Kmart 40cm Pedestal Fan

Kmart 40cm Pedestal Fan

See the Best Standalone Fans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AuntyK
AuntyK

Cheap as chips

After spending $80 on a sexy black tower fan only to find after 6 months it started to rattle, I decided to go back to basics. Now this $12 Kmart fan sits in my west facing bathroom and it works a treat!. She's not pretty but I'm sick of spending good money on the good looking kinds that do not go the distance. At $12, how could you go wrong?

Date PurchasedJan 2018
JMorg
JMorgWollongong

Surprisingly Impressed

Bought from local Kmart for $12 over a year ago & used heavily since. Often on while I sleep & it's been fine. Quality can be flaky as my housemate bought one & his died after three days. I can't complain about mine though, it's been incredible value for money.

Other Standalone Fans