Kmart Anko 20L Microwave

Kmart Anko 20L Microwave (page 2 of 11)

MPN: P70B20AP-ST

Microwaves Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Jay

JaySouth East Queensland, QLD

700W not alot

This microwave is only 700W and most microwave cooking times are based on a 1000W microwave. If you don’t mind putting your food in for a little longer than you’re used, or more than what it says on the packaging, then especially for this price, this microwave will definitely do the trick (eventually)

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart for $49.00.

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

cheap

while the food cooks and the microwave does it job at the end of the day you get what you pay for. the plastic exterior makes it look cheap and it scratches easily. overall if you don't mind the look and just want something that works go ahead and buy it.

Purchased in February 2019 for $48.00.

Andi

AndiDarling Downs, QLD

Doesn't heat food

Bought this microwave less than a month ago. It does not heat food properly - I have just spent 10 minutes trying to defrost a small single-serving meal (complete with stirring, etc.). For less than $50, I did not expect it to be brilliant, but I did expect it to at least work.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

Dayanari J.

Dayanari J.Perth, WA

It only does its job for the price paid for it!

Food heats up preserving its texture but it takes so long!! touch panel really needs a strong press to get working. and it starts beeping once the food is ready and it beeps (I think) every minute until the food is taken out which is annoying.

Purchased in June 2019 for $48.00.

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terribly quality

Not sure if anyone else had a similar issue, could have been that mine was just faulty. I found that is was cheap and convenient for a share house but the quality of the microwave was low. The product took double the time to heat something up compared to something you would pay a little extra for (quality is better than cheapness honestly). A large plate only just fit... definitely would not recommend nor would I buy this again.

Purchased in January 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Stevie

Stevie

Value for money!

Initially I hesitated at buying this due to ‘you get what you pay for’ but I needed it for the space. It fits a normal dinner plate and spaciously on a counter top or on a fridge. Definitely a great price for a good microwave!!

Purchased in March 2017 at Kmart Retail Stores for $49.00.

Delores

DeloresSouth-East, TAS

A great quicky cooker

So happy when I bought this product..always happy with the homemaker brand...cooks in a short time..love heating a meat pie or cooking a piece of fish..food is never mushy..comes out eldente

Purchased in January 2016 at Kmart newtown tasmania for $50.00.

MMP

MMPPerth, WA

Happy Microwaving

Purchased in February 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $48.00.

Skylar

SkylarMelbourne

Reasonable price with good quality

This microwave oven is very cheap and cost-effective. Recently it changed a new look. It is very suitable for small families. I use it every day to heat milk, it never let me down. The disadvantage is that the defrosting function of this microwave oven is not very good, it will cook the frozen meat.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Mich

Mich

So micro happy!

I’m stoked as the microwave I have purchased from Kmart has helped me out when cooking for many a family event! I use it in the hot weather and the kitchen doesn’t heat up! I love the fast way that my food is ready and I cook so many great healthy options in a tantine with no fat just great healthy food.

Date PurchasedMar 2016
KM_

KM_Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good size

Purchased for the smaller size (I prefer to keep the microwave in the cupboard, off the bench). For this reason I do wish the cord was as long as my previous Aldi model, but this was easily fixed with an extension cord. Basic, but you get what you pay for. I always add at least 30-60 seconds of heating time, as it does have a bit less strength but that's to be expected. I can spare the extra 30 seconds vs. spending a few hundred like on the industrial-strength ones at my office :) Bonus - no burnt fingers when removing your item from the microwave :)

Date PurchasedNov 2018
geoff.mayhew

geoff.mayhewSouth East Queensland, QLD

An inexpensive little microwave with everything I want.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Rhian R

Rhian RBrisbane

Affordable and simple

I purchased this microwave to simply reheat things - I haven’t used it for more than about 10 minutes at a time. It has been great and very simple to use, the buttons are straight forward and easy to read. Easy to clean as well - only drawback is it’s a bit smaller than most microwaves but this hasn’t bothered me - cheap and simple.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Kris

KrisGold coast

Great for the price

Features are very basic but that is all i need. It heats food evenly. It is easy to clean and the dish can be washed in the dishwasher. Very basic design but good for the price I paid. Had it for just under a year and it still works great

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Buffy

BuffySydney, NSW

Compact and efficient.

This microwave is great as it doesn't take up to much space, but for a small microwave it does heat up the food quite quickly. I have never had trouble with uneven heating and find the touch screen to be easy to use. I've had trouble setting the time on other brands before, but not this one!

Date PurchasedAug 2018