Homemaker 2-in-1 NK-165

Homemaker 2-in-1 NK-165

See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kezza

KezzaBrisbane

very lightweight and handy

I live in a very small unit and this is the perfect size for my needs, it has a easy pop open top so I can get rid of the dust with no mess, is very quiet and have good suction.. and great value for money, easy to store away in the cupboard and I got an extra filter all for $29.00

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Guli

GuliSydney

its great in that price

This vaccume is easy to use and light weight.but the problem is not a long life of battery its discharge in 15minutes of use.i use in all area of my house.suction power is really good and the price is quite cheap.without cord its really good specially if you have a kids at home that anyone can use it even kids can.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Gail00

Gail00Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

about average

It is an ok hand held vac, for the price it was.
Purchased from Kmart
It tends to loose suction after about 20mins, but I think it is only intended to spot clean, not to vac the whole house,
It is good for pet hair , and has a handy tool crevice, this is the first time I have purchased a hand held vac, and I do like the idea of using this to spot clean, rather than get the big vacuum out.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Jay J

Jay JRockhampton

It does its job

I'm generally happy with the quality of the product. It is probably the cheapest vacuum available in the market. Bought mine from Kmart at $29. It is quite powerful and I think it does a very good job at this value. Cord cannot be retracted and has to be winded up everytime after I use it. I bought this not too long ago, I will see how long it lasts but so far it has been doing an awesome job !

Date PurchasedJun 2017

AC

ACLaunceston, TAS

Good value at the price

Cant expect a lot for what I paid but so far I'm pleasantly surprised. Plenty of suction and crevice tool is handy. Use it for spot cleaning. Cord could be a bit longer but it does what I want. Not used the extension handle as yet.

I'm not sold on battery vac's and this was cheap for a 240v unit... and it works well. I will be interested to see how long it lasts for.

Date PurchasedApr 2017