Verifiedhomefirstservices.com.au🏆 2024 Award

4,565 reviews
Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional service

Once again I have been impressed with your company. Shayne recently installed a hot water service at our property. From start to finish service and installation was prompt and courteous, you are to be congratulated for having this fine young man as an employee
Clifford
CliffordMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Adelaide

Job well done

We are happy with two jobs done 1/air conditioner and no 2/ outside heater and all of personal we're happy and polite job well thanks cliff
Yi Sia
Yi Sia
  Melbourne

Joe, the plumber, was excellent!

Had to have the entire toilet unit changed at dad’s apartment. Joe, who came for the job, was great! Quick, efficient, and did an excellent job.
Job Satisfaction
Gazza T.
Gazza T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Adelaide

A great service: professional and thorough

We had a sewer pipe destroyed by tree roots and it was difficultly situated. But Tyler and team did an excellent job of fixing it and cleaning up afterwards. These guys have a great attitude and work ethic. I recommend this business - they gave me the best price too.
Rod Beaumont
Rod Beaumont

Great job

Have to say what a fantastic job the boys did for me from start to finish
Ricardo D
Ricardo D

Good Job Damian C

Shout out to Damian C who came out to do our basin set rewasher. Very efficient and explained everything clearly before going ahead with the job.
Highly recommended if you need an electrical, plumbing work done. Arrived on time and very diligent!! Good job mate !!
Annie
AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Garden tap

Job done in time great service, cleaned up left now mess.
Nina
Nina2 posts

Ground Works

I love the professionalism from these boys they were very patient with me and explained the works needed with liam coming out to do initial quote then Terran and Tyler followed up doing an amazing work with the removal of boundary trap in sewer the boys dug down with the machine, laid pipe to great standard and backfilled neatly
Jerry
JerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Drain relined

We have used PlumFirst on several occasions and have always been pleased with their prompt, professional and quality service.
This time we had an old drain relined and Shayne did a great job. He turned up on time, communicated well and completed the job without any problem.
Justine
JustineSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Great Service

Joe was on time and did a terrific job repairing all our hydronic and HVAC systems and explained every process in detail
Julie
Julie2 posts
Jenny
Jenny12 posts

Excellent service

Once again prompt professional service, I can guarantee 100% prompt professional service. James Bailey very polite young man and a credit to your company. Congratulations
Dianne D
Dianne DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Adelaide

Prompt service and great solution

My water bill was extremely high this quarter and I suspected leaking pipes. We looked at any potential leaks in the pipes and he showed some practical ways on what I can do to monitor going forward. Asked a few questions and had a conversation about a few bathroom water-related (slow water from the shower, water not flowing properly in the sink and shower heads mineral build ups). Listened attentively and gave a few suggestions on a few household products to use in helping with the build up of minerals in the shower head. Extremely positive service and provided solution to the plumbing issue. Highly recommend!
John m
John m
  Melbourne

The clean up was well done

The final clean up by John was good
Raked up swept up etc
This review only refers to the clean up by john
Paul
Paul2 posts

Blocked drain

Had a blocked drain and cracked as well, these guys did an awesome job relining drain, good as new, thanks guys
Marc
MarcSpence 2615, ACT

Plumbers

Shane and Tyler did a great job with our plumbing needs, job #24018; they were very professional and courteous in their manner and were keen to go the extra mile to make sure all was as it should be. I highly recommend them

Patricia Bernhardt
Patricia Bernhardt2 posts

Service at 3AJudith Street Rostrevor

Leaking taps replaced and water meter adjustment Thank you Jared for your prompt service and efficient
Richard M.
Richard M.4 posts

Did the job, no fuss

Searched high and low for someone to do a complex job. No fuss, in and out, nothing too much for them and came back to clean up and rubbish. Would use again.
Barbara
BarbaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Verified Adelaide

I had blocked toilets from broken pipes full of tree roots

Shayne and his team did a fantastic job replacing my blocked and broken toilet drain pipes. They arrived on time, removed pavers and dug down to the problem areas. They replaced the pipes that needed replacing and installed access points for any future problems, if there will be any. They also closed off access to the area so my curious cats don't fall into the pits. The next day they returned on time to finish their job. They replaced all pavers and concrete and left the area clean. I was impressed with their professionalism, and communication and wish them the best in their future. Thank you, Barb.
Jonathon W.
Jonathon W.

