Kmart Homemaker 1.7L Cordless Kettle

Kmart Homemaker 1.7L Cordless Kettle

See the Best Electric Kettles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Kmart Homemaker Kettle

Purchased this kettle out of an impulse purchase because hubby was sick of being whistled at by the stove kettle. My hubby will have the occassional coffee but we are not regular tea/coffee drinkers and don't use our kettle often. So it surprised me when it didn't last a whole year.
I suppose you get what you pay for and this was about a $1 to run each month we had it.
The taste of the water was fine, water level was easy to determine. It heated fairly quickly when it worked and it doesn't get dangerously hot.

Purchased in November 2018 at Kmart.

Noise Level

Élita M.

Élita M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

For those who simply want to warm the water for a coffee, a tea is an excellent solution, because this kettle is simple to handle, fast and practical because it disarms if the water gets too hot.

Purchased in April 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $10.00.

Noise Level
Danni

DanniCummins

Less than 12 months and mine is faulty

It boiled water in a reasonable amount of time, for that it gets a star.
It hasn't been 12 months and it has already started to malfunction, not turning on when the switch is turned to on, a sensible amount of water, and yes it was turned on at the power point, turned it off and on again and it worked but now hasn't worked again, the light flicks on for a few seconds but then goes off while the switch is still down, I have unplugged it as I don't think it is safe to continue using. I do not recommend this kettle.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sam

Sam

Great value for money

Kmart $7.50 kettle its great value for money, i was a bit unsure at the beggining but i bought one anyway. That was about 4 years ago which cost me only $7.00 and it lasted that long. Now its gone up in price but i believe its worth buying it. I bought my second one a few weeks ago.

Date PurchasedJun 2018