Homemaker Drink Bottle Blender

Homemaker Drink Bottle Blender (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Optusisasham

OptusisashamSunshine coast

It’s okay for the price

It’s cheap. It works for a little while. If you want reliability, spend a little more and purchase anything else. The rubber ring always moves or deteriorates quickly and liquid spews out of the bottom and straight into the motor. ive bought about 8 of these over the past two years as they keep breaking. I’m cheap so I keep buying this silly thing. Can’t be used with heat. it’s extremely loud. It doesn’t do well with ice or anything too chunky. Some of rubber things that spin the blades on the underside have melted off to nothing after trying to blend a smoothie with ice. It’s okay for the price. I should probably stop being cheap and actually purchase a decent one

3patterns

3patternsLilydale

Fun little blender

The kids use this to make milkshakes. It looks very toy-like which probably attracts them , but it is a proper but not very powerful blender. It comes with two drink bottles which are also the jugs which the blending happens in, so they can put them in the fridge after they're done. Easy and fun to use!

BlueNote2

BlueNote2Melbourne

Awesome little blender

Somehow this is only $15. It looks pretty toy like but it works well. It comes with two drink bottles so you can do a smoothie or shake for now and chill one in the fridge for later. It works fine with soft fruit but It's not the most powerful think in the world so hard veges or crushing ice are too much for it but for shakes and smoothies - it great!

Silo12

Silo12Glen Waverly

Cheapest moodel available

I wanted a smoothie maker and this was only $15 which is a definite bargain. I actually works and works well too which is quite amazing. I do protein shakes and I have done the odd banana smoothie. No problem at all, did them easily. I don't think I would try and crush nuts in this or anything but for light duty its the business!

Southerner

SouthernerMelbourne

Kids love this

This looks almost like a toy but its a proper blender and works very well. The kids are home at the moment (holidays) and they love using this. I let them do milkshakes (keeping an eye on the sugar) and they try to outdo each other with "concoctions". There are two drink bottles that come with it, so that works out well and I have done the occasional smoothie in it myself and it does a good job. Amazing for $15!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

5Goals

5GoalsNorlane

Awesome value smoothie maker!

We don't really do blending in this, we use it to make smoothies and milkshakes and its great! I can blitz up a fruit smoothie ( I usually do two at once because it comes with two jugs) and pop them in the fridge to cool. It can easily handle soft fruits and does a mean milkshake although I am not sure how it would go with harder things. Great 'fun' product and very useful.

Sherman

ShermanMelbourne

Handy Size For Single Serves

This little blender looks almost like a kids toy and its priced like one. Somehow its only $15! We grabbed one on our usual weekend shop at kmart and wow! Its actually pretty good , so long as you have realistic expectations. It does a good milkshake and a reasonably decent smoothy. If you get all fancy and start adding too much hard itms it clogs up, but for soft fruit etc it works very well and shakes are excellent. You can use the jug as a drink bottle by changing the lid over - excellent value!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Monique

MoniqueBundaberg

Cheap and does the job

So I looked and thought hang on I need one of these babies but didn’t want to pay a fortune so found it at kmart I love kmart.. so it’s great for blending but wouldn’t recommend for pulsing or anything to hard. Shakes work fine but wouldn’t be doing anything to complex as it’s not very powerful but I’m happy with it for now ..

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Tiges4Life

Tiges4LifeMelbourne

Best Value Blender

Cant believe they can even make this, package it , transport it and still make a profit at only $15 - but that's all it costs! It is a drink bottle blender - that is to say the mixing jug pops off and becomes a drink bottle with a lid. You get two in the packet and it works well. The blending power works well with soft things like fruit.

Barkie

Barkiemelbourne

Good micro blender

This actually runs very well. It looks like a toy but definitely is not. It does a super job with milkshakes and milo drinks but the area it does best is fruit smoothies. We prepare fruit is little bags in the freezer and just pop them in when required and its great! Of course the blender jug is also the drink bottle. Very handy design and good value.

Uni mum

Uni mumGold Coast

Super cheap and blends really well.

I was a little unsure when I bought this blender and basically got it for protein drinks to mix the powder with water. However, this is blender blends up fruits so well into juices. The great thing is, you blend your ingredients and there is not that massive clean up with blades etc. This is a little pocket rocket this blender + the lids for the bottle allows you to take it on the road.

JustinTime

JustinTimemelbourne

You Get What You Pay For

Everyone knows you get what you pay for and when you only pay $15, you get a cheap plastic blender. It does function but it has a weak motor and is made from el-cheapo plastic. Is the drinking bottle BPA safe ? I wouldn't hold my breath! It can make drinks so long as all the ingredients are soft but forget any root vegetable or ice. Kids will probably enjoy it to play with but dont expect a serious appliance at this price.

Boaters3

Boaters3Melbourne

Fun Little Blender

We got this for our girls who went straight to works and spent most of the weekend making delicious concoctions - it is so cheap it only costs as much as a toy but it is a fully working drink bottle type blender. They had awesome fun with it and made more smoothies and milkshakes than anyone wanted to drink. Its a good little machine

LeFreon

LeFreonmelbourne

So Cheap Works For Smoothies

This is so cheap (only $15) but it actually works quite well. We made fruit smoothies after giving is a thorough clean (it smelled like new plastic) and were very pleased with the results. We found that it works best if you cut the fruit up reasonably small. Results were good and I like how you add the top and it becomes a drink bottle. Good deal!

alannahrose

alannahroseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't bother spending your money

Waste of money for this product. Tried it a few times and it never chopped up the fruit fully, leaving the smoothies a sludgy mess. Threw it in the bin after a few days.

AlfaR2

AlfaR2Melbourne

Crazy Good For The Price

Bought this for the kids. I thought it would be near a toy in quality but its perfectly good. Actually its great! We all made fruit and yogurt smoothies on the weekend and it performed like a little champion. The kids really enjoyed it. It is easy to use, easy to clean and actually very well designed.
I love how the jug becomes the drink bottle - that's very clever. Far better than it rightly should be for $15!

Sindy

Sindygeelong

Awesome For The Price

This puts its dearer and bigger brothers to shame because its so good for the price. We have used it to make all kinds of milkshakes and my wife uses it to make breakfast smoothies quite often. No way does it have enough power to crush ice but as a smoothie maker it is outstanding. Its lightweight and easy to clean too. Really good value.

Kris1111

Kris1111Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a great bargain buy!

I've noticed that Kmart have improved with almost all their electrical appliances over the years but how good is this little blender! Works soooo well and works better than other more expensive machines. Easy to clean, light, works well and it's as cheap as chips. Can't go wrong. I've just bought a second one because the first one I had got badly stained by tumeric.

Cheryl

Cheryl

So far so good!

I purchased this after my more expensive smoothie blender died and to be honest, for the price I paid, I didn't expect a lot. So far though, so good. It blends up fruit and yoghurt including small bits of ginger and turmeric quite well. It came with 2 bottles which was really good. The only thing which annoys me is that its hard to get the little rubber seal out so it can be cleaned.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Jonny

Jonny

Works well

It's a good product and really works well. It does its job very well. Comes with 1 year warranty and Kmart is exceptional when it comes to honour warranty. I recommend this product.

Date PurchasedApr 2018