homeloans.com.au

homeloans.com.au

4.5

Easy and efficient

Great experience and wonderful, prompt service from the get-go. My customer service representative, Sharn, was responsive to my needs and was quickly able to resolve any questions or concerns I had. No delays and great communication throughout.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

Very efficient and helpful - but watch the timing

VKR
VKR

As promised and quick online process

Came to know about homeloans.com.au with around 3 weeks into settlement and they promised they would process my application during that time compared to other lenders who asked for 2 weeks processing and 2 weeks settlement lead time.
And homeloans.com.au made their promise good and everything went smooth online. Really liked their communication, prompt email responses and quick availability of customer care agents.

ReN
ReNMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My overall experience was fantastic!! Communication was Anastasia and the other staff was Awesome... My reason also for the 4 star was some of the documentation being asked of me was hard to understand so there was a bit of emailing backwards and forwards with the staff from Resimac.. Overall great service and interest rate...

Adam
AdamWarnbro

Great outcome after a tricky loan process

Had 4 loans to refinance and it was tough, it took much longer than expected but had some expert support from Anastasia and Maria along the way. Very happy with the outcome though, would be an even better experience with an app to use. I've also just spoken to Glenys who has been wonderful in organising the loan setup with me .

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Happy with service, would be a return customer

I was happy with the level of service received. The only reason it was 4 star was I felt some of my documentation was not received and had to be sent twice or if it was received and was sufficient, I was not advised so I was not always sure where my application stood. The time between offer accepted to unconditional approval allowing exchange was longer than anticipated but we were not in a rush. As everything was online / digital, it made the process so much easier than loans I have had in the past. Should I need another loan in the future, I would be a returning customer to Home loans. Their rates are also comparatively low.

J. Martins
J. MartinsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An exemplary service

Refinanced investment loan to homeloans.com.au and was so satisfied with the process and service provided by Tenille that, within a month we also refinanced our owner occupied loan. The second time, the process was even more efficient, as we're already familiar with the requirements, but the level of assistance continued to be exemplary. We are now considering purchasing our next home and will definitely reach out to Tenille at homeloans.com.au. Thank you for your service and patience with dealing our queries!

laniim
laniimIllawarra, NSW

Very helpful staff

The home loan specialists were all very helpful and I never had to wait long on the phone. Maria, our main specialist was extremely helpful. The process was more difficult and complicated than the website leads you to believe and takes a lot longer than you think. This was misleading. However, the staff helped and talked me through everything.

Tess A.
Tess A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

My life savers.

Rachel and Harry have helped me twice with refinancing. The first time was a struggle due to the circumstances, but Rachel never gave up on me and the outcome was a success. 5 years later she and Harry helped me once again to refinance and consolidate my debts at a lower rate which has saved me a $1000 dollars a month. Allowing me to live within my means and have a life. Can't thank them enough for everything they have done for me.

Find out how homeloans.com.au compares to other Home Loans

Competent and transparent throughout the process

From our initial enquiry and throughout the process to the mortgage approval, we received consistent and clear guidance on next steps and timelines. The team has been supportive, and Maryam has always been responsive and fast in answering our questions. Thank you. We can highly recommend it.

Vu T.
Vu T.Hunter Region, NSW

First home loan...and not the last

Very straight forward seamless process from start to finish. Sharn was helpful and work his magic well to manage the process within the required time frame. In general no complaints about the process and the response was great too.

Will definitely go with them again in the future loans if I ever get to that stage. The interest rate was amongst the best you can find in the market.

Matt B.
Matt B.

Process took less time than I thought it would!

Eng B
Eng BGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Professional Service

Sharn Yum-Rameka is an absolute professional to deal with. Great support from the very initial conversation until finalising the process. It was easy to communicate with Sharn. Happy with the service.

Erik L.
Erik L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Anastasia, Tenille and homeloans have been awesome

Really helpful, no nonsense, got a refinance and a home loan pretty seamlessly. The upload process takes care of a lot of the work, and you just need a couple of calls and emails. The interest rate is the best around for owner-occupier. Highly recommend.

Mel I
Mel ISydney, NSW

Efficient and streamlined process

Great experience and customer service, from the initial conversation with Hannah to finalising the refinance loan. Communication was very clear, and the online process was simple and seamless. Coming over from State Custodians which were great, this team was just as professional, helpful and super efficient! Thank you to all involved in making this a smooth and pleasant transition!