Homemaker Drink Bottle Blender

Homemaker Drink Bottle Blender (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Birdy2

Birdy2Melbourne

Handy Smoothie Blender

I got this Homemaker drinks blender on the weekend. This is the super budget version of the sports blender. Somehow they can make this for only $15! It's way better than I expected for the price. It can easily handle all the fruits I have tried but you can tell there is a limit to its power. I wouldn't like to try ginger or ice or anything too hard. I don't think they would get blended but for soft fruits, not a problem. You change the blades for a drink top once you are done and the blender bowl becomes your drink bottle.Very neat! Works well and amazing value.

Rebecca J

Rebecca JAU

If you want a cheap milkshake maker

Bought this a few months ago and is quite okay to use for easy to blend stuff such as milk, ice cream and spinach. But wouldn’t recommend to blend ice in it otherwise you’ll end up with a blender that does a beat box and will eventually die because you’ll upgrade.

Sophie W

Sophie WAU

Good for price

I brought on of these from Kmart and they are good for smoothies and having them straight into a water bottle. Was very cheap and easy to use so didn't expect it to last forever

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Go_Blues

Go_BluesMelbourne

Neat Little Drinks Blender

This is awesome for $15! It can blend up smoothies and milkshakes in no time at all and you are making them right there in the drink bottle that you take with you. It's like a super economy version of the Nutribullet. It actually works way better than I expected for the price - I guess kmart have their quality testing sorted out. You cant go wrong!

Johan1

Johan1Geelong

Cheap and Cheerful

This is such amazing value for only $15! We just bought it on a whim at kmart and had fun making milkshakes and smoothies this weekend. Our breakfast at the cafe cost twice as much as this thing! It's obviously a lighter build than some of the big-name blenders but its does a great job blitzing up smoothies. I love how its made right there in the bottle you drink from. I don't think it would go all that well with frozen fruit of hard veggies but fr what it is, and the price, it is great.

Alice

AliceMelbourne

Grab and Go

I really like this blender as you can actually put every fruit that you like and just blend them together to make your own shake. And after blending ur smoothie, u can just grab and go!!

Newton

Newtonmelbourne

Great For Price.

I bought this for my daughter and she is very happy with it. I had no particular expectations regarding quality because it only cost $15 but it is surprisingly good. It is small in size and makes individual serves. She blends up all sorts of fruit smoothies and milkshakes with it & then chills them in the fridge. I don't think it is the most powerful model but it works perfectly well and has no problems.

Sonya

SonyaAustralia Melbourne

This is convenient

I bought this a few months ago and now i can have a smoothie or shake every morning
This is easy to use and much more convenient than the other one as this is small

Erin W

Erin WIpswich

Good for one

I find that this machine is great for making smoothies for one person. It has the added bottle attachment for taking it on the go. It takes up little room and is easy to clean

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Tiger

TigerPerth, Western Australia

Budget price but very handy

This is great for basic smoothies, protein shakes or milkshakes. Nothing fancy. Easy to clean and great price. It blends ice well as long as they are small cubes. Also, I cut up any solid foods like bananas into small pieces to get an even result without chunky bits.

Milos

Milosmelbourne

Works Well

This is a nutribullet on a budget.
Well it actually works very well. I can make soothies any time I want to . It does struggle a bit with harder foods but the trick is to cut them up into small pieces to start.
The plastic is cheaper than the more expensive brands so I am taking a point off there but the functionality cannot be beaten for the price.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

san

sanperth

cant live without it

we gad a top brand i went to feed the chickens so say 3 minuts and gad left it on as smoothie said 2 min came back motor had blown... used the kmart one the same and no problems. you cant push button in and it holds itself tho.

Katarzyna

KatarzynaWantirna

Had to return it

Thought I'd buy this as a back up blender for smoothies at work.
Very cheaply made, tried it and blended so-so.
Smoke was pouring out of it within a few seconds of using it, so returned it

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Jasmin.M.

Jasmin.M.Melbourne

Quick and easy to use

I have been pretty happy with mine, it is very quick and easy to use for morning smoothies or baby food. Sometimes isn’t strong enough to chop up certain things and you won’t get a complete smooth consistency but it’s also very easy to clean.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
cathy

cathyMelton South

Love this product!

i am satisfied with my machines blending ability, it results in a smooth result, it handles liquids better than solids but still blends solids effectively.
my blender is reliable and well-built, i love it.
it is easy to store, easy to wash and easy to use

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Jemmaamros

JemmaamrosSunbury

Love this product

Very satisfied with the blending ability.
The end result is always smooth and it handles solids excellently.
It is very reliable, while it may feel cheaper it still is an excellent, reliable product.
Easy to store. Not too noisy so is great for anyone on the go. Very user friendly

Date PurchasedMay 2017

A Tan

A TanSydney

Convenient and cheap

Overall pretty satisfied. However, it cant handle too much solids/ice. There isn't an adjustable power, it's just either on or off. It is however, cheap, convenient, small (easy to store) and pretty reliable for simple blending

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Juleen

JuleenMelbourne

For the price? Brilliant!

Shirley

Shirley

Good to go

It is a well build blender. Love it. It is a small one did not use much kitchen space and easy to wash well.it is very efficient one can blend all fruit veg and ice well.

Will

WillSt Leonards, Sydney

Saves on dishes

Nice product to save on all of those messy messy dishes that I hate to do but the power is a bit weak so I can't put full oranges in even though I tried and oh well it went about as well as you'd expect. Great for people who hate dishes like me

Date PurchasedJan 2017