Listing monitored by homeloans.com.au

JO
JO

Can only handle plain vanilla loans

As some of the other reviews have suggested, don't rely on homeloans.com.au for anything other than a plain vanilla loan. They can't handle any sort of complexity or complication and apply blanket policies that don't suit the circumstances. Worse they don't know their own policies.
I was told upfront one thing then the contrary weeks later at the 11th hour forcing me to look for another lender in very tight and stressful circumstances.
No flexibility in light of the particular facts - only blanket nonsensical policy.
Ensure you have other options when considering homeloans.com.au

Loan used forFirst Home
Jake M.
Jake M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Challenging experience but good outcome achieved!

Angela
AngelaSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service. First home loan, all questions answered

Good rate, mixed customer service.

Kurt T.
Kurt T.Central West, NSW

Great customer services experience

I worked with an amazing individual Charlotte. The process was simple and responsive from beginning to end when obtaining our loan and going through the steps as needed.

Considering we were seeking a loan over the Christmas period the speed at which we obtained pre-approval and conditional approval was key in our success in landing this property from the vendors even more so as the others trying to put offers forward had difficulty.

On top of this is was the most competitive loan option for us with access to an offset card which has also been an easy process.

Our experience was great!

cwarky73
cwarky73Hunter Region, NSW

All sounds good from reviews I had read. Not the reality.

Application Process
Jenneth O.homeloans.com.auSend a private message

Efficient and simple to deal with!!

Fantastic customer experience from Homeloans.com.au. They understood my needs and went above and beyond to get the job done. Rhowell was always there make sure the process was efficient and simple. Very satisfied with the outcome.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
don48
don48Hobart, TAS

Very good communications, great service and great rate.

Refinanced at a rate of 2.04% for an investment property, amazing but it also has an offset account, brilliant. Could you ask for more for an investment loan.
Charlotte Morgan Lending Specialist, was great to deal with and guided us through the process. There was a fair bit of paperwork involved and a few bumps but easy fixed. Highly recommend Homeloans.

Very disappointing.

Val A
Val ASydney, NSW

Excellent Service and Low Rates

Outstanding service from Tenille and the team at Homeloans. Not only did they have the lowest rates the customer service was second to none. They were very helpful and so friendly. Tenille guided me through the whole process, answered my questions and turned it around quickly. I am truly grateful for their help, advice and effort. I would use them again. Highly recommend Homeloans.

Charlie T.
Charlie T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beyond helpful

Anastasia was beyond helpful and able to approve my loan in record time despite some hiccups. She worked hard and kept me in the loop to get it all sorted. I cannot recommend this company enough. And of course, you cannot beat their rates.

The word “Brilliant” about covers it.

We refinanced with homeloans.com.au almost a year ago. we could not be happier! Switching from St George saved us $150 a week in repayments, never mind the countless admin fees we no longer pay!

A 100% offset account means we have the option of keeping the cash in our pocket while decreasing the interest we pay.

To find they dropped our interest again, without us having to call and negotiate, is the cherry on top.

The refinancing process was simple, easy to navigate and the staff were very helpful and the access to members advantage has helped save us a few dollars on some gift cards and electrical goods.

If you’re thinking about it, do it! You won’t regret it!

Ehsan S.
Ehsan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Zero customer service

Benji
BenjiSydney, NSW

Inconsistent pre-approval amount ruined coming puchase

Bj B.
Bj B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Feees

Been a customer for about a year. Took ages to actually get the loan. Had to jump through alot of steps. Mostly me calling them to chase up what's going on. Loan only started moving when I said it something didn't happen today I was going to go with another lender. Now for late fees. If you miss a payment you'll be hit with a 55 dollar dishonour fee. Fair enough. But if you make a seperate payment instead of your direct debit you'll still be charged the 55. Called up to clarify, lady on the phone was lovely said she would chase it up and get back to me. Which she did, to tell me I'll still be charged. Overall 2/5 fine if you just want a loan, if you need any flexibility be prepared to pay for it.