Kmart 40cm Pedestal Fan

Kmart 40cm Pedestal Fan

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kathy
KathySydney

Cheap and works

Dirt cheap fan I buy almost every summer. Works as a fan should... cools you down and has the standard rotation/3 settings (low, medium, high). I usually find the low is enough for a small bedroom. Very quiet, not too noisy at all! Not too much hassle to take out and clean, though it does collect dust every quickly, so clean regularly or the breeze won't feel as nice. Fan is big, wish it was a tad smaller. I use mine for months and months on end with no problem. Overall great product.

Date PurchasedSept 2017