Homemaker Drink Bottle Blender

Homemaker Drink Bottle Blender (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Blenders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good for price

I brought on of these from Kmart and they are good for smoothies and having them straight into a water bottle. Was very cheap and easy to use so didn't expect it to last forever

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Neat Little Drinks Blender

This is awesome for $15! It can blend up smoothies and milkshakes in no time at all and you are making them right there in the drink bottle that you take with you. It's like a super economy version of the Nutribullet. It actually works way better than I expected for the price - I guess kmart have their quality testing sorted out. You cant go wrong!

Cheap and Cheerful

This is such amazing value for only $15! We just bought it on a whim at kmart and had fun making milkshakes and smoothies this weekend. Our breakfast at the cafe cost twice as much as this thing! It's obviously a lighter build than some of the big-name blenders but its does a great job blitzing up smoothies. I love how its made right there in the bottle you drink from. I don't think it would go all that well with frozen fruit of hard veggies but fr what it is, and the price, it is great.

Grab and Go

I really like this blender as you can actually put every fruit that you like and just blend them together to make your own shake. And after blending ur smoothie, u can just grab and go!!

Great For Price.

I bought this for my daughter and she is very happy with it. I had no particular expectations regarding quality because it only cost $15 but it is surprisingly good. It is small in size and makes individual serves. She blends up all sorts of fruit smoothies and milkshakes with it & then chills them in the fridge. I don't think it is the most powerful model but it works perfectly well and has no problems.

This is convenient

I bought this a few months ago and now i can have a smoothie or shake every morning
This is easy to use and much more convenient than the other one as this is small

Good for one

I find that this machine is great for making smoothies for one person. It has the added bottle attachment for taking it on the go. It takes up little room and is easy to clean

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Budget price but very handy

This is great for basic smoothies, protein shakes or milkshakes. Nothing fancy. Easy to clean and great price. It blends ice well as long as they are small cubes. Also, I cut up any solid foods like bananas into small pieces to get an even result without chunky bits.

Works Well

This is a nutribullet on a budget.
Well it actually works very well. I can make soothies any time I want to . It does struggle a bit with harder foods but the trick is to cut them up into small pieces to start.
The plastic is cheaper than the more expensive brands so I am taking a point off there but the functionality cannot be beaten for the price.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

cant live without it

we gad a top brand i went to feed the chickens so say 3 minuts and gad left it on as smoothie said 2 min came back motor had blown... used the kmart one the same and no problems. you cant push button in and it holds itself tho.

Had to return it

Thought I'd buy this as a back up blender for smoothies at work.
Very cheaply made, tried it and blended so-so.
Smoke was pouring out of it within a few seconds of using it, so returned it

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Quick and easy to use

I have been pretty happy with mine, it is very quick and easy to use for morning smoothies or baby food. Sometimes isn’t strong enough to chop up certain things and you won’t get a complete smooth consistency but it’s also very easy to clean.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Love this product!

i am satisfied with my machines blending ability, it results in a smooth result, it handles liquids better than solids but still blends solids effectively.
my blender is reliable and well-built, i love it.
it is easy to store, easy to wash and easy to use

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Love this product

Very satisfied with the blending ability.
The end result is always smooth and it handles solids excellently.
It is very reliable, while it may feel cheaper it still is an excellent, reliable product.
Easy to store. Not too noisy so is great for anyone on the go. Very user friendly

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Convenient and cheap

Overall pretty satisfied. However, it cant handle too much solids/ice. There isn't an adjustable power, it's just either on or off. It is however, cheap, convenient, small (easy to store) and pretty reliable for simple blending

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

For the price? Brilliant!

I have a smoothie every day for breakfast without fail so I need a blender that works, however as someone who is on a strict budget, I can't fork over large amounts of money for a fancy blender. For $15 and as someone who uses the blender only once a day, it works absolutely brilliantly. I use frozen bananas, frozen blueberries, water and spinach in my smoothies and although it takes a couple of shots, the homemaker manages to blend them all and blend them well, my smoothie doesn't have chunks, and all the ingredients are well mixed. Honestly, if you're looking for an inexpensive blender to use in a pinch or if you're a student who needs a blender but can't afford to buy a higher market one, this is a perfect option for you. It doesn't make a huge amount of noise and it's not overly heavy; it's easy to store and transport. I'm overall, very impressed with it.

Good to go

It is a well build blender. Love it. It is a small one did not use much kitchen space and easy to wash well.it is very efficient one can blend all fruit veg and ice well.

Saves on dishes

Nice product to save on all of those messy messy dishes that I hate to do but the power is a bit weak so I can't put full oranges in even though I tried and oh well it went about as well as you'd expect. Great for people who hate dishes like me

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Cheap price but not worth it.

Not surprisingly, I bought this Homemaker Drink Bottle Blender due to the attractive price tag. Therefore, I didn't have too much expectancy. But it is even barely functional due to the small blade and weak power, the fruit at the tope will not get blended. Every time i had to dump them out and re-load it again so the everything get blended. Not to mention, this is quite time-consuming and it gets very messy as well. Quite disappointed to be honest.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Affordable and gets the job done

Does a pretty good job for the price. Had no trouble blendding frozen bananas.
Definitely no nutribullet in terms of power however it's alot quieter.
Overall a pretty good product