Homelite 26cc Petrol Blower

Homelite 26cc Petrol Blower (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Petrol Blower Vacuums in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

james.vdapto

Great product

Brought mine today beats dragging cord around. Power is significant .does what I want it to do . can't beat the price. If u want something remarkable spend more money

Not bad for small jobs

Bought this little bloke for $88 from Bunnings. Started with no probs and does what I need (grass clippings) . Great for the price and it replaces my $300 one which is crap!!!! If I get a year out of it I'll be happy!

sam.ji1983

sam.ji1983AU

Cheap Blower, Under power.....

Purchase this Blower only machine from Bunnings as sick of my cord electrical Blower. It was cheap $88 only compare to the $200-$500 semi-pro machine. But you paid what you got. this machine do the job like a toy. even less power than my elec one. Another thing is the machine dont have a trigger to control the air, engine on it on. weight is acceptable as well as the Vibration, not that good but fair.

If you just want a machine to do a small job and not frequently use, it is recommended. but if you want a real blower to do the job, go for another $100-$200 for a Stihl or Echo one, the extra dollar is valuable.

Frank

FrankAdelaide

Fantastic............

kingfisher49Tas, 7467

Awesome product at a great price

I have owned a few different brands of Blower and Blower/Vac over the years, and the only one I have been truly happy with is this one. It is only a blower, which suits my purpose perfectly.
In the past I have found the vacuum on those machines tends to mash up after picking up a few pebbles.
So that was my first reason for just the blower part.
This thing has blow galore.
It starts every time, and I have worked it pretty hard over the last 8 months as well.
The price is excellent at only $88 from Bunnings, and I can recommend this unit, absolutely.
Blowing velocity, quality brand, price
nothing

Homelite Blower/Vac Great little unit

james1234567890

you have got to be kidding me....

OBS

OBSSydney

Cheap and Reliable

I have owned the blower for almost three years and it does a good job of blowing however its suction is weak. it is loud and it does vibrate allot however the only problem that i have had with it was that i had to change the original spark plug. if you want to buy one i suggest that you buy a spare. It makes a real difference.
Cheap and Lite
Factory spark plug dodgy, vibrates allot, not so fuel efficient, loud

DaveG45
DaveG45

It does vibrate heavily and it could do with a fraction more power! Overall it's OK!

Ian Simpson

Ian SimpsonBrisbane

Does the job at the right price.

I've just bought my 4th one. I find the suction great - in fact too god as it sucks up pebbles and they break the plastic casing, which is why I'm on my 4th. So I've bought a Husqvarna for vacuuming at ground level and the Homelite will be reserved for vacuuming leaves from my gutters. It is light enough to safely use on the roof. I do tape up the air vents in the vacuum tube as it improves the suction and the first one I owned had no vents and sucked better.
Reasonably cheap and lightweight with good suction
Nothing yet, but I know the vacuum bags will not last long if get wet.

CaptainNewman

CaptainNewmanSouth Oz

Great product!

Guilbert

GuilbertCoffs Harbour

Not fit for purpose as a vac

I purchased this unit today. The NVH can be overlooked - since it's a cheap petrol unit, but seriously the suction is abysmal. At full throttle, large leaves need to be encouraged and a 20 cent size piece of charcoal sitting on pool pavers cannot be moved. There must be also something wrong with the unit I purchased because quite frankly it could not really be this bad ?
price
everything else

problems

Noisy, Vibrates like hell, broke down after 3 months, sucks up the fuel like a camel, does the job power ok. Wouldnt buy another - better to upgrade - get what you pay for. The electric was better but the chord was a hassle. Small yards stick with the electric bigger yards upgrade to a bigger unit.

prakashkashyap

prakashkashyapAU

economical and does the job

I bought my first blower and I have owned homelite products before, so as obvious choice went to homelite blower. I had no problems starting this unit but the amount of noise and vibration this unit gives out makes it hard to hold on to for more than 10min. I would not recommend this product to anyone who intend to use it for longer than 10min at a time and I guess there are better choices for the same money.
easy to start
too much noise and vibration.

azzaD

azzaDADELAIDE

Great value unit

Excellent value for money blower.
Easy to start every time.
Upgraded from an electric unit as I was sick of dragging the cord around.
Time will tell on durability but so far it all looks good.
It is a bit on the noisy side but ear plugs or ear muffs fixes that.
Price, easy to start, ease of use

james1234567890AU

Absoloute rubbish/trash/garbage!

TraveBug

If you have a bad one take it back and get it exchanged. Bunnings will exchange it if it is faulty - mine is powerful and operates great much better than electric versions.