Homemaker Chrome Plated Dish Rack

Homemaker Chrome Plated Dish Rack

Terrible, you shouldn't have trouble putting a dish rack together.

Instructions don't make sense and putting the parts together is impossible. A dish rack should not be difficult. I will be taking back...seriously Kmart you can do better than this..

Crap!

Brough a week ago! Worst thing ever! Just sits together, very unstable, leans too much and can’t put too much on because if it leans too much dishes fall off etc

Unstable

Bought thia dish rack a week ago and doesnt stand the way it looks in the photo. No bracing so it sits to one side and cannot hold much weight. Going to return mine.

Best dish rack design I've seen yet

Holds a lot and is very sturdy. It is starting to rust so I want to get another one but it's no longer available at Kmart which is a shame.

This is a great product but goes rusty after about 12 months.

Even though this product goes rusty after use I am still using it and I am going to purchase another one as there is simply nothing along this design available which is long lasting. If it was made of a different type of metal it would be a fabulous product as It is a great design.

Great thing to have in the kitchen

Fits a lot of dishes, is sturdy and safe. Can put anywhere in the kitchen as has a base. I have only a single sink which is a pain as you have nowhere to put your dishes after washing waiting to rinse. So having the dish rack on the counter works perfectly for me.
Fits lots of dishes; Sturdy; can dry a lot of things; doesn't have to be next to the sink as has it's own base so can put on the counter anywhere. I only have a single kitchen sink so when I wash my dishes I need to put them on the next to the sink to wait to rinse. So having the dish rack on the counter is great.
Have to wash the base about 1 x per month as soap scum builds up.

Hi im having trouble putting the dish rack together can some one tell me step by step directions as the leaflet that comes with it is no help thanx?
Hi the only way I found to do it was still unstable - so in the end I took it back! I got a similar one at K-mart Homemaker two story that has a plastic bottom and that is really stable and trustworthy (and a little cheaper). So glad I didn't risk it!