2homeloans.com.au

Verifiedhomeloans.com.au
3.7

126 reviews · Statistics

67% · 8440 · 32%

Loan TypeFixed Rate (5), Variable Rate (94), Line of Credit (1) and Split (2)
Loan used for
  • First Home (10)
  • Second Home (10)
  • Investment Property (39)
  • Renovation (2)
  • Refinancing (30)
Loan Term24.872 years
Online Tools
See the Best Home Loans in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lino N.
Lino N.NSWSydney, NSW

Mollie G.
Mollie G.

Unprofessional

Impossible to get in contact with I tried their website, emailing, calling and eventually only got a reply through Facebook messenger. They don’t accept pensioners. Also, rude to customers. Couldn’t believe the unprofessional communication I received.
Ben and Kim
Ben and KimNSWSydney, NSW

They are perfect and excellent

Joan and Alex provided the professional service. We appreciated . Thanks, Joan and Alex. Show details
Harry B

MSAQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Des
DesVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Horrendous customer service

At the time we signed up, they were one of the lowest rates around. Since then they are no longer competitive and their systems and processes are some of the worst I've come across. Zero customer service, being put on hold for hours at a time, and no genuine attempts to resolve any queries.
Do not consider them whatsoever. Show details
homeloans.com.au   DM

Thank you for your feedback Des, we have private messaged you for more information.

Brian
Brian4 posts

Awful service, and high interest rate!

I used this loan initially, and thought they would have good service and rates. However, it is not the case, as there is no service at all. They do not call back at all for my questions. They simply closed the requests I put online without any comments or answers. The rates they currently offer is a lot higher than other. I will definitely switch. Overall, avoid this provider!!!

Update: they sent me a message saying if I want someone to contact me after I posted this review. However, I have waited for more than a month for them to call and respond my questions. It's too little and too late. It shows once again that they only concern when they are exposed. Show details

C Wagner
C WagnerQueensland

Absolute worst, insecure technology

Cannot use password manager. Password max length of 15 characters. Cannot paste a secure, randomly generated password. Sent several emails to customers service - never heard back. Have been charged unexpected fees - received an email with no-reply address. Looking forward to the end of my fixed loan so that I can switch to another loan provider.

Review update: after trying to contact them for several months and deciding to write a review, coincidentally, I finally received a call from them. It's very unfortunate that they are only concerned with their own reputation. I'd strongly recommend anyone to avoid this business at all costs. Show details

homeloans.com.au   DM

Hi there, we are sorry you have had this experience, we have reached out to you privately.

Hakan
Hakan4 posts

Not great - Resimac you need to lift your game!

I have been with them for a while now but recently needed some help with a few things and it takes hours to get through.
Applied for an additional loan a week ago and no one has called me back.
Called again today and asked about a revaluation of my currently property and there was no one there that could assist. Someone will call me back apparently.....

In the meantime ive spoken with multiple lenders who have been very helpful and now im looking to refinance also Show details

Bhaven Visaria
Bhaven VisariaVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Award for Worst Customer Service should go to HomeLoans.com.au

Called multiple time, left 100 messages via the online portal and emailed them i dont know how many times, bit no response.
It is unable to show you the dynamic repayments which factor in the amount of money you have in the offset account.
I cant see my interest saving for the month of Nov and DEC.
Stay away from this lender. They will steal your money, and you can't any help to find out what's going on. Extremely stressful experience.
I am just waiting to move away from this bank, not sure how stressfull that process is going to be. Show details
Sara
Sara2 posts

KateRiley88
KateRiley88VICSouthwest, VIC8 posts

Awful Customer Service and Platform

I have called mutiple times and emailed trying to get hold of someone to discuss my existing loan and every single time have been told that they will call me back as noone is available. It's been weeks now and no contact?! DO NOT USE THIS LENDER. Their customer service is unprofessional and very untrained on anything about their offerings. Recommend paying more interest just to not deal with their contact centre. Show details
homeloans.com.au   DM

Hi Kate, we are sorry you have had this experience and will message you privately for more information.

Erch D.
Erch D.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Do yourself a favour and don't waste your time!!

it took me 2 months to get approval, it was painful, and they kept asking me stupid questions, in the meantime that interest rates went up. they are not the cheapest out there but their service is. can't call them and speak to anyone without waiting 2 hours and when you do they aren't trained and tell you one thing and then they do something else. their online platform is updated but still so basic and very 1990s.
I have tried to change my direct debit details and still trying after a week where I've spent hours calling and sent two emails. ill be taking my loan elsewhere. Show details
homeloans.com.au   DM

Hi Erch, we have messaged you privately for further information.