Excellent service

Sharn was amazing. Extremely helpful, efficient and great with communication. We are impressed with the service received and the seamless processes in place. We'd definitely recommend others to use homeloans.com.au

Bron

BronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

Maryam was amazing. Very quick approval and always communicated as to the progress of the loan application. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the entire process and felt it was one of the best loan application experiences I have had

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021

The new Telstra?

Great sales, terrible support after signing on the dotted line.

I previously left a 5 star review after a great sign up and switch with homeloans.com.au, but now with a significant sum of money sitting in an offset account and wanting to withdraw a portion, I am unable to make contact with anybody to arrange this.

I have tried several times to get through via phone and email and requested a callback that never happened. Unfortunately I cannot continue to recommend homeloans.com.au as their post sales support is lacking.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Calvin

CalvinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great and quick settlement

Daniel R.

Daniel R.South East Queensland, QLD

Great support and a great overall outcome

Changing from a bank with almost no online processes I was really happy with the level of support I received throughout the process. It's a complex process to change mortgage providers but Maria and the team were on the ball, accountable and accessible all the way through. I'm now saving quite a lot of money and am happy I made the change.

Great Team - Simple application process

Refinanced 3 loans in total , two already settled & one under process to be settled soon. Very simple application process but little tricky for multiple loan applications. My contact person is Ms. Maria. She did great work, she is proactive & quick to respond. Ms. Julieta also did her best in providing professional work in settlement process. Both provided outstanding work.

NikkitaW

NikkitaWCanberra 2600, ACT

Certainly recommend

All staff were great to deal with and very responsive through the application and settlement process. Staff stuck to their work and we’re able to deliver what they stated they would. Even though they were going through a company rebrand at the time they made the profess very simple and stress free. Maria A was fantastic to deal with.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Allen

AllenSydney, NSW

Great service, great rate, simple, quick

Have just finished refinancing my property and homeloans.com.au have been amazing. Simple process, quick and a fantastic rate. They were proactive and responsive with Tenille responding quickly to my queries and sorting out the complexities. Homeloans.com.au are the 5th mortgage provider I have dealt with over the last 30 years and they have been the best. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020
Kayleen

KayleenSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I highly recommend Homeloans.com.au. I was lucky enough to have Maryam as my contact. She helped make the whole process smooth. Maryam went above and beyond to ensure that I had all the information required to help make the right decision. Anyone would be lucky enough to have Maryam as their advisor.

Find out how homeloans.com.au compares to other Home Loans

Very Unprofessional and a waste of time.

Peter
Peter
Nathan

Nathan

Excellent Service

Am currently working through the application process. Refinancing for the first time after 13 years with my previous bank. Amazing service, clear and prompt communication, hassle free. Should have done this years ago.

Scot

ScotSouthwest, VIC

Great communications, Easy to deal with

Maryam S the lending specialist could not have been more helpful. She address any of my concerns and took all my phone calls, answering any questions I had. She was very quick to followup how the loan process was progressing and kept me informed. The loan process itself was easy. I highly recommend these people and their loan products.

Manojkumar

ManojkumarPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service and attractive interest rates than ever

The day I put forward my request for refinance, soon I was contacted by a Lending Specialist (Maryam S). I was well guided during entire process. Even though during pandemic situations, staff was well placed with minimal wait time on the call/clarification. No surprises nor additional costs incurred during this process which was a plus point. Great interest rates offered at the time as compared to other lenders. I would certainly recommend this to other who are looking to refinance.

Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Steve L

Steve LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home Loan Refinance Made Easy

We were delighted with the straightforward and relatively easy process to refinance our existing home loan from Macquarie Bank.
The homeloans.com.au team were terrific to deal with and our loan consultant (Hannah) was always willing to help and answer any questions that we asked.
So far so good, we now have a much cheaper mortgage and as an added bonus, homeloans.com.au have also passed on the latest RBA rate cut in full on our mortgage!

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Michael

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

We recently received a loan for an investment property from Homeloans.com.au. at a highly competitive rate. From our initial inquires to settlement, loan specialist Maryam was absolutely wonderful in guiding and assisting us through the whole process. Any questions we had were answered promptly in a friendly manner. We are very satisfied with our dealings with both Maryam and Homeloans.com.au and would highly recommend them to others who are seeking a home loan.

Suzie H

Suzie HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional, friendly and efficient service

From the time Tenille answered my call she has been outstanding. Tenille took the time to ask questions relating to my needs and whilst she couldn’t provide advice her support was much appreciated. Tenille provided a professional service whilst being interested in my work with vulnerable men and women. Thank you Tenille for walking the journey with me to enable me to buy my apartment. You have been amazing to work with.

Kneill

KneillSydney, NSW

Five star service from Tenille Hahn!

Not only did I receive an excellent rate, in addition to an offset account for each loan, I was thoroughly impressed with the customer service I received from mortgage specialist Tenille Hahn! I refinanced 3 loans and purchased a 4th all during the same account opening process with Tenille’s assistance. My annual savings will exceed 7k, so I am well impressed!

Jenneth O.homeloans.com.au

We are very pleased with the service and competitive rate

We had Maryam assisting us with our loan application from the start through to formal approval. Maryam communicated well with every step in the process to refinance our loan and now we are looking to obtain another loan through homeloans.com.au. When we spoke to the lender we are discharging from, they told us we wouldn't get a good service elsewhere - We achieved a better rate and service with homeloans.com.au.

Amal J

Amal JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smooth Process

My loan has been formally approved and yet to be settled. So far the loan submission and approval process has been extremely smooth and efficient. Maria has been keeping me informed on the progress regularly. Interest only rate is the best in the market. I was very skeptical at first but extremely happy now.

Great service, Simple process

Right from the start the service has been exceptional. Contacting via email has been fast and replied to in short time. Phone calls have been answered with all matters dealt with easily. A very competitve interest rate with much better service than our previous big 4 lender.