Less than 12 months and mine is faulty
It boiled water in a reasonable amount of time, for that it gets a star.
It hasn't been 12 months and it has already started to malfunction, not turning on when the switch is turned to on, a sensible amount of water, and yes it was turned on at the power point, turned it off and on again and it worked but now hasn't worked again, the light flicks on for a few seconds but then goes off while the switch is still down, I have unplugged it as I don't think it is safe to continue using. I do not recommend this kettle.
Great value for money
Kmart $7.50 kettle its great value for money, i was a bit unsure at the beggining but i bought one anyway. That was about 4 years ago which cost me only $7.00 and it lasted that long. Now its gone up in price but i believe its worth buying it. I bought my second one a few weeks ago.
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.