very accurate and the Homedics scale was about 2.5kg off that, and everytime I step off it, the needle doesn't go back to the same place, and every reading is different. Such a waste of money, I think I will just fork out for some Tanita scales. Do not buy this product!

Ozwitch

OzwitchWodonga

Junk

I bought these at Target because they weren't digital and looked like the solid old-fashioned kind. They cost $40. Absolute waste of money. The spring needs to be 'run in' four or five times, which I did, but it doesn't seem to have made them any better. The readings changed day to day. Sometimes I'd lost 2 kilos, then the next day they were back up to my original weight. I couldn't rely on them for an accurate analysis of my weight loss progress. After 4 weeks I stood on them and the inner spring broke, so now they don't read at all. Cheap parts.
    simple, but it needs to work if you want that as a positive
    inaccurate, then non-functional.

Di Di

Di DiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Homedics bathroom scales

These scales are very poor quality. They stick on the dial all the time. Whilst they look good they are not worth anything and I would never buy this product again. I thought not being digital would be good but as they have their inherant problems but this is worse.
    Looks good
    Does not work properly sticking constatly

Bathroom Scales