Homemaker Kitchen Starter Set

Homemaker Kitchen Starter Set

Good starter kit

I recently bought this instead of buying all the items individually. It's good value for money although some items could be better quality. I would still recommend for someone starting out in their own place

ok for light and occasional cooking but it be wiser to invest in good quality kitchen gear for long

purchased the 80pce starter set thinking it will help with our budget. But within 2 weeks time of using, the pots/pans, knives, and spoons started to rust. It's not suitable for everyday cooking but should last a bit longer if used for light occasionally cooking I guess. when buying non-stick better to avoid the cheap ones as because it's single coated. once scratched its no good. Always read reviews before buying.

Great for setting up a fresh start but...

We bought this set for my daughter just setting up house for the first time. A great starter set, you can always buy more expensive items in the years to come when the budget is not so tight. A comprehensive set, which we supplemented with a couple of other loose items.
WARNING: Do not cook with high heat with these non stick pans, as the teflon breaks and comes off in the food. The bottom of the frying pan buckled under high heat, so its definitely not suitable for flash cooking steaks etc. The saucepans are fine so far because water is being used in the cooking process.

It would be best to purchase an additional pan in stainless steel for high heat cooking.

My kitchen set...

We bought the homemaker kitchen starter set for our caravan. I am so happy we bought it, can't fault any of the products and it was such a good deal. This company really offers bargains.