Good service and information

Tyler and team did a great job fixing the stormwater pipes at our home to fix our flooding problem. Would recommend to others.
Amelia
AmeliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Exceptional service from Joe, same day install. So quick and friendly. Highly recommend!! Perfect job thanks heaps guys
Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely happy

Extremely happy with works done at my house today. I had stormwater pipes replaced. Lockie and the boys finished same day as promised. They were extremely polite and respectful and left my front yard very clean as if I never knew I had replacement pipes and yard dug up. I would highly recommend and they will be my go to plumbers for the future.
Kathie Murphy
Kathie MurphyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thankyou Joe.. great job .. professional and with a smile .. would recommend
Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

Tyler was professional and friendly. Happy to discuss concerns and explain the process. I also appreciated the extra steps taken to clean up the site afterwards.
Brad M
Brad MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Verified Melbourne

Fantastic installer (Joe)

Joe arrived on time and was efficient and friendly with his work. He explained the process and some minor difficulties that were easily overcome. Highly recommend.
Graham HUNTER
Graham HUNTERMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Great communication !

Our plumbing was started a day ahead of the planned date and completed during the specified time frame .

Annielaurie
AnnielaurieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

kitchen drain

The team were on time, and professional. it was not a simple job and they kept me informed about the problems. i am very happy with the results
Jo-Anne
Jo-AnneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Adelaide

Swift service and very professional work

Tyler was professional and personable. The work was completed as quoted. I was impressed how swiftly we were booked in and the quality of the work.
Kelli
KelliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
PlumbFirst
PlumbFirst   DM

Hi Kelli, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to look into this as a matter of priority. Please provide an Invoice number and we will be in touch. Kind Regards The HomeFirst Services Team

Barbara Heron
Barbara Heron
  Melbourne

Successful plumbing fix and great communication

Blaine did a great job fixing our shower drain, installing new vent and more. He was clear with his communication and expectations and left the site tidy. Would highly recommend Plumb First with Blaine.
Milena
MilenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Jenny B.
Jenny B.

Great job

Lockie did a great job cleaning our gutters in the rain and installing our pipework
Thanknyou
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

If anyone needs plumbing work call plumbfirst,they are great.perfect workmanship
hirogen101
hirogen101Southwest, VIC

Brilliant Gas Plumber

Gas plumbing job completed by Joe! Great guy easy to talk to and explained everything. 10 out of 10 for Joe!
Faiz
FaizGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job

Punctual - Joe was right on time and finished at the right time.

Honest - Joe did his work honestly and did not require on going supervision.

Fantastic workman ship - Joe completed all the arranged task with maximum accuracy and efficiency

Soft skills - Joe was very humble and soft spoken.

Jann
JannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problems solved

Very timely job. Very neat and clean.
Polite at all times
Perfect result

Nicola C.
Nicola C.

Hot water replacement

Tristan fixed our hot water service - put in a new hot water unit- and was great. Very friendly and efficient, all done within a few hours. Very happy with his work!
dr duncan
dr duncanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Pipe work repairs

I had some major issues with my 60 year old Laundy drainage full of roots . I had another company try and resolve it with no luck so called on PlumbingFirst and Daniel sorted it out no worries. The toilet had issues too and advised me to get an inspection outlet insulted. I took his advice and Tyler came out to the rescue and done a great job. He showed me pictures of the old pipe work which was almost fully blocked with roots aswell. This guy's are very professional and what they do and know their stuff. Great work by both guys. Cheers and thanks again for sorting out all my issues.
Regards Duncan Lynch
Amandeep Kaur
Amandeep Kaur2 posts
  Fair Incentive Adelaide

Good work Tyler

We had gas leakage from our pipes internally.
Quote was very reasonable priced.
Thanks Tyler for being professional and keeping us informed along the way. Very satisfied with our job which was expertly completed in a timely manner including cleaning up when done.
Highly recommend this company and Tyler who did a great job.
Helen Stanjo
Helen StanjoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammers

I paid $100 deposit for an $877 service for my brivis ducted heating. I thought this price for a service was a tad extreme so I rang another well known reputable company and had the service done at half the price.
I rang to cancel the service which was a week away and ask for my deposit to be refunded and they replied that there would be a 10% cancellation fee. That’s $87.70. Umm, excuse me… what the?? I can understand if I cancelled within 24 hrs of the service date, but a week before the service?? That’s thievery!! Scammers is what they are. Overcharging and making up random costs!
If this review only saves 1 person from getting scammed by this company, that would be worth more than the $100 they scammed off me!!
PlumbFirst