Blender buzz

My daughter received this as a gift and found it very easy to use and portable for travel.
Nice colour of product so it looks good on display as well as making great smoothies.

Purchased in September 2016 for $20.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used: Weekly
Used for: Smoothies

I love this!

I love my kmart blender, its perfect for shakes and even crushes ice unlike some other blenders. This is the second one I have had. The only downfall is I find the bottles are hard to clean and over time seem dirty around the bottom on the inside.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

You get what you pay for

Blends well for the price however, keep in mind is not suitable for too much ice, frozen berries or thick ingredients (not powerful enough). We have had two as first one broke from overuse! Blends soft foods well. Easy to use single button, single speed. Engine wears out easily.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Awesome!!!

I brought this blender in 2015 to make breakfast shakes and it is still working. Blades are strong and blend frozen fruit and ice perfectly for fruit smoothies. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

Fun Little Blender

We used this quite a bit over summer - it's great for shakes and smoothies. It's designed with drinks in mind, not food, and the jug you blend in becomes a drink bottle with a pop lid. Its great and was extremely good value!

Ok for drinks, not food

This is really a drinks maker not a blender but that's OK I am more than happy with it for the upper cheap price. It comes with two drinks bottles that are actually the jug you do the blending in. Works great for soft fruit and milkshakes but that's as far as I would push it. It was only $15

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good for everyday use.

I am quite satisfied with its performance even though it is cheap. It blends well with the protein shake that I drink everyday. This is more suited for soft foods and drinks. I do not use it with anything hard like ice.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Go easy on this blender

This blender is suited more for watery soft foods and drinks, doesn't handle ice or break up things like spinach/kale well. The motor burnt out when a thick shake was being made so maybe the ice, ice cream and fruit was just too thick and frozen for it to handle. Convenient and cheap idea, just doesn't have enough power behind it to make it useful and last.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Good price, great that you can get spare bottles

For the price, this works really well and it’s awesome that you can get individual bottles separately that you can use for normal drinking purposes.
It blends well, even with a few ice cubes in it. I haven’t tried it with a lot of ice because I don’t think it’s designed for that. Useful machine.

Good little drinks blender

This is a pretty awesome little smoothie and milkshake maker for the price in my opinion. If you want to crush nuts forget it but it spins up pretty fast (just not a whole lot of power behind it) and its more than enough for light duty like smoothies and milkshakes. Super value too

Date PurchasedDec 2017

The motor works pretty decent and it’s so convenient for a quick small blend.

The motor works pretty decent and it’s so convenient for a quick small blend. Plus the price is not bad as we can use it for long time and no problem so far.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Amazing blender for the price!

This blender is fantastic for only $15! We were looking at purchasing a name brand blender for $100+ but thought we would give this a shot first, expecting it to break soon after purchasing, but it has exceeded our expectations! Going on 5 months plus now and this little blender is great for fruit smoothies and smashes through frozen berries without any issues. Highly recommended if you like a smoothie on the go!

Kids love this blender

It is priced like a toy ($15) but is a proper drink bottle style blender and works very well. The kids have had a ball making fruity drinks for it then chilling them for school (the jugs become drink bottles, I reckon is the best fun to dollar ratio I have seen in a while.

Great Value

The price is pretty cheap and the quality is ok as you cannot expect too much with this price!
It does the job and I usually use it twice a week maybe for a smoothie or milkshake, but i do not actually recommend you guys to blend ice as it does not work well, the machine’s sound is quite loud which sometimes annoys me, but everything is fine so far

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Fun little blender

Despite appearance and the very cheap price tag ($15) this is not atoy! The kids have had a lot of fun making "concoctions" with it and I am totally OK with that as they are mostly doing variations on fruit smoothies (with the occasional ice cream milkshake snuck in) It works well in this role and even comes with drink bottles.

Money well spent

Bought this back in mid 2017, for 20$ , my intention was to use it for a day or two, however I have been using it ever since.

the downside of this, if full filled it will leak.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

It’s okay for the price

It’s cheap. It works for a little while. If you want reliability, spend a little more and purchase anything else. The rubber ring always moves or deteriorates quickly and liquid spews out of the bottom and straight into the motor. ive bought about 8 of these over the past two years as they keep breaking. I’m cheap so I keep buying this silly thing. Can’t be used with heat. it’s extremely loud. It doesn’t do well with ice or anything too chunky. Some of rubber things that spin the blades on the underside have melted off to nothing after trying to blend a smoothie with ice. It’s okay for the price. I should probably stop being cheap and actually purchase a decent one

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Fun little blender

The kids use this to make milkshakes. It looks very toy-like which probably attracts them , but it is a proper but not very powerful blender. It comes with two drink bottles which are also the jugs which the blending happens in, so they can put them in the fridge after they're done. Easy and fun to use!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Awesome little blender

Somehow this is only $15. It looks pretty toy like but it works well. It comes with two drink bottles so you can do a smoothie or shake for now and chill one in the fridge for later. It works fine with soft fruit but It's not the most powerful think in the world so hard veges or crushing ice are too much for it but for shakes and smoothies - it great!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Cheapest moodel available

I wanted a smoothie maker and this was only $15 which is a definite bargain. I actually works and works well too which is quite amazing. I do protein shakes and I have done the odd banana smoothie. No problem at all, did them easily. I don't think I would try and crush nuts in this or anything but for light duty its the business!

Date PurchasedNov 2017