Excellent Service

Am currently working through the application process. Refinancing for the first time after 13 years with my previous bank. Amazing service, clear and prompt communication, hassle free. Should have done this years ago.

Scot

ScotSouthwest, VIC

Great communications, Easy to deal with

Maryam S the lending specialist could not have been more helpful. She address any of my concerns and took all my phone calls, answering any questions I had. She was very quick to followup how the loan process was progressing and kept me informed. The loan process itself was easy. I highly recommend these people and their loan products.

Manojkumar

ManojkumarPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service and attractive interest rates than ever

The day I put forward my request for refinance, soon I was contacted by a Lending Specialist (Maryam S). I was well guided during entire process. Even though during pandemic situations, staff was well placed with minimal wait time on the call/clarification. No surprises nor additional costs incurred during this process which was a plus point. Great interest rates offered at the time as compared to other lenders. I would certainly recommend this to other who are looking to refinance.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020

Steve L

Steve LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home Loan Refinance Made Easy

We were delighted with the straightforward and relatively easy process to refinance our existing home loan from Macquarie Bank.
The homeloans.com.au team were terrific to deal with and our loan consultant (Hannah) was always willing to help and answer any questions that we asked.
So far so good, we now have a much cheaper mortgage and as an added bonus, homeloans.com.au have also passed on the latest RBA rate cut in full on our mortgage!

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Michael

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

We recently received a loan for an investment property from Homeloans.com.au. at a highly competitive rate. From our initial inquires to settlement, loan specialist Maryam was absolutely wonderful in guiding and assisting us through the whole process. Any questions we had were answered promptly in a friendly manner. We are very satisfied with our dealings with both Maryam and Homeloans.com.au and would highly recommend them to others who are seeking a home loan.

Suzie H

Suzie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, friendly and efficient service

From the time Tenille answered my call she has been outstanding. Tenille took the time to ask questions relating to my needs and whilst she couldn’t provide advice her support was much appreciated. Tenille provided a professional service whilst being interested in my work with vulnerable men and women. Thank you Tenille for walking the journey with me to enable me to buy my apartment. You have been amazing to work with.

Kneill

KneillSydney, NSW

Five star service from Tenille Hahn!

Not only did I receive an excellent rate, in addition to an offset account for each loan, I was thoroughly impressed with the customer service I received from mortgage specialist Tenille Hahn! I refinanced 3 loans and purchased a 4th all during the same account opening process with Tenille’s assistance. My annual savings will exceed 7k, so I am well impressed!

Jenneth O.homeloans.com.au

We are very pleased with the service and competitive rate

We had Maryam assisting us with our loan application from the start through to formal approval. Maryam communicated well with every step in the process to refinance our loan and now we are looking to obtain another loan through homeloans.com.au. When we spoke to the lender we are discharging from, they told us we wouldn't get a good service elsewhere - We achieved a better rate and service with homeloans.com.au.

Amal J

Amal JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth Process

My loan has been formally approved and yet to be settled. So far the loan submission and approval process has been extremely smooth and efficient. Maria has been keeping me informed on the progress regularly. Interest only rate is the best in the market. I was very skeptical at first but extremely happy now.

Great service, Simple process

Right from the start the service has been exceptional. Contacting via email has been fast and replied to in short time. Phone calls have been answered with all matters dealt with easily. A very competitve interest rate with much better service than our previous big 4 lender.

Saman Perera

Saman PereraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

homeloans.com.au have a great rate and 100% off set account. Their rate is 0.5% lower than my current bank loan rate.
I received an excellent service from Maryam, who was my lending specialist from homeloans.com.au. Loan process was so fast and everything went very well.
I highly recommend them.

Matt

MattGascoyne, WA

Skeptical at first, but passing all tests!

Cassie Ford

Cassie FordSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing Experience, kind, friendly and professional

Tenille was amazing, making the entire process easy and stress free, after what had been a very stressful and drawn out experience with another company. Tenille submitted our documents in the morning and by the afternoon we had conditional approval. Tenille was easy to contact and kept us up to date throughout the entire process. We would definitely recommend them!

Carly B

Carly B

100% Recommend!

caroline.hughes.33483

caroline.hughes.33483Western Australia

Definitely recommend!

Efficient, polite and easy to communicate with. No lengthy wait times on the telephone unlike my bank! Would definitely recommend. Answered every question I had and kept me up to date with progress.

Very pleased

Very pleasedMelbourne

Great experience

Sharn looked after us and our application to refinance extremely well. He was very helpful and kept us up to date with the progress. The whole progress was quite easy and well managed by home loans.com.au at each stage. Much better than the experience I had from when I approached one of the major four. Thanks Sharn.

Rod

RodSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional and Friendly Service

Anastasia looked after us extremely well throughout, providing prompt, friendly and professional assistance at every step. Requirements were clearly explained. Very happy with the process and the rates offered. Highly recommended.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Ruzica Markovic

Ruzica MarkovicSydney, NSW

Great & easy loan approval process with Sharn

The application process was very easy and straight forward. The lending specialist Sharn was very helpful and prompt and it was a pleasure to work with him through this approval process.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020