Kmart Homemaker Drink Bottle Blender

Kmart Homemaker Drink Bottle Blender

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Your Friendly Gabs

Your Friendly GabsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Everyday Blender

I bought one of these a few years ago and it lasted well and worked well - it even blended ice to a smooth crushed consistency which is more than it's marketed as capable of. Only problem was and still is with the latest version (which is lime green now, not yellow as before), sometimes your drink will overflow and it can get into the base motor area which is a real hassle to clean. My old one died from that I believe.
Still, a great product, compact, powerful and good value.
I use it for protein shakes which I make using 1 scoop, a few ice cubes, a handful of frozen berries and a little water.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $16.00.

Used for: Smoothies

Broke down after 1 month

It broke down after 1 month, 5 uses. Also I used it to blend garlic and cannot get rid of the smell from the plastic bottle.
Will never buy cheap appliances from Kmart again.

Purchased in May 2019.

Used for: Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy and Great Size

I purchased this blender from Kmart and at first thought it would be good to help blend protein powder with ice in the summer time, once i used it i found my self extremely surprised that the blades are quiet tough and strong. After that i started using my blender to make smoothies and blend frozen fruit and it did so with no shaking in between blends, which i found sometimes in the past with other cheap blenders.,
For the price of $15 i highly recommend the blender.
I can not fault it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $15.00.

Product is used: Daily
Used for: Juices and Smoothies
Pinki

PinkiSydney, NSW

Great product with low price

The blending machine is small, but it can blend mangoes, berries and strawberries, banana and lemon with chopped kales etc well. And it’s a handy product, I can just blend the smoothies for one min then take it bottle with me, the the smoothies is very smooth. There is only one button to control, very easy to use. I have been using it for 4 years and it’s still in good condition. I am not sure if it can blend any ice, because I never tried it. In summary, if you are only looking for blending some fruits yoghurt smoothies/ice cream or make milkshakes , it definitely good price to invest on.

Purchased in April 2015 at Kmart Retail Stores for $15.00.

Used for: Juices and Smoothies

Jessica W.

Jessica W.

Good price for a small blender

The blending quality of the machines is great for its size, but the downside is that some foods such as fruit that's put in it need to be cut up to fairly small pieces before it can blender evenly. The portability of this blender makes it worth its price. However, the long plastic bottle can become difficult to clean properly after too many uses.

Purchased in April 2019.

Emjaro77

Emjaro77Western District, VIC

Blender buzz

My daughter received this as a gift and found it very easy to use and portable for travel.
Nice colour of product so it looks good on display as well as making great smoothies.

Purchased in September 2016 for $20.00.

Used for: Smoothies

Moon

MoonAdelaide

I love this!

I love my kmart blender, its perfect for shakes and even crushes ice unlike some other blenders. This is the second one I have had. The only downfall is I find the bottles are hard to clean and over time seem dirty around the bottom on the inside.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Jade

Jade

You get what you pay for

Blends well for the price however, keep in mind is not suitable for too much ice, frozen berries or thick ingredients (not powerful enough). We have had two as first one broke from overuse! Blends soft foods well. Easy to use single button, single speed. Engine wears out easily.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
M.H

M.HBrisbane

Awesome!!!

I brought this blender in 2015 to make breakfast shakes and it is still working. Blades are strong and blend frozen fruit and ice perfectly for fruit smoothies. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
Gear_Up

Gear_UpCarnegie

Fun Little Blender

We used this quite a bit over summer - it's great for shakes and smoothies. It's designed with drinks in mind, not food, and the jug you blend in becomes a drink bottle with a pop lid. Its great and was extremely good value!

Stoneo

Stoneomoorabin

Ok for drinks, not food

This is really a drinks maker not a blender but that's OK I am more than happy with it for the upper cheap price. It comes with two drinks bottles that are actually the jug you do the blending in. Works great for soft fruit and milkshakes but that's as far as I would push it. It was only $15

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Luigi Miguel

Luigi MiguelLabrador

Good for everyday use.

I am quite satisfied with its performance even though it is cheap. It blends well with the protein shake that I drink everyday. This is more suited for soft foods and drinks. I do not use it with anything hard like ice.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

BatCat

BatCatQueensland

Go easy on this blender

This blender is suited more for watery soft foods and drinks, doesn't handle ice or break up things like spinach/kale well. The motor burnt out when a thick shake was being made so maybe the ice, ice cream and fruit was just too thick and frozen for it to handle. Convenient and cheap idea, just doesn't have enough power behind it to make it useful and last.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

West

West

Good price, great that you can get spare bottles

For the price, this works really well and it’s awesome that you can get individual bottles separately that you can use for normal drinking purposes.
It blends well, even with a few ice cubes in it. I haven’t tried it with a lot of ice because I don’t think it’s designed for that. Useful machine.

MGTD

MGTDMentone

Good little drinks blender

This is a pretty awesome little smoothie and milkshake maker for the price in my opinion. If you want to crush nuts forget it but it spins up pretty fast (just not a whole lot of power behind it) and its more than enough for light duty like smoothies and milkshakes. Super value too

Date PurchasedDec 2017
VuH

VuHMelbourne

The motor works pretty decent and it’s so convenient for a quick small blend.

The motor works pretty decent and it’s so convenient for a quick small blend. Plus the price is not bad as we can use it for long time and no problem so far.

Deven

DevenMelbourne

Amazing blender for the price!

This blender is fantastic for only $15! We were looking at purchasing a name brand blender for $100+ but thought we would give this a shot first, expecting it to break soon after purchasing, but it has exceeded our expectations! Going on 5 months plus now and this little blender is great for fruit smoothies and smashes through frozen berries without any issues. Highly recommended if you like a smoothie on the go!

Tigers18

Tigers18melbourne

Kids love this blender

It is priced like a toy ($15) but is a proper drink bottle style blender and works very well. The kids have had a ball making fruity drinks for it then chilling them for school (the jugs become drink bottles, I reckon is the best fun to dollar ratio I have seen in a while.

Chubbie

ChubbieSydney

Great Value

The price is pretty cheap and the quality is ok as you cannot expect too much with this price!
It does the job and I usually use it twice a week maybe for a smoothie or milkshake, but i do not actually recommend you guys to blend ice as it does not work well, the machine’s sound is quite loud which sometimes annoys me, but everything is fine so far

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Lightburst

LightburstCarnegie

Fun little blender

Despite appearance and the very cheap price tag ($15) this is not atoy! The kids have had a lot of fun making "concoctions" with it and I am totally OK with that as they are mostly doing variations on fruit smoothies (with the occasional ice cream milkshake snuck in) It works well in this role and even comes with drink bottles.